Mock
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES (/thread-12335.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Maggot - 10-01-2018

hah    The left never corroborate stories. I forgot.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 01:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I really hope that's not the case, it doesn't make any sense at all if the investigation is to be credible.  They both need to be interviewed by the FBI and make sworn statements regarding the specific allegation. 

According to everything I'm hearing & reading today, it's true. There is no real investigating going on & kavanaugh could be confirmed by the end of this week.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Maggot - 10-01-2018

Talk about a game of political yo-yo, geez what a fricken circus the Dems have created.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 02:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Talk about a game of political yo-yo, geez what a fricken circus the Dems have created.

*ahem* He's your nominee. Do better and you won't find yourselves in this position.

Ya think!  Maybe go to Kenya and find someone without a past.

You're conveniently forgetting about Gorsuch who didn't experience any issues getting confirmed.

...also, your party flat out refused to even speak with a judge the Democrats nominated so really, just how the hell can you complain about any damn thing? HuhHuhHuh?

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 02:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 01:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I really hope that's not the case, it doesn't make any sense at all if the investigation is to be credible.  They both need to be interviewed by the FBI and make sworn statements regarding the specific allegation. 

According to everything I'm hearing & reading today, it's true. There is no real investigating going on & kavanaugh could be confirmed by the end of this week.

It was true this morning.

But, now it appears the FBI has been authorized to talk to whomever they deem necessary to investigate the assault allegation, so long as they stick to the 1 week duration.

Senator Flake and Senator Collins reportedly told the White House they needed a credible check with broader parameters.

Oy!

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Clang McFly - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 03:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 02:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It was true this morning.

But, now it appears the FBI has been authorized to talk to whomever they deem necessary to investigate the assault allegation, so long as they stick to the 1 week duration.

Senator Flake and Senator Collins reportedly told the White House they needed a credible check with broader parameters.
Yay!

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Carsman - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 11:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 11:26 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: How so?

Are you referring to my comment regarding him being partisan? He blamed his troubles on Democrats, even went so far as to say it was revenge on behalf on the Clinton's. He was political in his remarks.

Yep I watched Brett say that live during the questioning, and that is what sunk him in his own words as far as being partisan !

However, that still does not automatically make him a sex abuser. It's still her word against his word at this point, that still must be proven beyond the doubt of just an accusation!

Like I said, I'm not a fan of Brett, but he at least deserves a chance of clearing his name and reputation through the FBI investigation. Hopefully, assuming he's innocent, (giving him the benefit) that will occur.

Unfortunately either way, he is not of Superior Court Justice caliber, and another nominee should be selected.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 01:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 01:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:   They both need to be interviewed by the FBI and make sworn statements regarding the specific allegation.  

Yeah and ask about that Wheland dude or whatever his name is. I want to know about that far fetched mistaken identity bullshit.
I want to know if that was coordinated with kavanaugh while they were trying to figure out how best to proceed.

Ed Whelan's "The Doppleganger Did It!" conspiracy theory might deserve its own investigation as well (if that hasn't already occurred).

Whelan is on leave of absence following that salacious and deflective debacle.

He says that nobody in the White House working with Kavanaugh knew he was going to accuse someone else beforehand. Whelan, however, is a close friend of Kavanaugh's and was working with the nomination committee at the time he tweeted the conspiracy theory.

Do you know who the guy Whelan wrongly fingered is -- the guy Dr. Ford didn't want to identify by name during her testimony because he'd already been dragged through the mud?  

He went  by the nickname Squi in high school and is all over Kavanaugh's old calendars and testimony.  

So, Whelan suggested that Kavanaugh's good buddy and Ford's previous boyfriend sexually assaulted her and that she mistook him for Kavanaugh.  Fucking nuts and totally slimy shit.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 10-02-2018

Several Harvard students filed formal complaints against kavanaugh, they didn't want him teaching there. Last night the Dean announced he wouldn't be returning.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 10-02-2018

(10-01-2018, 07:32 PM)Carsman Wrote: However, that still does not automatically make him a sex abuser. It's still her word against his word at this point, that still must be proven beyond the doubt of just an accusation!

I only care about him being a partisan, lying piece of shit.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Fry Guy - 10-02-2018

(10-01-2018, 02:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: You're conveniently forgetting about Gorsuch who didn't experience any issues getting confirmed.

