Mock
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES (/thread-12335.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 08:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: He meant evil libelous straight out fucking lies.

Ah, I see what Maggot actually meant now.  Thanks Biggie.

[Image: 180724_view_seg2_sanders1_1114_hpMain_16x9_384.jpg]

You know, if you borrowed Clang's pink dress, pearls, lipstick and brunette wig..........you could really perfect the part of Maggot's very own residential spokesperson.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Clang McFly - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 08:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 08:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: He meant evil libelous straight out fucking lies.

Ah, I see what Maggot actually meant now.  Thanks Biggie.

[Image: 180724_view_seg2_sanders1_1114_hpMain_16x9_384.jpg]

You know, if you borrowed Clang's pink dress, pearls, lipstick and brunette wig..........you could really perfect the part of Maggot's very own residential spokesperson.
I don't do pink. My dresses are white, black, red, blue, yellow. Floral a bit, but never pink.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 09-17-2018

Sorry Clang.  I forgot about your aversion to pink.

[Image: Schermafbeelding-2018-08-03-om-10.25.11....C611&ssl=1]

Black would do the trick just as well.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Clang McFly - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 09:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sorry Clang.  I forgot about your aversion to pink.

[Image: Schermafbeelding-2018-08-03-om-10.25.11....C611&ssl=1]

Black would do the trick just as well.
:thumbsup:

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 09-18-2018

(09-17-2018, 06:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can she write a prescription? Her story will fall apart as this evolves. She cannot remember anything but may write a book about it.  hah   Democrat hieroglyphics with juice it seems. I'm tellin ya it's a delay tactic. They may even come out with another story as they become more desperate. Poor Kavenaugh this is happening because they hate Trump. Oh well it should be expected.

Dr. Ford.  hah

You still haven't said why you blame Democrats for Dr. Ford coming forward and I don't get why you say she can't remember anything but may write a book. Where are you getting this information from? I'd like to read it too.

We have at least two Dr.'s in Mock. They worked hard and earned their titles, they deserve that recognition. Why would you think that's a joke?

There will be no hearing on Monday. His nomination will be pulled or he'll use the lame excuse he doesn't want to put his family through that. When his balls are to the wall, he'll fold. 

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Maggot - 09-18-2018

Ford did not come forward Feinstien pulled her out of her ass as a last minute smear. why when Kavenaughs detractors had the info wait until after the hearings to bring it out can only be called a last minute grasp at destroying the nomination. Lets see what the hearing produces.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 09-18-2018

Ford actually contacted her local representative regarding Kavanaugh back in July, before Kavanaugh became the nominee.

I didn't get the joke in calling her 'Dr. Ford' either.  She is a licensed psychologist, which requires a Doctorate degree.  So, 'Dr. Ford' is simply an accurate professional reference.  She is also a professor.  Nothing wrong with calling a professor a 'Professor' either.

Anyway, today I think there's a much better chance that Duchess is right and Judge Kavanaugh won't be confirmed to the Supreme Court.  Last week, I figured it was a given no matter what.

If his nomination is not pulled and there is testimony on Monday, I wonder if Mark Judge will be called to testify.  I imagine Kavanaugh and his senatorial allies really hope not.  But, I think he'll be in the court room figuratively even if he isn't physically present.

Mark Judge is the guy who Dr. Ford claims was in the room when Kavanaugh attempted to rape her back in high school.

Judge responded to Dr. Ford's allegations against Kavanaugh by saying that he doesn't recall anything like that happening, and that it's inconsistent with the values instilled in them at their private Catholic high school.

Judge is today a conservative writer for outlets like the Daily Caller.  He's voiced some very unelightened views on a woman's place and the beauty of male dominance in his pieces.  

Judge has also written a couple of books.  One of them is about his days at that elite all-male Catholic prep school he attended with Kavanaugh.  It's called, "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk."

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - HairOfTheDog - 09-18-2018

(continued)

The book chronicled Judge's struggles with alcoholism while a teenager, painting his days at Georgetown Prep as filled with parties and black-out drunk nights, chasing girls from the nearby all-girls prep school (like the one attended by Ford), and depicts the school staff in a less than pristine light (teachers and their students being entertained by strippers, etc).

Judge distorted names in the book. He recounts one night of hard partying wherein his friend "Bart O'Kavanaugh" was so wasted that he "puked in someone's car the other night."

If the hearing actually does go down on Monday, I fully expect some senators to inquire as to how Judge's response to Ford's allegation can be deemed credible considering the principles Judge claims he learned at the school (according to his own memoir) are not, in fact, inconsistent with Ford's account.

