Mock
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES (/thread-12335.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Love Child - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 08:06 AM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 11:28 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: No she is very sick.

She is not. Jesus. Where do you guys get this shit.

Wikipedia. Not the bastion of truth I agree but normally I put a bit of store in it.

"Health
In 1999, Ginsburg was diagnosed with colon cancer; she underwent surgery that was followed by chemotherapy and radiation therapy. During the process, she did not miss a day on the bench.[106] Ginsburg was physically weakened by the cancer treatment, and she began working with a personal trainer. Since 1999, Bryant Johnson, a former Army reservist attached to the Special Forces, has trained Ginsburg twice weekly in the justices-only gym at the Supreme Court.[107][108] In spite of her small stature, Ginsburg saw her physical fitness improve since her first bout with cancer; she was able to complete 20 full push-ups in a session before her 80th birthday.[107][109]

On February 5, 2009, she again underwent surgery, this time for pancreatic cancer.[110][111] Ginsburg had a tumor that was discovered at an early stage.[110] She was released from a New York City hospital on February 13 and returned to the bench when the Supreme Court went back into session on February 23, 2009.[112][113][114] On September 24, 2009, Ginsburg was hospitalized in Washington DC for lightheadedness following an outpatient treatment for iron deficiency and was released the following day.[115]

On November 26, 2014, she had a stent placed in her right coronary artery after experiencing discomfort while exercising in the Supreme Court gym with her personal trainer.[116][117]"

Now tell me has she had Colon Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, and a stent in her heart?

Yes or no?

Is it shit or not shit?

Yes or no?

If it is true and if it is not shit then we can ask a further couple of questions: Having had Cancer in two organs, is it likely or even probable that it will reoccur and is it more likely with her being aged that preexisting health issues like this likely to come back and more virulently?

If you say no, then I must tell you that my experience with people suffering from Cancer has been very different from yours. Cancer is one of those things that even when it is completely gone and irradiated and excised away it seems to be all good and then back it comes somewhere else and worse than it was. It is ALWAYS just in remission not cured.

Seems like she kicked all of them in the ass and she is doing great! They are all a bunch of old fuckers anyway, so maybe one of them will pass away in the next year or two.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Maggot - 10-07-2018

This may be the first time that both sides go into the elections with the same war cry "Remember Kavenaugh"   Sarcastic

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Carsman - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 07:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: This may be the first time that both sides go into the elections with the same war cry "Remember Kavenaugh"   Sarcastic

You forgot "The" hah

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 10-08-2018

(10-07-2018, 12:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: But it's working so well, that is not  logical .

Whether it's working well is subjective.  Regardless, if you believe in democracy, it's definitely logical.  

The United States can (and has in the past) enjoy a strong economy without the party in power intentionally seeking to make the opposition party's "heads explode" by mocking their principles and endangering their rights and freedoms.  

I do acknowledge that reducing the currently unchecked power of the Republican party and President Trump may not be realistic though -- that's dependent on a larger majority of U.S. citizens getting to the polls and voting than has traditionally been the case, especially those affiliated with the Democratic party.  

At present, not all votes count equally at the local/state levels due to gerrymandering and at the national level due to the electoral college.  Those are process breaks in our republic/democracy which need to be seriously addressed, regardless of which political party wields the most power at any given time, in my opinion.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 10-08-2018

Anyway, I see Kavanaugh will be sworn in tonight after the narrowest confirmation vote in history: 50 to 48.

I wish the President and the Republicans (mostly the very old ones led by head cheerleader Mitch McConnel) were not celebrating his confirmation as a win for one political party. The Supreme Court is not supposed to be a partisan body.

The politicization of the Supreme Court is bad enough, but Trump, McConnell, and company are also giddily taunting the tens of million citizens who worry that the Supreme Court, in its present composition, could significantly erode the separation of church and state.

But, that's where we're at.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Fry Guy - 10-08-2018

It is funny though. You have to admit that, Snowflake.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 10-08-2018

I'm not amused. 52

I know that wasn't directed at me. 

It's definitely funny when you -- someone who spazzes out for weeks over one mock and routinely posts bullshit with total conviction -- can't resist tossing out inapplicable 'burns' and the lame old 'snowflake' crap, FryGuy.