...also, your party flat out refused to even speak with a judge the Democrats nominated so really, just how the hell can you complain about any damn thing? HuhHuhHuh?

Who was Gorsuch replacing and who was Kavenaugh. Who was a swinging vote?

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 10-02-2018

(10-02-2018, 05:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 07:32 PM)Carsman Wrote: However, that still does not automatically make him a sex abuser. It's still her word against his word at this point, that still must be proven beyond the doubt of just an accusation!

I only care about him being a partisan, lying piece of shit.

Senators Flake and Coons were interviewed this weekend.

When asked if Kavanaugh should be rejected if it's proven that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee, they both said 'yes'.

If Flake is sincere, I fully expect to see a battle over what constitutes a 'lie' and probably even what constitutes a 'lie that matters' on the Senate floor.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Fry Guy - 10-02-2018

(10-01-2018, 09:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 01:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 01:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:   They both need to be interviewed by the FBI and make sworn statements regarding the specific allegation.  

Yeah and ask about that Wheland dude or whatever his name is. I want to know about that far fetched mistaken identity bullshit.
I want to know if that was coordinated with kavanaugh while they were trying to figure out how best to proceed.

Ed Whelan's "The Doppleganger Did It!" conspiracy theory might deserve its own investigation as well (if that hasn't already occurred).

Whelan is on leave of absence following that salacious and deflective debacle.

He says that nobody in the White House working with Kavanaugh knew he was going to accuse someone else beforehand. Whelan, however, is a close friend of Kavanaugh's and was working with the nomination committee at the time he tweeted the conspiracy theory.

Do you know who the guy Whelan wrongly fingered is -- the guy Dr. Ford didn't want to identify by name during her testimony because he'd already been dragged through the mud?  

He went  by the nickname Squi in high school and is all over Kavanaugh's old calendars and testimony.  

So, Whelan suggested that Kavanaugh's good buddy and Ford's previous boyfriend sexually assaulted her and that she mistook him for Kavanaugh.  Fucking nuts and totally slimy shit.

No it really isn't.
Mistook him is actually far nicer than saying she was sexually assaulted by someone else and knows it and it was never Brett Kavenaugh and she knows that too and likely it was this other arsehole. So they say "she may have mistook him". Not sensitive enough apparently.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 10-02-2018

If true, this is really strange.

Now it's being reported that the FBI is not going to interview Judge Kavanaugh or Dr. Ford.

That really doesn't make sense to me. Kavanaugh didn't directly answer many questions during his testimony and Ford's testimony was limited by the process, as the Republican's female prosecutor surrogate noted herself at the end of Ford's testimony.

(10-02-2018, 05:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Now it's being reported that the FBI is not going to interview Judge Kavanaugh or Dr. Ford.

Today that old ratfuck Mitch McConnell said the FBI's report will only be seen by Senators. It will not be released to the public.

(10-02-2018, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 05:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Now it's being reported that the FBI is not going to interview Judge Kavanaugh or Dr. Ford.

Today that old ratfuck Mitch McConnell said the FBI's report will only be seen by Senators. It will not be released to the public.

This whole ordeal has been weird.

I think the citizens of our country (no matter their political affiliations and ideologies) deserve someone much more objective and suitable than Judge Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court, even if there were no sexual assault/misconduct allegations.

But, if Kavanaugh does get confirmed, it's expected to really motivate his objectors to vote in November and cinch the House for the Democrats.  If that happens, at least we'll have some balance and Congressional checks on the Executive branch.

If his confirmation actually enabled Dems to take the Senate too, a Kavanaugh confirmation would be less hard to swallow. That seems like a long shot though.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Maggot - 10-02-2018

This is what happens when a team puts out a witness that has no credibility. It is looking more like a political hit job which most people can see. With the FBI hopefully corroborating this information I wonder what the new type of mud slinging Feinstien has concocted. When looking back a few weeks before all this Kavenough was fine, after all this mud flapping he may well be vindicated but the damage may be done. As I look at a good man and a few witnesses being used I wonder how the American people will look at the Democratic party and think "What if it was me" 

Imagine going for a government office and heaven forbid someone overdosed in the same class and after everyone in the class was questioned it came up 30 years later and the headlines screamed " Maggot questioned during drug overdose investigation" went streaming across the internet and front pages. It's amazing that it has come to this and I truly hope America can see the hypocrisy that is what the Democratic party has become. They are so stumbling on top of each other to see it I have to laugh.