In addition, since he was black-out wasted during so much of his high school years, why would anyone trust his recollection (or lack thereof) over Ford's?

Refs:
https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-judge-brett-kavanaugh-high-school-friend-christine-ford-2018-9
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/17/17870642/mark-judge-brett-kavanaugh-friend-christine-ford

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Duchess - 09-18-2018

(09-18-2018, 11:07 AM)Maggot Wrote: Ford did not come forward Feinstien pulled her out of her ass as a last minute smear. why when Kavenaughs detractors had the info wait until after the hearings to bring it out can only be called a last minute grasp at destroying the nomination. Lets see what the hearing produces.

That's not how it went down, not at all.

Kavenaugh isn't worthy of a lifetime position, certainly not when it entails making decisions regarding women, he doesn't respect women, many men don't. Take yourself for example, you have no respect for Dr. Ford, you think her title is a joke, you think her claims are a joke and you think the women involved with helping her are a joke. A bit stunning given you have daughters and wives. Women deserve to be heard. There's already one sexual harasser sitting on the court, fuck all if we need another one. I believe Dr. Ford and I hope Kavenaugh pays a price for his lies. This isn't going away.

Now it's being reported that while the scheduled confirmation vote for Thursday has definitely been postponed, Ford hasn't committed to giving testimony before the Senate on Monday.

In the meantime, the Dems are requesting an FBI investigation.

I hope there is an investigation. Grassley only wants to call the two parties involved. That's not right nor fair, it never is with that side. Wretched bastards. Kavenaugh's buddy needs to be called to testify and Dr. Ford's therapist as well.

I saw trump give Kavenaugh the kiss of death "he's a great guy, he has my support". hah

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Maggot - 09-18-2018

(09-18-2018, 12:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 11:07 AM)Maggot Wrote: Ford did not come forward Feinstien pulled her out of her ass as a last minute smear. why when Kavenaughs detractors had the info wait until after the hearings to bring it out can only be called a last minute grasp at destroying the nomination. Lets see what the hearing produces.

That's not how it went down, not at all.

Kavenaugh isn't worthy of a lifetime position, certainly not when it entails making decisions regarding women, he doesn't respect women, many men don't. Take yourself for example, you have no respect for Dr. Ford, you think her title is a joke, you think her claims are a joke and you think the women involved with helping her are a joke. A bit stunning given you have daughters and wives. Women deserve to be heard. There's already one sexual harasser sitting on the court, fuck all if we need another one. I believe Dr. Ford and I hope Kavenaugh pays a price for his lies. This isn't going away.

Respect is earned and a Doctors credentials are really nothing if she cannot write a prescription. I see how Sarah Sanders is treated by the left yet a loony that cannot remember anything from the past yet comes out and attacks one of Trumps appointees because she hates everything Trump does and has no dog in the fight does not deserve respect. Man or woman it is earned. This woman has no class and is just a tool in the Democrates tool bag.

How could you possibly believe her, oh yeah because you hate Trump. I never said she shouldn't be heard I said she should be heard right away. She won't though because it's a delay tactic.

(09-18-2018, 01:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I see how Sarah Sanders is treated by the left

Sarah Slanders is lying cunt who deserves every shitty thing said about her. That hayseed is her father's daughter through & through.

Your Honor, I rest my case.  hah

(09-18-2018, 02:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Your Honor, I rest my case.  hah

Why would I treat a shitty person with respect? Seriously, why? She. lies. daily.

Ask yourself this, if Dr. Ford made up the accusation and invented the other guy being there, why wouldn't those men want to hear the dude say that for himself? Wouldn't that shut down Dr. Ford?

Right now it is all hearsay, nothing is fact and all of it can be classified as fiction. All I have heard about this woman is she has needed psychiatric help for quite a while. Let's get on with the show and see how Feinstien handles pushing this woman going off the deep end. Not that she really cares.

RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - Rootilda - 09-18-2018

"Respect is earned and a Doctors credentials are really nothing if she cannot write a prescription. "

PhD means Doctor of Philosophy and the holders of that degree have earned the right to be called doctors. However, psychology doesn't require a medical degree, that would be psychiatry and those are the doctors you're probably thinking of that can prescribe meds. Although your statement is asinine so fuck you.

hah  Thank you "Oh mighty one"  she could hand out aspirin then.

(09-18-2018, 02:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: All I have heard about this woman is she has needed psychiatric help for quite a while.

So where did you hear that? Nail it down for me so I can see too. I like getting my news from several different sources. I don't count on a single source or two.

Patience.  Blowing-kisses