Mock
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? (/thread-12003.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Midwest Spy - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 11:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think the deal was the right strategic move, MS, for reasons I already outlined in a couple of other threads.

I would have thought so no matter who was sitting in the Oval Office.

Do you think that I've been drinking Obama KoolAid too?............ Think carefully before you answer the question!

[Image: 1491750-boba_fett_colors_wip_by_r6artist.jpg]

I'm as scary as a galactic bounty hunter, don't ya know? Smiley_emoticons_wink

I didn't want to single Jim out as a KoolAid drinker.

Yes, you may have a glass too.

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - HairOfTheDog - 07-30-2015

Jim who?

I don't drink KoolAid. Not yours, nor Obama's.

My reasons for thinking it's a good deal aren't all the same as those touted by Obama and Kerry, but some of them are.

(07-30-2015, 11:31 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Jim who?

I don't drink KoolAid. Not yours, nor Obama's.

My reasons for thinking it's a good deal aren't all the same as those touted by Obama and Kerry, but some of them are.

I told Jim he was drinking Brady KoolAid in the NFL thread.

You and I may disagree on this topic but I think I could still persuade you to drink the MS KoolAid.

(07-30-2015, 11:37 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I could still persuade you to drink the MS KoolAid.

Bill Cosby would have a better chance of convincing me to have cocktails in his private audition studio.

Blowing-kisses

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Jimbone - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 11:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Bill Cosby would have a better chance of convincing me to have cocktails in his private audition studio.

Blowing-kisses

hah

(07-30-2015, 11:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 11:37 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I could still persuade you to drink the MS KoolAid.

Bill Cosby would have a better chance of convincing me to have cocktails in his private audition studio.

Blowing-kisses

So, you're telling me there's a chance...

I think you drink your own Kool-aid by the gallons MS. No chance of you getting me to even sip from that brew.

However, I often enjoy observing the effects it has on you. The chick in the office is "swooning" over you as a result of your impromptu Garth Brooks karaoke performance -- for real?

You kill me, man..........and we're getting way off topic here.

(07-30-2015, 12:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think you drink your own Kool-aid by the gallons MS. No chance of you getting me to even sip from that brew.

However, I often enjoy observing the effects it has on you. The chick in the office is "swooning" over you as a result of your impromptu Garth Brooks karaoke performance -- for real?

You kill me, man..........and we're getting way off topic here.

For Realz, HotD.

If I hadn't been granted many 'opportunities' with women through the years on the basis of singing, I wouldn't have thought so either.

But, because I'm a seasoned pro, and know the signs women emit when they're 'swooning', I've got to tell it like it is.

If you think it's funny, that's great.

I am here for entertainment purposes.

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Duchess - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 12:42 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I am here for entertainment purposes.

I'd love to see one of those swooning women send you some more nude pix. Your fear was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. It makes me smile whenever I think about it. hah

(07-30-2015, 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd love to see one of those swooning women send you some more nude pix. Your fear was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. It makes me smile whenever I think about it. hah

He had women sending him nude pics? When was this? Why be afraid of them?

He's supposed to be a cocksman for Pete's sake!

(07-30-2015, 12:42 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: For Realz, HotD.

If I hadn't been granted many 'opportunities' with women through the years on the basis of singing, I wouldn't have thought so either.

But, because I'm a seasoned pro, and know the signs women emit when they're 'swooning', I've got to tell it like it is.

If you think it's funny, that's great.

I am here for entertainment purposes.

As for all those "opportunities" with women "swooning" over your vocal prowess, I think you might be drunk from bathing in your own Kool-aid.

[Image: 4a30e93f907e9e06f0a26da210ad3064.jpg].

^ Is that you?

You are definitely entertaining though, and I sincerely appreciate that. 27

(07-30-2015, 11:15 AM)Jimbone Wrote: HotD, you're definitely going to need a bigger armor chest plate if you're Boba Fett.

Way bigger.

Good news! I've found some. And I think you should become your own bounty hunter... Booba Fett.

[Image: 7617258286_34703e5bc0.jpg]

[Image: Lady-Boba-fett.jpg]

Lord knows I better not sing in HotD's presence or she'll be PM'ing me her Princess Leia as a sex slave pics.

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Carsman - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 10:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Everyone reads (and hears) the very same thing as everyone else yet two very different conclusions are reached.

The deal is only as good as the "Honor" of the parties making that deal!

Does Iran have "honor"? As demonstrated previously over & again, not so much! Are they "trustworthy", not so much! Their "Death to America attitude " doesn't help so much either!

(07-30-2015, 02:44 PM)Carsman Wrote: The deal is only as good as the "Honor" of the parties making that deal!

Does Iran have "honor"? As demonstrated previously over & again, not so much! Are they "trustworthy", not so much! Their "Death to America attitude " doesn't help so much either!

Fanatical regimes throughout history have usually said what they intend to do. People just never believe them until they prove it.

Wash, rinse, repeat I'm afraid.

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - username - 07-30-2015

They were going to develop a nuclear weapon...some said within months. Like N Korea, they may (probably) still will but if it slows them down and our gas goes to $2/gallon? Smiley_emoticons_smile

I think the inspection portions are weak and perhaps we should have held out for more but I don't know if that would have been successful even over weeks/months.

Those that only critique the deal haven't provided an alternative that satisfies me either. Leave the sanctions in place and put the U.S. in charge of bombing them as they get even closer to developing a weapon? After BB!!

I don't think, short of war, you can stop a country hell bent on developing a nuclear weapon. Especially not a country like Iran.

U.S. led military interventions in the region have been oh so successful over the last 12 years though. Look! We gave birth to Daesh!!

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Maggot - 07-30-2015

Well I guess we will have to wait and see if they start winging bombs around. Maybe, maybe not its in Allah's hands now. hah

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Paulistano - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 10:25 AM)Jimbone Wrote: If by rebalance, you mean an arms race in the middle east, then yes it's really going to help rebalance the region.

It's a shit deal and does little but make people feel a little better. What's really awesome is Iran gets a lot of money and gets to continue perfecting their ballistic missiles too... so when they do get nukes, they can just plop them on the top and wheeeeeee! I guess it depends who they are most pissed at then, but my money is on Israel getting hit first. Israel will certainly hit back, and then the rest of the Arab states will join in. My guess is by then the US will be so disengaged from reality we won't do anything about it... except maybe sign a condolence book at an embassy somewhere.

Nothing to worry about at all!

That is just scaremongering, I am no great fan of Iran but they deserve more respect and the ME cannot continue to just support the US' allies and dominate the rest. It is just such a stupid failed and short term solution.

RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - Maggot - 07-30-2015

I wish that these things could be simplified into T&F questions. Smoke & mirrors is soooooo 90's.

So Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan (all Sunni countries) signing contracts with Russia for nuclear tech this year is just scaremongering? Because that has actually happened, and it's a direct response to Iran (Shiite).

If you believe Iran - who sit on one of the largest oil reserves in the world - are going nuclear for peaceful electricity generation, I've got some beautiful tropical property to sell you in Siberia.

Also, if you believe Iran - who is a state sponsor of terrorism around the world, who execute homosexuals, and who subjugate women - deserves respect, you might want to reconsider your position.

They will build a weapon, and they or their surrogates will use it. The only hope between now and then is moderate leadership taking over, and that is highly unlikely given the current theocracy there.