Mock
TRUMP TWEETS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP TWEETS (/thread-12663.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Maggot - 01-02-2019

If you ignore his tweets he is doing a good job. I would like to see him stop tweeting. Screw that crap all it does is kick the shit pile and the fly's go everywhere.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Duchess - 02-12-2019

hah   Loser.

[Image: DzPkhfkUwAICrjt.png]

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Maggot - 02-12-2019

That's good news! Thanks!

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Duchess - 02-13-2019

So weird to see people who don't mind being lied to all the time. I've never known any people (until now) so accepting and devoted to another who treats them like shit on a daily basis.

He got a pittance for 55 miles of fence! Ahahahahahahahaha!

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Maggot - 02-13-2019

All you have to do is listen to the upcoming Democrat candidates to get as many lies as you want. It's a pity though and I feel sorry for all the Lemmings getting closer to the cliff.  11 I'm glad to not be one of them at any rate and if the left gets any weirder and any more delusional (THAT would be hard to believe) I will be glad to see Trump in office another term, making america greater than great.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Carsman - 02-13-2019

(02-13-2019, 09:12 AM)Maggot Wrote: All you have to do is listen to the upcoming Democrat candidates to get as many lies as you want. It's a pity though and I feel sorry for all the Lemmings getting closer to the cliff.  11 I'm glad to not be one of them at any rate and if the left gets any weirder and any more delusional (THAT would be hard to believe) I will be glad to see Trump in office another term, making america greater than great.

That may be questionable, as many of the Donald's supporters who voted for him last time might not vote for him in 2020 due to his new tax cut reform.

It is being said, many tax payer's who got sizable refunds last year will be getting a lot less and even nothing this year.
Not to mention, many other's who previously got refunds will now be owing the tax man! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Hurting the Voter's in their bank accounts might just change their loyalty to the Donald.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Rootilda - 02-13-2019

That plaque Trump had installed on the wall in San Diego? That was money from the Obama administration slated for repairs on an existing wall.

This is old news but I keep seeing Trumplugs boasting about how Trump is building the wall. The only thing that's happened due to Trump is some ground clearing in Texas where they want to rip up that butterfly sanctuary.

Fucking idiots.

I knew they'd believe what he told them.   hah

The latest: Trump thinks having a parade and fireworks in DC on the 4th of July is a really good idea of his that could catch on.

No joke.

(02-13-2019, 12:18 PM)Rootilda Wrote: That plaque Trump had installed on the wall in San Diego?  That was money from the Obama administration slated for repairs on an existing wall.

This is old news but I keep seeing Trumplugs boasting about how Trump is building the wall.  The only thing that's happened due to Trump is some ground clearing in Texas where they want to rip up that butterfly sanctuary.

Fucking idiots.

Don't worry the 'barrier" will be built I'm as upset about it as you are because its not happening fast enough.  11

(02-13-2019, 04:03 PM)Rootilda Wrote: The latest:  Trump thinks having a parade and fireworks in DC on the 4th of July is a really good idea of his that could catch on.

No joke.

hah   I saw that yesterday. It was like he'd never heard of such a thing for the 4th of July and he was brilliant for having thought of it. Whatta stooge.

Some day you might get Trumps sense of humor but it may take some time.  hah

Sure Jan.

[Image: EmkfMSs.gif]

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Duchess - 02-17-2019

Fuck you, trump, you pathetic, wannabe dictator. Eat a bag of shit.

[Image: Dzm-hnCU8AA-5t7.png]

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Clang McFly - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 10:28 AM)Duchess Wrote: Fuck you, trump, you pathetic, wannabe dictator. Eat a bag of shit.

[Image: Dzm-hnCU8AA-5t7.png]

hah

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Duchess - 02-17-2019

That bozo wants retribution against people that make fun of him. He's the biggest snowflake of all. Cry, bitch, cry. 78

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Carsman - 02-17-2019

There comes a point in time when the few good things of merit he does, is totally overwhelmed by the hundreds of his idiotic things!   hah

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Fry Guy - 02-17-2019

(02-13-2019, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: So weird to see people who don't mind being lied to all the time. I've never known any people (until now) so accepting and devoted to another who treats them like shit on a daily basis.

He got a pittance for 55 miles of fence! Ahahahahahahahaha!

He got 1 billion from the Democrats when they said he would get nothing. Mulvaney has found another $7 billion. There is going to be a shit ton of building over the next 2 years. I will be interested how much wall he will have left to build after the end of 2020.

Exciting stuff, huh?

(02-17-2019, 11:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: That bozo wants retribution against people that make fun of him. He's the biggest snowflake of all. Cry, bitch, cry. 78

Don't cry, Duchess

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Maggot - 02-17-2019

He will get it done the Rubes just don't know it. Maybe he should take down the walls in San Diego so they won't have so far to go. The state could become Mexifornia and it will become part of Mexico if it isn't already.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - pyropappy - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 04:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: He will get it done the Rubes just don't know it. Maybe he should take down the walls in San Diego so they won't have so far to go. The state could become Mexifornia and it will become part of Mexico if it isn't already.

Comrade, for future reference it's called the People's Republic of Northern Mexico.