Funny, even when unintentional, is good though. So, don't go changin'.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Fry Guy - 10-08-2018

Then we are both amused and I won't be changing, certainly not for you, Snowflake.

But it is an interesting narrative I love spin. In this rewriting of reality, your dropping of your guard and your whine about me, based around Social Justice Warrior gendered man-ism type cry about my "Mansplaining", is transformed into you making a mock, and my poking you over it and rightly labeling you a Snowflake, is me spazzing out over it for weeks.

As for your inapplicable burns, I have no idea but I think your arse is burnt over being called a Snowflake. In truth I think now you have already shown your victimised oppression narrative views you should really cease with the attempt to be seen as a rational or serious mocker. What I suggest is to look for all differing opinions to be necessarily racist, sexist, misogynist, transphobic and to express your place in the world as being a marginalised member of a Patriarchal society and school marm for all you are worth. (Which I have not thus far seen as being worth much at all).

Well FryGuy, I've been active here for 7 years and my opinions and demeanor don't support the profile or narrative you've managed to conjure up, which is neither troubling nor surprising to me.  

I do think it's strange that you're so focused on someone who just happens to post on the same board and doesn't interact with you frequently.  

However, that's not troubling or surprising either given that you've portrayed yourself as a clique-busting, mod-lobbying, forum white-knight who still appears affected by some perceived internetz injustice from like a decade ago.   That kind of forum 'justice warrior' seems to always need and create a nemesis.  

As far as real social justice is concerned, on that you're correct. I do care about it. Fortunately, I come across very few people who actively advocate for social injustice. When I do, it would be disingenuous for me to pretend to care what people of that mindset think about me just to drum up boring drama.  

So, thank you for complying by pledging not to change; it's so noted that you'll just keep doing what you do.  While I don't often feel compelled to reply to it, it is a comical read sometimes.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Carsman - 10-08-2018

Just got to watch the swearing in of SCJ Kavanaugh.

He seemed sincere, and if he was in fact telling it like it really will be, and should be, he said he will be serving the "Nation", not just one party, group, or sector.

Hope so, time will tell.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Love Child - 10-08-2018

To me HotD has been the only rational seriuos mocker!

Sorry to everyone else.

Okay Duchess is rational and serious also.

But no one else!

Okay maybe Donovan too.

But thats it!

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Clang McFly - 10-08-2018

(10-08-2018, 08:34 PM)Love Child Wrote: To me HotD has been the only rational seriuos mocker!

Sorry to everyone else.

Okay Duchess is rational and serious also.

But no one else!

Okay maybe Donovan too.

But thats it!

You'd be crazy and irrational too if you lived in the Negative Zone with 2 whiny complaining fat sad sacks. Do they want to listen to me and make an effort to improve their lives and feel better? He'll no, that is too difficult for them.

(OMG now I know why Aussie would get upset when I dismissed her efforts to try and help me)

(10-08-2018, 07:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well FryGuy, I've been active here for 7 years and my opinions and demeanor don't support the profile or narrative you've managed to conjure up, which is neither troubling nor surprising to me.  

I do think it's strange that you're so focused on someone who just happens to post on the same board and doesn't interact with you frequently.  

However, that's not troubling or surprising either given that you've portrayed yourself as a clique-busting, mod-lobbying, forum white-knight who still appears affected by some perceived internetz injustice from like a decade ago.   That kind of forum 'justice warrior' seems to always need and create a nemesis.  

As far as real social justice is concerned, on that you're correct. I do care about it. Fortunately, I come across very few people who actively advocate for social injustice. When I do, it would be disingenuous for me to pretend to care what people of that mindset think about me just to drum up boring drama.  

So, thank you for complying by pledging not to change; it's so noted that you'll just keep doing what you do.  While I don't often feel compelled to reply to it, it is a comical read sometimes.

Look I have no doubt that you dropping your guard was not in any way intention nor following your "profile", Snowflake. I have no doubt that the demeanor and opinions you show here (your Mockforum face) is not at all a victimised, oppressed, pussy hat wearing harpy, screaming into the void about how MAGA everything is, How the Patriarchy is holding you down, and how men manspread, mansplain, broppriate and manslam. Then you put on your Mockforum face and we see only your Mockforum identity. But I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a different identity.

