Mock
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE (/thread-12208.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Midwest Spy - 03-30-2016

I thought this was a 'terrorist attacks' thread, not a 'can anyone spot the educated non-violent Muslim' thread?

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - sally - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 07:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I thought this was a 'terrorist attacks' thread, not a 'can anyone spot the educated non-violent Muslim' thread?

A very few percentage of refugees are doctors and lawyers. Europe is going to be fucked just like the terrorists promised. I'd say if you're a single male you go back and check your people.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - HairOfTheDog - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 07:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I thought this was a 'terrorist attacks' thread, not a 'can anyone spot the educated non-violent Muslim' thread?

I can spot the blinder-wearing "facts be damned!" Mocker in the thread, MS. ^ He's right on top of me.

You claimed that that all Muslims are a threat to the U.S. because they're either Islamic terrorists or supporters of Islamic terrorism. That includes, by default, even the most vulnerable Muslims who are being slaughtered by Islamic terrorists, those who are resisting and fleeing Islamic extremism, the "enlightened and educated Muslims" worldwide, and those who are living peacefully in the U.S. and around the globe.

So, when some of us choose to discuss the actual facts which conflict with your anti-Muslim views, it's not off topic. And even if it were, tough shit. Your allergy to facts won't kill you.

First you said sometime back, "no charity or compassion for Muslim refugees!". Then you said you and your wife talked about it and you welcome Syrian refugees, as good Christians. Then, Belgian national terrorists launched another attack in Europe, and you're back to somehow holding Syrian Muslim refugees and every Muslim worldwide responsible and calling anyone who doesn't hold the same emotional reactionary view "clowns" and insinuating we're adopting a "shit happens" attitude about it. You're either not reading what we're writing or you're not comprehending in order to make that characterization.

It's you who's the bozo on this one, MS. And, Christian principles and morals aren't something I'd care to adopt if you exemplify how they're applied to people outside of your own faith who are being persecuted and in dire need. But, from my experience, you're the exception more than the rule.

^ once again, absolutely putting words in my mouth.

I don't believe I've said anything about not letting Syrians in. That's a conversation you've been having with Maggot.

I'll say it again, for the 3rd time, for the comprehension-impaired:

Moderate Muslims, please take a stand. Get to your local mosques and get rid of Imams spewing violent Jihad rhetoric.

Also, moderate Muslims, please nark out those among you who would practice Jihad and murder innocents in the name of Allah.

HotD, you're not as bright as you look.

MS, I could pull your exact quotes.

If you've got amnesia or dementia, fine. But, you did make those statements/suggestions and you can refresh your memory by going back and reading your own posts.

OR, are you just being intentionally vague with your last post? When you say you're not protesting Syrian refugees, do you mean only the Christian ones?

(03-30-2016, 08:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: MS, I could pull your exact quotes.

If you've got amnesia or dementia, fine. But, you did make those statements/suggestions and you can refresh your memory by going back and reading your own posts.

OR, are you just being intentionally vague with your last post? When you say you're not protesting Syrian refugees, do you mean only the Christian ones?

Hey, know it all, I just went back and re-read everything from my 'clown' post yesterday until now.

I've not said ONCE, don't let Syrians in.

Please enlighten yourself and do the same.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Maggot - 03-30-2016

I would rather my children be with me when invaders came and took my home and die with me than let them be set alone into some slow hell unforgiving world. I understand the relief efforts but its never going to be good enough, terrorists will slip through and at some point kill Americans. They are constantly proclaiming it. And it's Islamic factions not Christians, Buddhists, Jews or any other . You just cannot be blind to that basic fact. Advance at your own risk with it but don't suck others in.

(03-30-2016, 08:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Hey, know it all, I just went back and re-read everything from my 'clown' post yesterday until now.

I've not said ONCE, don't let Syrians in.

Please enlighten yourself and do the same.

You're the one who thinks he knows it all, MS -- like what all people of another religion think and what they need to do. I know what I know, and it's far from "it all".

Anyway, why don't you just stop being vague and moronic and answer questions directly so I can understand you correctly when you make statements and suggestions. If I've misunderstood your point, I'll just say so. It's not a big deal.

1. You said that people in here had the nerve to compare Christian terrorists to Muslim terrorists. They're all the same to me, but I didn't see anybody do that in this thread. AGAIN, what/who were you talking about, and are you suggesting Christian terrorists are better than Islamic ones?

