Mock
Trump for president - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Trump for president (/thread-12458.html)

RE: Trump for president - sally - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 05:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 09:30 PM)sally Wrote: I agree with her. I don't think employers should be forced to give anyone paid or unpaid leave for anything other then physical recovery from child birth. Bond after you get home from work just like everyone else who ever had to work for a living.

I don't think employers should be forced either but if you're going to have a plan you make sure it covers anyone who is a parent, not just the ones you deem eligible. Families don't just consist of a man, woman & child anymore. An unmarried or adoptive mother is as deserving as a legally married mother, gay fathers are deserving as well. Who the fuck are they to say any different.

It's a 6 week paid maternity leave plan for the sole purpose of the mother preparing and recovering after child birth, obviously that would exclude anyone who isn't pregnant. I don't understand why it's excluding unmarried women, however. That doesn't make sense as unmarried women give birth too.

We already have a 12 week unpaid family and medical leave act in place for everyone else. Hillary wants to change that to paid leave and corporations with as few as 10 employees could be bound to that law. It will be funded by taxing the rich, but the article didn't say what qualifies as rich.

RE: Trump for president - Maggot - 09-21-2016

It's all fluff and neither one of them will give 2 shits about it when either one gets elected. Government workers would get it on the taxpayers dime and private industry would be screwed trying to pay someone 6 weeks for nothing. That's why there are disability plans they can get through the employer. It's fluff and a talking point that has no point now.

RE: Trump for president - HairOfTheDog - 09-30-2016

Trump has really taken the bait dangled by Clinton during the debate. I think she and the Clinton campaign staffers must be high-fiving each other left and right as they let him talk, and talk, and talk.

He just can't let shit go, even when his advisers beg him to do so and he's hurting himself with the very voters he needs to win over.

He keeps bringing up and trying to justify his fat-shaming of a Latina Miss Universe from 20 years ago. That stupid story could have died days ago, but no..........Trump can't shut up and put it to bed, which is making him look worse than the old story itself, in my opinion.

He he went on a Twitter rant at 3 a.m. this morning encouraging people to seek out a sex tape she allegedly made. His numbers with women and Hispanics are getting even lower.

And, that sexy ass son-of-a-bitch Newt Gingrich is helping him dig that hole. He claimed the woman gained 60 pounds (it was actually 15, which is really irrelevant) and that she should have known better.

[Image: landscape-1465917717-trumpnewtrudy.jpg]
Enter Rudy Guliani, who has gone full on nuts, in my opinion. He's another surrogate who just keeps fueling the flames. He brought up the Miss Universe crap proactively yesterday too and keeps talking about Bill Clinton's history with women and how Hillary Clinton supposedly called the women with whom her husband had affairs derogatory names and went after them.

Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich, and Rudy Guliani -- each with 3 marriages, multiple affairs, ex-wives who've had some pretty choice things to say, and some sexual assault/discrimination suits against them -- are really setting themselves up by trying to take the moral high ground here. I've started thinking of them as The Three Stooges at this point.

Meanwhile, having successfully sent Trump down the rabbit hole, Clinton is giving policy speeches about college tuition, job creation... and laughing when asked about Trump's latest comments by interviewers. She says she's been dealing with the right's focus on Bill's affairs and misconduct for decades, so she's prepared for that line of attack and he should bring it on if that's what he wants to do.

RE: Trump for president - Duchess - 09-30-2016

Go Donald Go! Dancingparty

RE: Trump for president - sally - 09-30-2016

Why is he twittering about that fat bitch at 3 am? Someone needs to tell him that now is not the time to be doing coke.

I really don't think Clinton's main goal was to demonstrate that Donald Trump is a sexist. She's already used his own sexist words against him in television ads and interviews and the Miss Universe did sign up to be judged on her looks. The beauty pageant winner has a lot of controversy in her past and probably isn't an ideal surrogate for Clinton, though the fat-shaming bit may have swayed some undecided women voters.

I think Clinton baited Trump with that old news at the end of the debate more to prove her point that Trump doesn't have the temperament to be President and can be baited easily, which is not something a lot of people feel comfortable with in a President who'll be expected to deal with all kinds of tough people and situations and make measured rather than reactive decisions. If that was her goal, she sure has succeeded.

RE: Trump for president - BigMark - 09-30-2016

[Image: apple-trump-6-575x416.jpg]

RE: Trump for president - HairOfTheDog - 10-01-2016

So, Biggie, I've got my eye on a set of weatherproof patio chairs which will come in handy when my family visits for Thanksgiving.

They're just over $100.00 on Amazon and I plan to purchase them with the money I win from you when Trump gets defeated on November 8th.