Actually I have not portrayed myself as you have narrated but again it is a great spin and not a concern to me. I do think that this place years ago was poisonous and I was asked to join and have a go at one mod. As were many. I initially came in for the Hell of it. For the lulz if you are into that kind of phrase. Was I solely responsible for Sinister leaving? Hell no, There were a lot of people taking her skinny arse out. Borndragon and Kid were pretty brutal and even some of her own turned on her. It was fun to be here and see it. I definitely joined in and played a part. Good times. I did also play a part in clique busting but only a part. That was fun too. I was as much mod promoting (Duchess) as I was mod busting (Sinister) and it would be dishonest to pretend otherwise wouldn't it? But then you are dishonest.

Why are you dishonest in your modbusting narrative when I am one up and one down in these efforts? Because YOU are a mod. See it does not fit the narrative to say that I promote mods does it? "Fry Guy you promote and support mods" doesn't quite have the victimisation narrative when you are a mod I have disagreements with and mock, does it?

See Snowflake? You are doing it again.

I KNOW you are down with the Social Justice mob. They are a pretty hysterical bunch. I mean that figuratively and literally. This is why I do not take you very seriously. This is why I mock you. I admit, initially, your partisanship and lies were where the interest was for me and I liked your reactions. But seeing that window into your SJW Patriarchy gender identity politics was gold. You were a Snowflake. How could I not see the humour? How could I not keep going back to that?

So yes, I do not need your permission, but I will keep posting as I post because that is how I post and what I enjoy.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Rootilda - 10-08-2018

Jesus, why did I just read that mess?   Twat

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Ski at 1SKY6 - 10-08-2018

I see a pink pussy hat protest in D.C. coming soon.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - BigMark - 10-08-2018

December works for me.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Fry Guy - 10-09-2018

(10-08-2018, 10:01 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Jesus, why did I just read that mess?   Twat

Because you were being a big girl and stepping out of your ideological bubble, but then got a bad case of the frights and retreated back to the bubble.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Fry Guy - 10-09-2018

(10-08-2018, 10:48 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: I see a pink pussy hat protest in D.C. coming soon.

They work a treat. Very effective.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 10-09-2018

(10-08-2018, 08:59 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Look I have no doubt that you dropping your guard was not in any way intention nor following your "profile", Snowflake. I have no doubt that the demeanor and opinions you show here (your Mockforum face) is not at all a victimised, oppressed, pussy hat wearing harpy, screaming into the void about how MAGA everything is, How the Patriarchy is holding you down, and how men manspread, mansplain, broppriate and manslam. Then you put on your Mockforum face and we see only your Mockforum identity. But I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a different identity.

Actually I have not portrayed myself as you have narrated but again it is a great spin and not a concern to me. I do think that this place years ago was poisonous and I was asked to join and have a go at one mod. As were many. I initially came in for the Hell of it. For the lulz if you are into that kind of phrase.  Was I solely responsible for Sinister leaving? Hell no, There were a lot of people taking her skinny arse out. Borndragon and Kid were pretty brutal and even some of her own turned on her. It was fun to be here and see it. I definitely joined in and played a part. Good times. I did also play a part in clique busting but only a part. That was fun too. I was as much mod promoting (Duchess) as I was mod busting (Sinister) and it would be dishonest to pretend otherwise wouldn't it? But then you are dishonest.

Why are you dishonest in your modbusting narrative when I am one up and one down in these efforts? Because YOU are a mod. See it does not fit the narrative to say that I promote mods does it? "Fry Guy you promote and support mods" doesn't quite have the victimisation narrative when you are a mod I have disagreements with and mock, does it?

See Snowflake? You are doing it again.

I KNOW you are down with the Social Justice mob. They are a pretty hysterical bunch. I mean that figuratively and literally. This is why I do not take you very seriously. This is why I mock you. I admit, initially, your partisanship and lies were where the interest was for me and I liked your reactions. But seeing that window into your SJW Patriarchy gender identity politics was gold. You were a Snowflake. How could I not see the humour? How could I not keep going back to that?

So yes, I do not need your permission, but I will keep posting as I post because that is how I post and what I enjoy.

HotD is not the person you describe here, she just isn't. She's not a snowflake nor part of any mob, she's not any of the other things you've described her as and she has surely never played the victim or been a partisan liar.