Mock
Wake up wake up come out come out - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Wake up wake up come out come out (/thread-12460.html)

Pages: 1 2

Wake up wake up come out come out - Maggot - 05-13-2016

All you munchkins in munchkin land.....[Image: th?id=OIP.Ma7e9adf012faf3caeee276c03fb1a...&W=160&P=0]

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Duchess - 05-13-2016

Oh man, I'd love to have a flying monkey.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Maggot - 05-13-2016

I want a rubber scarecrow.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Maggot - 06-11-2016

Good morning Mockers, what's on the itinerary today?

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Maggot - 06-11-2016

I have 2ft tall tomato plants that need to go in the ground today. They even have 2" tomatoes on them. Its a good day because I don't like planting on sunny days and its a little overcast now.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Love Child - 06-11-2016

There is fresh snow on the mountain tops this morning! I am going to go get pictures and then go to work.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - HairOfTheDog - 06-11-2016

I'm short-staffed and will be filling in for a caregiver today and tomorrow afternoon.

I'm dreading it, but shouldn't be. They're just four hour shifts and the 98-year-old woman is sharp, kinda mean, and I find her really funny.

I like her stories about the old days in NYC; she always brags about punching people in the nose who should have known better than to mess with her.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Duchess - 06-11-2016

(06-11-2016, 10:43 AM)Maggot Wrote: Good morning Mockers, what's on the itinerary today?

Good morning, Maggottyboo.

I was up early, ate a banana muffin, I would have went for a swim but there's something wrong with my pool filter. I went up to my boss' house, then I drove over to the job site to make sure the gates were still secure then I turned around and headed back South, I stopped at the tanning salon and then I came home. Right now, I'm contemplating eating a slice of cold pizza and because I'm home for the day I may smoke some weed. If I were a drinker I'd pour a glass of wine and go sit outdoors.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - OnBendedKnee - 06-11-2016

If you're unsure about the cold pizza, the weed will help with that decision.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Donovan - 06-11-2016

I have been lazing around all day, the down side of renting a room in somebody else's place is the lack of Saturday puttering jobs. Binging on Game of Thrones and essentially whiling away the hours.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Maggot - 06-12-2016

My kids are going to the in-laws for 4 days. Time to unlock the "jungle room" 46

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Duchess - 06-12-2016

Don't hurt yourself.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Duchess - 06-12-2016

...or poke an eye out.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - username - 06-12-2016

I can't get my printer to work so fuck it, I'm buying a new one today. That piece of shit has been nothing but trouble the last couple years.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Maggot - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 03:25 PM)username Wrote: I can't get my printer to work so fuck it, I'm buying a new one today. That piece of shit has been nothing but trouble the last couple years.

The last printer I bought I looked for the one with the cheapest ink. Printers are a dime a dozen.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - BigMark - 06-13-2016

That's the way to do it.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - OnBendedKnee - 06-13-2016

There's also a trick where you set your printer's black to a dark gray. It still comes out looking like black, yet that cartridge will last twice as long. Something along those lines... (Google for exact instructions. . .)

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - BigMark - 06-13-2016

Wow, what great tip.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Midwest Spy - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 01:53 AM)BigMark Wrote: Wow, what great tip.

OnBendedKnee has an entire book he wrote relating to Pro Tips.

I wish we'd see more of them.

RE: Wake up wake up come out come out - Maggot - 06-13-2016

That's a good tip and now I wonder how many printers would have that feature or maybe in the computer being used. I will try it as I print a ton of stuff in black for my building prints. Some on a 3ft printer.