Mock
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE (/thread-12208.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - sally - 03-31-2016

I love him like my neighbor's overly-sensitive leg humping Chihuahua.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - ZEROSPHERES - 03-31-2016

I love him like my bike with its heated seat on a long ride.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Maggot - 03-31-2016

I love him like................wait! I hate him like a zit in the middle of my back that I can't reach and have to scrap it across the door frame to pop, like a bear coming out of hibernation on a tree and smells a birdfeeder.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - HairOfTheDog - 03-31-2016

I love him like sally loves a sweaty half-naked weightlifter hoisting a box of beer with a solid bottom (the box bottom, I mean).

I love him long time. Even longer than HotD's sucky, wordy posts.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Midwest Spy - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 09:48 PM)sally Wrote: I love him long time. Even longer than HotD's sucky, wordy posts.

I'm good for 60, maybe 90 seconds.

Is that long time enough?

(03-31-2016, 10:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 09:48 PM)sally Wrote: I love him long time. Even longer than HotD's sucky, wordy posts.

I'm good for 60, maybe 90 seconds.

Is that long time enough?

It's perfect actually, I don't want to be bothered with anything longer than that.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Cutz - 03-31-2016

How long does it have to be for you to bother with it at all?

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - sally - 04-01-2016

A solid 7 I guess.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - HairOfTheDog - 04-12-2016

They're back ..........Taliban in Afghanistan

The Taliban announced the start of their spring offensive on Tuesday, pledging to launch large-scale offensives against government strongholds backed by suicide and guerrilla attacks to drive Afghanistan’s Western-backed government from power.

The announcement of the formal start of “Operation Omari,” named after the late Taliban founder Mullah Mohammad Omar, comes just days after Secretary of State John Kerry visited Kabul and reaffirmed U.S. support for the national unity government led by President Ashraf Ghani.

“Jihad against the aggressive and usurping infidel army is a holy obligation upon our necks and our only recourse for reestablishing an Islamic system and regaining our independence,” the Taliban said in a statement.

How far the announcement will lead to an immediate escalation in fighting, which caused 11,000 civilian casualties last year, remains unclear. However, NATO and Afghan officials have said they expect very tough combat in 2016.Heavy fighting has continued for months across Afghanistan, from Kunduz, the northern city that fell briefly to the insurgents last year, to Helmand province bordering Pakistan in the south.

In Helmand, where thousands of British and American troops were killed or injured fighting the Taliban, government forces have pulled back from many areas and are struggling to hold on to centers close to the provincial capital, Lashkar Gah.

Understrength Afghan security forces, struggling with heavy casualties and high desertion rates and short of air power, transport and logistical support, have struggled in their first year fighting largely alone. (HOTD: I've seen reports of defecting American-trained Afghan soldiers using their weapons and training to help the Taliban, along with ISIS fighters defecting due to gratuitous non-Islamic violence and joining the Taliban.)

Refs:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/taliban-spring-offensive-afghanistan_us_570c984be4b0836057a243a7
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/middleeast/isis-taliban-afghanistan-defectors/index.html

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - HairOfTheDog - 06-08-2016

Mass Shooting in Tel Aviv, Israel

These are the current details, which may change as the investigation progresses.

- 2 Palestinians opened fire at a busy shopping/restaurant plaza on Wednesday night in Tel Aviv. The attacks went down right next to the Israeli Defense Ministry building.

- 4 people are confirmed dead (RIP), 6 people are reportedly wounded, and the two gunmen are in custody (one was wounded and is in the hospital).

- Authorities in Israel are calling it a terror attack, but the investigation into the gunmen's associations and motives has just begun. Israeli police are also investigating how the gunmen, who were reportedly in Israel illegally, got a hold of assault rifles.

Story: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.723941

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - HairOfTheDog - 06-09-2016

Tel Aviv Mass Shooting -- Follow-Up:

The Israeli military on Thursday revoked permits for 83,000 Palestinians to visit Israel and said it would send hundreds more troops to the occupied West Bank after a Palestinian shooting attack that killed four Israelis in Tel Aviv.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the assault by the two gunmen on Wednesday in a trendy shopping and dining market near Israel’s Defence Ministry, but Hamas and other Palestinian militant groups were quick to praise it.

The assailants came from near Hebron, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank. They dressed in suits and ties and posed as customers at a restaurant before pulling out automatic weapons and opening fire, sending diners fleeing in panic.

The dead included two women and two men, while six people were wounded. The attack followed a lull in recent weeks after what had been near-daily stabbings and shootings on Israeli streets. It was the deadliest incident in eight months.

The attackers, cousins in their 20s who security experts said appeared to have entered Israel without permits, were quickly apprehended. One of them was shot and wounded.

