Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 12-22-2023

I just made bloody mary mix with Tomatoes we grew and canned.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 12-22-2023

(12-22-2023, 12:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: I just made bloody mary mix with Tomatoes we grew and canned.

Bloody Mary, my favorite alcoholic drink. I'll grab some vodka and be on the next plane to Portugal.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - aussiefriend - 12-24-2023

(12-21-2023, 02:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: I felt sorry for you having a white South African government.

I was so tired when I wrote that Duch apologies hah we still have them in power here. It's awful, animals are abused and treated badly, it is covered up.

They had this Commission of Inquiry into child abuse victims in State care, they have all these perpetrators working still in government on full pay. The victims are crying foul and there is nothing being done about it. Awful corruption an cover ups going on. On and on it goes. The system in a myriad of services is full of corrupt individuals all this corrupt stuff. It's really hard to describe. If you have an emergency and call an ambulance, there will not be an ambulance to come and get you. This is normal. So that is what it is like here at the moment. Hoping for a new government within 3 months. I has been a long hard brutal season.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 12-26-2023

One of the best things I have ever eaten...

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 12-26-2023

I like crusty bread a lot, but it looks like there is a centipede in that bowl.  

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 12-26-2023

(12-24-2023, 09:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 02:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: I felt sorry for you having a white South African government.

I was so tired when I wrote that Duch apologies hah we still have them in power here. It's awful, animals are abused and treated badly, it is covered up.

They had this Commission of Inquiry into child abuse victims in State care, they have all these perpetrators working still in government on full pay. The victims are crying foul and there is nothing being done about it. Awful corruption an cover ups going on. On and on it goes. The system in a myriad of services is full of corrupt individuals all this corrupt stuff. It's really hard to describe. If you have an emergency and call an ambulance, there will not be an ambulance to come and get you. This is normal. So that is what it is like here at the moment. Hoping for a new government within 3 months. I has been a long hard brutal season.

So what business do you have talking about anything over here? This is what you get with you fucking liberals.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 12-27-2023

Fucking liberals was my stage name!

I was looking at google flights, you can choose a few local airports to depart from and then business class, click explore and it will show you really cheap flights. I found roudtrip from Seville to LAX for under $2000. Not until June, but June in California is usually delicious.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 12-27-2023

Awww. Mark is homesick. 

I'm bored.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - rothschild - 12-27-2023

Surf's up.

https://www.surfline.com/surf-report/nazare/58bdfa7882d034001252e3d8?camId=58a377b0c9d273fd4f581bf5

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - rothschild - 12-28-2023

Go get 'em, cowboy.  hah

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Carsman - 12-28-2023

(12-24-2023, 09:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

They  had this Commission of Inquiry into child abuse victims in State care, they have all these perpetrators working still in government on full pay. The victims are crying foul and there is nothing being done about it. Awful corruption an cover ups going on. On and on it goes. The system in a myriad of services is full of corrupt individuals all this corrupt stuff. It's really hard to describe. If you have an emergency and call an ambulance, there will not be an ambulance to come and get you. This is normal. So that is what it is like here at the moment. Hoping for a new government within 3 months. I has been a long hard brutal season.

You need Trump to go over there and MAGA  for you!  (Make Australia Grate Again  hah)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - aussiefriend - 12-29-2023

Sally the Liberal Party over here are right wing and their colour is blue. The left wingers are called Labor they wear red.

The State is run by rabid right wingers that are as corrupt as Trump could ever aspire to. Instead of 4 years we have had 10 years of this. People are suffering, it's devastating and frustrating to watch.

I'll ignore that comment Cars. Donnie Junior has tried to come out here a couple of times but had to cancel because only a tiny tiny minority of extreme right wingers would go. No crowds for that over here. Although Nazis have become bolder and louder.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 01-04-2024

In n Out
  • Roadkill Fries: Regular fries topped with spread, American cheese, a crumbled beef patty, and caramelized onions. Cost: $5.85
Back in the day we called this animal fries with cripples.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - crash - 01-04-2024

Last time I was in the states, I fucking LOVED In n Out. I’m not really a fan of McDonalds or Burger King and what not, but yeah..

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 01-05-2024

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f3SINMiU7YU?feature=share

For lunch yesterday - Garlic carrot olives, basket of sourdough bread, Sardine pate, beer, fish macaroni stew, chocolate mouse, espresso $12.50

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 01-05-2024

And a new place just opened up with $5 plate of the day.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 01-05-2024

The cost of living is pretty great there, huh? I know you once referred to going to the ER and the cost was very little.