Mock
WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? (/thread-11977.html)

Pages: 1 2

WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Duchess - 07-14-2015

Would you report a crime that you witnessed?

If you saw an accident would you stick around to give your version of events?

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Cutz - 07-14-2015

Accident, no. Crime, I think so. Depends on the crime.

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - ramseycat - 07-14-2015

I would stop if I could. And yes I'd report it.

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - sally - 07-14-2015

It depends. If it was a bad accident right in front of me and someone was noticeably injured I'd stop to help. The crime also depends. If someone was breaking into my neighbors house I would call the cops, but if I saw a guy shoving a package of steaks in his pants at the grocery store I'd walk the other way pretending not to notice it. Which actually did happen once. I don't feel the need to play super hero unless someone is getting hurt.

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Clang McFly - 07-14-2015

Accident yes if someone is seriously injured, Crime yes. No matter how minor. I stopped some guy on my overnight shift from stealing a cup of coffee.

(07-14-2015, 08:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Accident yes if someone is seriously injured, Crime yes. No matter how minor. I stopped some guy on my overnight shift from stealing a cup of coffee.

How do you steal a cup of coffee from Price Chopper? It was probably complimentary, you fucking moron. I hope one day someone beats the shit out of you for not your own business.

(07-14-2015, 08:48 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 08:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Accident yes if someone is seriously injured, Crime yes. No matter how minor. I stopped some guy on my overnight shift from stealing a cup of coffee.

How do you steal a cup of coffee from Price Chopper? It was probably complimentary, you fucking moron. I hope one day someone beats the shit out of you for not your own business.
It wasn't complimentary. He'd come in, do bottles, get his bottle money, go over to the coffee machine by the deli/bathrooms, fill up his empty Stewart's coffee cup, pretend to go to the bathroom and then grab his ill gotten coffee when the coast is clear, hop on his bike and leave.

Well so fucking what? Are you the CEO of Price Chopper? Do you think too many poor old niggers stealing cups of coffee are going to put them out of business? It's not like it's a mom and pop store and you're friends with the owners. You get paid slave wages for Christ's sake.

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - SIXFOOTERsez - 07-14-2015

Stopped to help at many accidents, filled out lots of reports.
Yes I would report most crimes, pisses me off to have to pay for what I get AND for the other assholes stuff.
If appropriate, I would get right in there and stop it, by force if necessary.

(07-14-2015, 09:06 PM)sally Wrote: Well so fucking what? Are you the CEO of Price Chopper? Do you think too many poor old niggers stealing cups of coffee are going to put them out of business? It's not like it's a mom and pop store and you're friends with the owners. You get paid slave wages for Christ's sake.
stealing is stealing no matter how small. Read your Bible, sally sassypants. Now if he was stealing the coffee to feed his family then I'd look the other way. Too many niggers stealing coffee won't put them out of business but I don't want to be around when all the free coffee causes coffee to be like 20 bucks for a small cup and the customers are bitching at me and looking for someone to blame.

Oh stuff a sock in it and stop harassing bums already.

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Cutz - 07-14-2015

Man, if you told me Sally was a bum defender... I wouldn't have imagined you meant homeless guys.

(07-14-2015, 09:21 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Stopped to help at many accidents, filled out lots of reports.
Yes I would report most crimes, pisses me off to have to pay for what I get AND for the other assholes stuff.

Translation: I wear a whistle around my neck and ready to give chase to anyone stealing hamburger.

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Love Child - 07-14-2015

I report drunk drivers.

One time when I lived in the city and rode the bus to and from work, I was waiting at the bus stop and watching someone try to get into their vehicle. Except, then when a cop walked by they stopped. "Fuck it isn't their car"
I was not in a safe place to go and tell anyone about it. So I didn't . But I don't think the guy made it into the vehicle.
Made me feel like shit for not saying something.

I've had people stick around when I was in an accident.

Damn Duchess, you bring up all sorts of memories. I filled out an accident report for someone who died. It sucked. I felt really bad for the family. A guy hit an ice cream truck, and the driver died. The person was speeding.

How about you Duchess?

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Clang McFly - 07-15-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:44 PM)sally Wrote: Oh stuff a sock in it and stop harassing bums already.
No, harassing bums is what makes my overnights so fun. But thanks for the sock idea. Stuff a sock in a bum's mouth, make it look like an accident or suicide. I'll try it tomorrow night.

(07-14-2015, 11:11 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 09:21 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Stopped to help at many accidents, filled out lots of reports.

Translation: I wear a whistle around my neck and ready to give chase to anyone stealing hamburger.
Translation: my name is sally and I'm a dirty girl and I make a living shoving burgers in my bra and coffee in my vagina and no one is gonna stop me from my free ghetto meal. Especially a fat fuck like Clang.

(07-14-2015, 11:07 PM)Cutz Wrote: Man, if you told me Sally was a bum defender... I wouldn't have imagined you meant homeless guys.
lmao!

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - sally - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 12:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:44 PM)sally Wrote: Oh stuff a sock in it and stop harassing bums already.
No, harassing bums is what makes my overnights so fun. But thanks for the sock idea. Stuff a sock in a bum's mouth, make it look like an accident or suicide. I'll try it tomorrow night.

Better yet, why don't you just butt rape him out on the back loading deck.

(07-15-2015, 12:37 AM)sally Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 12:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Better yet, why don't you just butt rape him out on the back loading deck.
and make the nigger night manager jealous? I don't think so.

RE: WOULD YOU REPORT IT? - Duchess - 07-15-2015

(07-14-2015, 11:45 PM)Love Child Wrote: How about you Duchess?

I'd probably ignore the petty stuff like stealing in a supermarket but if I saw kids beating a homeless person I'd for sure call the cops and then film the little fuckers so they couldn't wiggle out of it. I'd pull over for an accident if no one was there yet.

I once witnessed a fist fight and when the cops came they wanted my statement. I'd never hangout for something like that again. I don't want to be involved.