Mock
Trump for president - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Trump for president (/thread-12458.html)

RE: Trump for president - Clang McFly - 09-19-2016

hah

RE: Trump for president - OnBendedKnee - 09-19-2016

I saw that on a bumper sticker once. Or, if I hadn't- I should have.

RE: Trump for president - Maggot - 09-20-2016

(09-19-2016, 04:00 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 11:53 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
Could be some don't believe that happened as supporters generally don't go door to door on Sunday evenings...

Meh. believe what you want, makes no difference to me. Maybe I should have let him put a sign at the end of my driveway, then I could have mailed it to you.

(09-19-2016, 01:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't think cannonball would create a bouncy.

WTF is a bouncy?

A feel good made up story usually political.

RE: Trump for president - cannongal - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 09:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: A feel good made up story usually political.

I see.... Metal Fucker accused me of making up a story once, until I threw the news article in his face.

Guess I should have snapped a picture of the guys wet leg as he walked away....

RE: Trump for president - Duchess - 09-20-2016

Trump's maternity leave plan is only for legally married women. No single mothers, no fathers, no gays, legally married women only, no adoptive mothers either. 52

RE: Trump for president - HairOfTheDog - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Trump's maternity leave plan is only for legally married women. No single mothers, no fathers, no gays, legally married women only, no adoptive mothers either. 52

I thought Ivanka Trump got a little hot under the collar when questioned about that. She seemed thrown off guard and said that only natural birth mothers should have leave because they have to recuperate physically. Typically, though, maternity/paternity leave is also meant to allow for bonding time with a new child in the home.

Then, when the interviewer asked her about her father's previous statements on pregnancy in the workplace and child care, she got defensive and was either ignorant or lying. She said that her father was the only one with a child care proposal and that he'd brought the issue to the table.

She got shut down on that response. Hillary Clinton laid out a specific, more detailed, and much more inclusive proposal for a child care program like 5 or 6 months ago.

Anyway, I saw today that Trump now has the same percentage support from Republicans as Clinton does from Democrats. She's stayed steady with party-affiliates and he's gained about 6% on that front over the last couple of months.

The race is definitely tightening. They're both having major problems with young people who want progress, instead of status quo (Hillary perception) and moving backwards in terms of diversity and tolerance (Trump perception).

You forgot IMHO. Wasnme

RE: Trump for president - Carsman - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 08:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: You forgot IMHO. Wasnme

Bass Ass Grin

It IS his birthday! You're in soooooo much trouble tomorrow Mr. Man!

(09-20-2016, 08:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: You forgot IMHO. Wasnme

I didn't forget anything, you troll.

I clearly identified what was my "thought" and what it "seemed" to me. The rest of it is fact. Here's a clue: "I think/thought", "seems to me" and "in my opinion" are synonymous.

You and that old goat Cars probably forgot to put your glasses on when you read my post. Or, more likely, you're so used to spouting your opinions as facts that you forgot how to tell the difference, in my humble opinion.

There is a shit ton of fingerprints and goo on my computer screen. Its actually filthy now that I'm looking at it.

So Mags, you still swallowing all that debunked bullshit about how Obama is a Kenyan Muslim who went by the name Barry Soetoro, got bad grades, and mysteriously got into Harvard without merit as some sort of covert plot?

Your pied piper has retracted and admitted it's false. Have you accepted the truth now? OR do you think Trump is just pulling off a brilliant new covert strategy whereby he's only pretending to believe Obama is a U.S.-born citizen with legitimate birth certificates and achievements, in order to gain more votes?

Not sure about Obamas grades. I don't think anyone has seen them but I have noticed Clinton sending Kaine to quite a few wall street, Hollywood and rich peoples houses looking for donations as Trump gets more small donations. The upper class may have the money but I believe Trump has the votes and more regular peoples attention. Now just a teensy push with transparency and truth and Clintons house of cards will crumble.

RE: Trump for president - sally - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 08:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I thought Ivanka Trump got a little hot under the collar when questioned about that. She seemed thrown off guard and said that only natural birth mothers should have leave because they have to recuperate physically. Typically, though, maternity/paternity leave is also meant to allow for bonding time with a new child in the home.

I agree with her. I don't think employers should be forced to give anyone paid or unpaid leave for anything other then physical recovery from child birth. Bond after you get home from work just like everyone else who ever had to work for a living.

So, Mr. Deflection, you NOW acknowledge that (1) Barack Obama is a U.S.-born citizen, and (2) Donald Trump was either simply very gullible (like you) or completely full of shit with the birther conspiracy theory he drove for years on end.

Is that right?

(09-20-2016, 09:30 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 08:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I agree with her. I don't think employers should be forced to give anyone paid or unpaid leave for anything other then physical recovery from child birth. Bond after you get home from work just like everyone else who ever had to work for a living.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who agree with your take and her response.

And, if both houses of Congress remain Republican majorities, I don't have a lot of confidence that either the plan she drafted or the more inclusive plan that Clinton laid out (and Ivanka claimed doesn't exist) will pass.

Here's a comparison of Trump's plan/funding for paid maternity leave and child care savings vs. Clinton's plan/funding for paid family leave and child care savings.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/comparing-donald-trump-hillary-clintons-child-care-policies/story?id=42081999

RE: Trump for president - Duchess - 09-21-2016

(09-20-2016, 09:30 PM)sally Wrote: I agree with her. I don't think employers should be forced to give anyone paid or unpaid leave for anything other then physical recovery from child birth. Bond after you get home from work just like everyone else who ever had to work for a living.

I don't think employers should be forced either but if you're going to have a plan you make sure it covers anyone who is a parent, not just the ones you deem eligible. Families don't just consist of a man, woman & child anymore. An unmarried or adoptive mother is as deserving as a legally married mother, gay fathers are deserving as well. Who the fuck are they to say any different.

RE: Trump for president - Carsman - 09-21-2016

The ever changing world is changing faster then the ever changing minds. hah

RE: Trump for president - Duchess - 09-21-2016

Don King introduced fuckface at a black church today. While speaking of blacks King referred to them as niggers and everyone I saw in the clip laughed, including Trump and General Flynn. Just imagine for one second that the person introducing Hillary did the same and she and her advisors found it amusing.