Mock
WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT (/thread-12625.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Duchess - 01-09-2020

Woooo. The Bar Association has sent a letter to Congressional leaders urging them to "commence formal inquiries into a pattern of conduct by Attorney General William P. Barr that threatens public confidence in the fair & impartial administration of justice".

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Maggot - 01-09-2020

He must be hitting close to the bone on some of the swamp creatures improprieties and they want him gone.

28  It is amazing to me how completely oblivious you are to the amount of bullshit that goes down on a near daily basis given how on top of President Obama you were when he was in office. Incredible really.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Rootilda - 01-09-2020

I saw something about "trying to limit Trump's war making abilities is disrespectful to our troops." That's like saying "if the police cut back on shooting unarmed suspects, that's disrespectful to the black community."

Barr was named "Adult of the year" by the Washington times. many powerful people in Washington are afraid of what he will find or what he already has. His record is impeccable. He is the Garlic towards the Democratic vampires and their machine. That's my opinion though and it matters not to me any other one.

Trump could proudly display a photo of himself dressed as an SS officer giving Putin a blowjob and Maggot would get it framed to put in his living room.

Stooping to that level to even give that a rebuttal would be like talking underwater to a seal with a flower in its mouth. You just can't smell the coffee.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - BigMark - 01-09-2020

Y'all crazy.

(01-09-2020, 03:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: many powerful people in Washington are afraid of what he will find or what he already has.

Who?

(01-09-2020, 05:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Stooping to that level to even give that a rebuttal would be like talking underwater to a seal with a flower in its mouth. You just can't smell the coffee.

Really? I was pretty proud of that, the imagery made me laugh.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - BigMark - 01-09-2020

[Image: 81373396_2620567621344841_40697712342739...e=5E914AE1]

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Duchess - 01-18-2020

The National Archives are blurring images that are critical of trump. *sigh* Jesus Christ.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Duchess - 01-18-2020

A response from the National Archives. I'm thankful for this.

We made a mistake.

As the National Archives of the United States, we are and have always been completely committed to preserving our archival holdings, without alteration.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Rootilda - 01-18-2020

That was pretty disturbing. I wonder why it happened in the first place.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Clang McFly - 01-19-2020

(01-18-2020, 04:10 PM)Rootilda Wrote: That was pretty disturbing.  I wonder why it happened in the first place.
Fucking pro Trump moron National Archives employee. That's how. Mystery solved.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Duchess - 01-19-2020

It was a choice to do that, not a mistake.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Rootilda - 01-19-2020

You're right. Or one of those Million Moms nutters that take offense to everything. Same thing, I guess.

"The agency had blurred President Trump's name out of a protest sign that read "God Hates Trump" and eliminated references to female genitalia in other signs, reports ABC News, in what the Archives said was a move by "a family-friendly museum which hosts many groups of students and young people each day, we also blurred some words that could be perceived by some museum visitors as inappropriate.""

The description for the National Archives: an independent agency of the United States government charged with the preservation and documentation of government and historical records. It is also tasked with increasing public access to those documents which make up the National Archive.

Censoring images should be antithetical to their org but what do I know.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - MirahM - 01-25-2020

Who is the guy in the background in the video of Trump and Epstein at the party from 1992?

In the video in the link it happens around 39 seconds.

I am trying to upload a picture to imgur but it takes forever.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/07/25/nbc-archive-footage-shows-trump-partying-with-jeffrey-epstein-in-1992.html

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - Rootilda - 01-25-2020

The tall silver haired guy that's trying to avoid the camera? I don't know but that's a good question.

And I have to add, god DAMN is Trump repulsive in that video. The dyed eyebrows, the lip biting while he ogles women. Just a big pile of gross.

RE: WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT - MirahM - 01-25-2020

Also-check out his bed-head hair.

I am going to assume at this point that person is a nobody as it relates to the big picture. It was just such an odd thing to see a different clip. I thought someone had photo-shopped that person in and didn't realize I had been seeing that same clip but quite shorter.