2. You said that 'PC' in this country enabled terrorist threat. When asked to clarify, you said that people in the U.S. who suggest 'deporting Muslims' are unfairly labeled as racists and xenophobic. I've never seen anybody but you bring up deporting Muslims from the U.S. Not even Trump has made that suggestion. So, if it wasn't you making that suggestion, or you confusing deportation with what you consider an unfairly criticized freeze on all Muslims coming into the U.S. (which would include Syrian refugees), what the hell were you talking about?

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Duchess - 03-31-2016

hah MS is the Donald Trump of Mock.

(03-30-2016, 07:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Also, moderate Muslims, please nark out those among you who would practice Jihad and murder innocents in the name of Allah.

Not saying this is how it is because unlike you, I don't actually know this, but can you tell me why any of them would willingly risk their life for you? It's not like you'd be willing to do the same. I just don't see you standing up to a crazy pastor, reverend, priest or really anyone, risking your life to save others.

You snidely call HotD a know it all or attack her wordy posts when the reality is she doesn't post supposition or innuendo, she posts facts and she always backs them up. She's not a shit talker in the serious threads and when some of you don't like what you are reading you make it personal. It's Mock, you're allowed to do that, I'm just saying it doesn't go unnoticed. You can post whatever the hell you want, I encourage that but, don't get pissy when you're called out on your comments or asked to back shit up. I get called out on my posts all the time because I can post some crappy opinionated bullshit and good or bad, I own it.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - HairOfTheDog - 03-31-2016

I don't think in soundbites and don't post like that. And, I'd rather not have discussions and debates which are based on false premises when the facts are usually readily available.

So, I post the facts when I have them and I post my opinions. Some of my posts ARE looooooooooooooong, I'm not in denial about that.

Personally, I never mind reading long posts that increase my understanding or that help me see where someone else is coming from. That's more interesting, to me, than reading the same short topical quips or one-liners over and over in a discussion thread. But, I don't expect everyone to feel the same or anyone to read posts that they consider too long.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me when MS or anybody else calls me a know-it-all or criticizes my wordy posts. And, I can be a condescending smartass, so I don't have a problem shooting the shit and mixing it up with snide assholes. Unless someone is ego trolling with blatant idiocy, which most members here don't do, I don't see the conflict and mocks/jabs in a discussion thread as bad at all. It sometimes keep things lively.

I hope MS answers the questions and clarifies his points. But, if that snide moody asshole doesn't feel like it, this condescending wordy smartass will live.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Midwest Spy - 03-31-2016

Duchess and HotD can speak to others in here.

I can't take it anymore.

If I post something you don't agree with, just chuckle to yourself, PM each other, or take a shower. It really doesn't matter what you do, as long as you don't try to engage me.

TIA.

Crying-into-tissue

Yeah, why the hell would we engage with you or respond to posts in a discussion/debate forum?!

As I said, I'll live if you choose to not come out and say whatever it is you were implying.

(03-31-2016, 02:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Duchess and HotD can speak to others in here.

I can't take it anymore.

If I post something you don't agree with, just chuckle to yourself, PM each other, or take a shower. It really doesn't matter what you do, as long as you don't try to engage me.

TIA.

Snap out of it! [Image: slap.gif]

Ah well, let's just do as the man ordered.

I'm not much on PMing instead of posting on the board though.

So, wanna chuckle for a bit and then hop in the shower Duchess?

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - sally - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 02:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I can't take it anymore.

Just put the bottle of pills down and back away. It's going to be alright.

(03-31-2016, 03:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So, wanna chuckle for a bit and then hop in the shower Duchess?

Me? You're asking me? *strips*

(03-31-2016, 03:19 PM)sally Wrote: Just put the bottle of pills down and back away. It's going to be alright.

Could you just show him your boobs and help him through this..this..I don't even know what to call it. Just flash him once, maybe twice, I don't know how far gone he is. Why do we always have to talk the men down & never the women? He needs you Sally, he needs your awesome rack. Take one for the team.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - sally - 03-31-2016

I'm not doing that, but I think I can talk him through it.

Get off the balcony MS, it's not worth it man. There are people here that love you.

I love him like my own overly-sensitive perverted second cousin.