“It is clear that they spent time planning and training and choosing their target,” Barak Ben-Zur, former head of research at Israel’s Shin Bet domestic security agency, told reporters.

“They got some support, although we don’t know for sure who their supporters are,” he said, adding that they appeared to have used improvised automatic weapons smuggled into Israel.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tel-aviv-attack_us_57594667e4b00f97fba750fc

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Duchess - 06-28-2016

It looks like there has been another terrorist attack, this time in Istanbul at their airport. People from inside the airport are telling of three attackers, all carrying guns and explosives wrapped around their bodies. Turkish officials are saying at least 10 dead and dozens wounded. This always seems to change in the initial hours after the attacks so I wouldn't read too much into those numbers right now.

:(

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - ramseycat - 06-28-2016

I heard the 3 attackers blew themselves up. I don't understand that at all. There is nothing I would kill my self for. Unless it was to save my children. Or maybe MJ. But seriously, other that my children I can't imagine killing myself.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - HairOfTheDog - 06-30-2016

(06-28-2016, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It looks like there has been another terrorist attack, this time in Istanbul at their airport. People from inside the airport are telling of three attackers, all carrying guns and explosives wrapped around their bodies. Turkish officials are saying at least 10 dead and dozens wounded. This always seems to change in the initial hours after the attacks so I wouldn't read too much into those numbers right now.:(

I'm just catching up on the news. So terrible. Seems like as ISIS is weakened in Iraq and Syria, they're focusing more on coordinating high profile international attacks and inspiring lone wolves. This seems like their doing, but they still haven't claimed credit, I see.

The death toll rose to 44 on Thursday, 19 of whom were foreign nationals from countries including: Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, China, Iraq, Ukraine and Jordan.

Ninety-four out of 238 wounded men and women still remain in the hospital, recovering from the attack that included firearms and bombs.

The three men who detonated bombs at the bustling airport’s international terminal hailed from Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, a Turkish official said Thursday.

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim has blamed ISIS for the deadly attack, though the group has not claimed responsibility as they have in other bombings.

For years, Turkey’s border with Syria was dubbed the “jihadi highway,” with desperate refugees and hardline militants crossing with relative ease.

Critics slammed the government’s perceived lack of response, warning that Turkey was providing ISIS fighters with a safe harbor, and easy access to supplies and war-torn Syria.

But as Turkey upped the ante by sealing the border and conducting raids on safe houses across the country, ISIS began to lash out.

More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/turkish-police-raid-isis-safe-houses_us_5775050de4b042fba1cf2f32?section=

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Duchess - 06-30-2016

It's maddening the way this keeps happening. I was listening to the news earlier, they were talking about some of the people who were killed and I was struck by the irony of this particular story.

Fathi Bayoudh was a respected officer and doctor in the Tunisian military, but on Tuesday night at Istanbul’s main airport he was a father worried about his wayward son.

Dr. Bayoudh, 58, had arrived in Istanbul weeks earlier to find his son, Anouar, 26, who had run off to join the Islamic State group in Syria. When he got word through the Tunisian Embassy in Turkey that the Turkish authorities had detained Anouar in a town near the border with Syria, he called his wife in Tunisia. They arranged to meet at Ataturk airport before heading to the town where Anouar was being held.

The two doctors were hoping to take their only son home.

But shortly before 10 p.m. on Tuesday, as he waited at the airport for his wife to arrive, three suicide attackers opened fire and then blew themselves up, killing at least 41 people, including Dr. Bayoudh. His death was confirmed Wednesday by Tunisia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. His wife was not hurt in the attack.

Story

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Duchess - 07-14-2016

I think there's been another terrorist attack, this time in Nice, France. It's Bastille Day and people were gathered on the waterfront watching fireworks. A truck was used this time, it was driven into a crowd and plowed right through them all for quite a distance. These numbers will change but over 70 deaths have been reported.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Duchess - 07-15-2016

This is so sad. It's now being reported that 84 people are dead. I don't ever want to get used to this shit. These people were celebrating the equivalent of our 4th of July.

[Image: 364D107400000578-3691019-image-m-6_1468572408420.jpg]

[Image: 364BAE9700000578-3691019-Shootout_After_...351325.jpg]

[Image: 364AE3A500000578-3691019-image-a-150_1468556387393.jpg]

[Image: 364CD2C700000578-3691019-image-m-105_1468570056537.jpg]

[Image: 36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468537856125.jpg]

[Image: 364D5A2800000578-3691019-image-a-17_1468574603560.jpg]

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Carsman - 07-15-2016

Trucks don't kill people, or do they? Sound familiar to another thread title in here?

Zealous fucknuts will/can slaughter innocent people by many different means, guns aren't always needed/used. Results the same.

RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - Duchess - 07-15-2016

I regret posting all that in this thread. As it stands now, there is no known link to extremists.