We need to talk about payment methodology.

RE: Trump for president - BigMark - 10-01-2016

I'll mail you my EBT card.

RE: Trump for president - HairOfTheDog - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 12:35 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'll mail you my EBT card.

16 I looked it up, that's only good for food!

Ah well, I guess I can buy the chairs myself and use your EBT card for turkey, and pie, and potatoes and all that jazz. I don't think the EBT can be used for alcohol.

Wait....I'd probably need an I.D. matching the card in order to use it?

I'm not accepting any more bets from you, Biggie. I suspect you might be a welcher.

RE: Trump for president - BigMark - 10-01-2016

Nope, you will get paid if she wins.

RE: Trump for president - HairOfTheDog - 10-02-2016

(10-01-2016, 06:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: Nope, you will get paid if she wins.

The bet you put out there was $100 that Trump will win. That's the bet that I accepted.

I didn't bet on Hillary Clinton winning, I bet on Trump not winning. So, if Clinton, Johnson or Stein wins, I win. Or, if Trump drops out, I win.

I do believe that Hillary Clinton is going to beat Donald Trump in the general election though. And, I wouldn't really want your money if I win the bet, Biggie. It's just for fun for me. But, I'll definitely pay you, if you want, if Donald Trump wins the presidency.

RE: Trump for president - HairOfTheDog - 10-03-2016

Another bad day for Donald J. Trump.

In light of the revelation that he worked the tax codes to avoid paying taxes, his previous criticisms of other people's tax contributions are resurfacing. Ref: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/us/politics/trump-taxes-twitter.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-5&action=click&contentCollection=Politics&region=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

He's criticized the fact that so many Americans don't pay taxes, criticized the Obamas for ONLY paying 20.5% in taxes, criticized other billionaires for taking advantage of tax codes to pay a lower rate than average Americans, etc... Hard to rationally defend that kind of hypocrisy, so he and his surrogates will take the irrational/deflection route again, I suspect.

Also today, the Trump Foundation was ordered to cease soliciting donations. It's been under investigation since it came to light that his foundation appeared to have used non-profit charity donations to pay off lawsuit settlements, invest in his for-profit businesses and personal endeavors, make political contributions, etc.. If that's indeed what he did, that's not taking advantage of tax codes or loopholes, that's a violation of tax and financial laws. Also under investigation by the New York Attorney General is whether the Trump Foundation was even certified to legally solicit donations, it doesn't appear so. Ref: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-ordered-to-stop-fundraising-by-ny-attorney-generals-office/2016/10/03/1d4d295a-8987-11e6-bff0-d53f592f176e_story.html

The Trump campaign has responded that the Trump Foundation will comply with the legal order to cease solicitations and cooperate with the investigation, even though they are suspicious of the NY AG because he's a Hillary Clinton supporter. Well, Clinton supporter or not, the law and the requirements are the same. Trump either complied with them or he violated them.

RE: Trump for president - Maggot - 10-07-2016

I think Trump will take Florida. Just a hunch.

RE: Trump for president - Duchess - 10-07-2016

Oh stop thinking & having hunches. I want to see a landslide victory for Hillary. I want it to be something the likes of which people haven't seen in many years, if ever. I want it to be a beatdown. Yeah, baybay.

[Image: 0ca5b0cb4f463d015456c7726c24ade4.jpg]

RE: Trump for president - Clang McFly - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 04:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh stop thinking & having hunches. I want to see a landslide victory for Hillary. I want it to be something the likes of which people haven't seen in many years, if ever. I want it to be a beatdown. Yeah, baybay.

[Image: 0ca5b0cb4f463d015456c7726c24ade4.jpg]

RE: Trump for president - HairOfTheDog - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 04:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think Trump will take Florida. Just a hunch.

I think your hunch is wrong.

Even if Governor Scott refuses to extend voter registration deadlines due to the storm, I think Clinton will probably take Florida because of Trump's alienation of Latinos and women.

Today's video/audio release of Trump bragging about predatory behavior towards women is going to push some female (and male) Trump supporters in Florida and every other state away from him, I suspect. That's only gonna widen Clinton's lead.

I have a hunch that Duchess is going to see her beatdown wish become a reality.

But, there are still two more debates and a month to go, so anything is possible...

RE: Trump for president - sally - 10-07-2016

Shes such a cunt duchess, seriously. I dont like that asshole trump much better, but I think I like him alittle bit better. Like an exttemely small margin. I like bill but apparently hes ready for the nursing home. I normaally type better than this, im on the stupid phone.

RE: Trump for president - BigMark - 10-08-2016

Brown Chicken Brown Cow.