Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - rothschild - 08-14-2023

I went to a vegan restaurant once and it was disappointing, but if you're vegan I guess you'd appreciate it.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-14-2023

I think it’s easier to cook vegan than it is to cook a meat based meal. Throw on some black eyed peas and rice with a side of collard greens with homemade hot sauce and a fresh cherry crumble for dessert and everyone is happy, accidentally overcook a very expensive prime rib 15 years ago and nobody will ever let you forget it.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BlueTiki - 08-15-2023

(08-14-2023, 09:51 PM)sally Wrote: I think it’s easier to cook vegan . . . with a side of collard greens with homemade hot sauce.

Collard greens (or Turnip) without a smoked ham hock to flavor the greens and pot likker?

You blasphemous, vegan-kowtowing whore!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 08-15-2023

We made carnitas and spanish rice tonight, yummy in my tummy!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-15-2023

(08-15-2023, 12:37 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-14-2023, 09:51 PM)sally Wrote: I think it’s easier to cook vegan . . . with a side of collard greens with homemade hot sauce.

Collard greens (or Turnip) without a smoked ham hock to flavor the greens and pot likker?

You blasphemous, vegan-kowtowing whore!

Collard greens with ham hocks are one of the first things I learned to cook when I was a kid. I get sick of meat though sometimes. I got some organic collards in my monthly produce box and decided to let them speak for themselves and I got the “what, no ham hocks” comment, but everyone agreed they were still very good without it.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BlueTiki - 08-15-2023

FOCK that!  (Fake Hocks)  Keepin' in step with the whole environmentally responsible vegan theme.  Just sayin' . . . 

Of course they don't complain . . . you're in a kitchen full of deadly weapons and waiting for an excuse . . . and they know it!   hah

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - crash - 08-16-2023

I ate collard greens in the Deep South. They weren’t kale….but maybe only a step and a half off being just as bad. You protect that shit like you protect gun ownership; it’s really not that great, but it’s the way it’s always been done

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 08-16-2023

Like that purple gloop they serve in Hawaii.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - crash - 08-16-2023

[Image: uy4426H.jpg]

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 08:31 AM)crash Wrote: I ate collard greens in the Deep South. They weren’t kale….but maybe only a step and a half off being just as bad. You protect that shit like you protect gun ownership; it’s really not that great, but it’s the way it’s always been done

Ideally the greens would be served with fried chicken or smoked ribs and baked macaroni and cheese, it makes them taste better.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BlueTiki - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 10:10 AM)crash Wrote: [Image: uy4426H.jpg]

28  It's never too soon!  

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Carsman - 08-16-2023

Waited too long for the pizza!

[Image: photo-1530210124550-912dc1381cb8?ixlib=r...=1770&q=80](really not nice, but I did it anyway) I'm getting use to my new Laptop I finally got yesterday. It's been a long time since my desktop that was different.
(I hated my wife's i- pad I was using, but she likes it)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - rothschild - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 08:31 AM)crash Wrote: I ate collard greens in the Deep South. They weren’t kale….but maybe only a step and a half off being just as bad. You protect that shit like you protect gun ownership; it’s really not that great, but it’s the way it’s always been done

With black-eyed peas and chitlins?

Yum yum. hah

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-22-2023

Have you seen the videos of people making really disgusting food like coating steak with peanut butter or some stupid shit, usually it’s a ditzy woman. Are they serious or is this a joke people are doing now? I saw a video today where a lady put frozen cooked shrimp in a pan along with imitation crab, uncooked spaghetti, jarred Alfredo sauce, a shit ton of cheese and filled the pan up with water and baked it. I feel sorry for the poor folks she plans on serving that shit too. Then she says she learned how to make this dish in Florida. Why Florida, wtf? Some black lady commented that it figures this is the kind of nasty ass shit people be cooking up in Florida lol.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-22-2023

No, I haven't seen any of those videos. They sound revolting.

Actually you have, you’re the one who posted it now that I’m thinking about it. It was the guy who reviews those videos and you said he reminded you of me. Those are the kind of videos I’m talking about and I forgot about that until just now.

I wonder if he saw the one I just mentioned with the shrimp and imitation crab. That bitch needs to be institutionalized.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-22-2023

(08-22-2023, 04:31 PM)sally Wrote:  It was the guy who reviews those videos and you said he reminded you of me. 

Love that guy! I guess it was the steak coated in peanut butter that made me think I hadn't seen anything like that. I don't think I could forget that. Do you see why he reminds me of you?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-22-2023

(08-22-2023, 04:01 PM)sally Wrote: Have you seen the videos of people making really disgusting food like coating steak with peanut butter or some stupid shit, usually it’s a ditzy woman. Are they serious or is this a joke people are doing now? I saw a video today where a lady put frozen cooked shrimp in a pan along with imitation crab, uncooked spaghetti, jarred Alfredo sauce, a shit ton of cheese and filled the pan up with water and baked it. I feel sorry for the poor folks she plans on serving that shit too. Then she says she learned how to make this dish in Florida. Why Florida, wtf? Some black lady commented that it figures this is the kind of nasty ass shit people be cooking up in Florida lol.

I've seen alot of videos of Gordon Ramsay reacting to those type of videos. I think alot of people make those videos just to watch Gordon Ramsay get angry and increase their likes,views, and subscriptions.

Yeah, I think they’re doing it on purpose. No way they could be serious, but you never know.