Mock
TRUMP TWEETS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: TRUMP TWEETS (/thread-12663.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Duchess - 03-11-2020

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Duchess - 03-29-2020

DIE

[Image: EUR22ymXsAEUuhF?format=png&name=small]

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Rootilda - 03-29-2020

He just can't help himself. One of the swing states that he needs to win reelection and here we are.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Maggot - 03-29-2020

She was selected to give the Democrats response to the state of the union hoping that would bolster the Democrats in Michigan. Both sides work the bleachers during the election game.

The POTUS during a pandemic in America. 

[Image: EUStw7ZX0AALoLm?format=png&name=small]

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Maggot - 03-29-2020

hah ...........well they ARE panicking. He certainly doesn't wear rose colored glasses.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - MirahM - 03-29-2020

Panicking because he is lying. Do you find that funny?

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - cannongal - 03-29-2020

The media is going crazy.    They twist everything for the ratings.      I was interviewed 12 times.    Every single interview has the same questions,  to which I gave the same answers.    Every single one of newspaper articles made it out to look like our hospitals are in dire need of masks.    None of our hospitals need or want the masks.  Hospitals know that hand sewn fabric masks are not going to do jack shit for protection against covid 19.   Because of those articles, every one with a sewing machine is dumping off poorly made masks to hospitals,  and the hospitals are like "what the fuck do we do with this shit"  Thanks to the media,  the betsy ross's of America are putting more stress on hospitals.    Quit listening to the fucking media.

[Image: EUS3hA1X0AIYdto?format=png&name=small]

Jesus Christ, even the official White House account has been corrupted.

(03-29-2020, 01:46 PM)cannongal Wrote: The media is going crazy.    They twist everything for the ratings.      I was interviewed 12 times.    Every single interview has the same questions,  to which I gave the same answers.    Every single one of newspaper articles made it out to look like our hospitals are in dire need of masks.    None of our hospitals need or want the masks.  Hospitals know that hand sewn fabric masks are not going to do jack shit for protection against covid 19.   Because of those articles, every one with a sewing machine is dumping off poorly made masks to hospitals,  and the hospitals are like "what the fuck do we do with this shit"  Thanks to the media,  the betsy ross's of America are putting more stress on hospitals.    Quit listening to the fucking media.

Aren't they in dire need of masks though? Not home-made ones, those N95s.

And yeah, I'm not arguing about the press. Anyone with a blog is considered press lately.

That's why we all have to be careful in where we get our information. 

I got hooked recently and I'm someone who checks & double checks, when I don't do that I pay the price.

Is anyone bothered that he's tweeting about his ratings in the middle of an pandemic? Americans are dying everyday. There doesn't seem to be a plan. I just heard someone refer to our economy as being in a medically induced coma. 

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - MirahM - 03-29-2020

Yep, it is very disturbing.

He's the star of a TV show and we don't exist except to add drama to his story.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - Carsman - 03-29-2020

Wonder if God made "that certain test", come back negative? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Or just lucky?

trump is a sociopath. He's broken and it will never get better, only worse. Imagine what all can be worse than this.

Mitch McConnell and the GOP bear much responsibility for everything that is going down now.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - cannongal - 03-29-2020

(03-29-2020, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is anyone bothered that he's tweeting about his ratings in the middle of an pandemic? Americans are dying everyday. There doesn't seem to be a plan. I just heard someone refer to our economy as being in a medically induced coma. 

No, I'm not bothered by it, because I don't pay attention to that stupid crap.  I didn't pay attention to Obama's dumb ass tweets either, I don't even have a twit account.  

Even if Trump did a complete 180, and managed to pull a cure out of his ass,  Americans are still going to die.  The frail, the weak, the ones who don't take care of themselves, are more than likely going to die from covid-19.

Of course, Americans also die from car accidents, gun shot wounds, house fires, cancer, botched surgeries, stab wounds, food poisoning, drownings, murder, the electric chair, heart attacks, food allergies,  etc, etc.   Tomorrow isn't promised to us, and I refuse to spend today worrying about when I'm going to cease to exist. 

I posted on FB a couple of weeks ago that the economy was going to tank.  All of my liberal friends jumped all over my case for not taking the virus 'seriously'.   I take it seriously enough,  but it doesn't stop the fact that the economy is now tanking,  and it's going to take a long time to pull out, regardless of how much stimulus money is handed out.

RE: TRUMP TWEETS - sally - 03-29-2020

(03-29-2020, 04:12 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is anyone bothered that he's tweeting about his ratings in the middle of an pandemic? Americans are dying everyday. There doesn't seem to be a plan. I just heard someone refer to our economy as being in a medically induced coma. 

No, I'm not bothered by it, because I don't pay attention to that stupid crap.  I didn't pay attention to Obama's dumb ass tweets either, I don't even have a twit account.  

Even if Trump did a complete 180, and managed to pull a cure out of his ass,  Americans are still going to die.  The frail, the weak, the ones who don't take care of themselves, are more than likely going to die from covid-19.

Of course, Americans also die from car accidents, gun shot wounds, house fires, cancer, botched surgeries, stab wounds, food poisoning, drownings, murder, the electric chair, heart attacks, food allergies,  etc, etc.   Tomorrow isn't promised to us, and I refuse to spend today worrying about when I'm going to cease to exist. 

I posted on FB a couple of weeks ago that the economy was going to tank.  All of my liberal friends jumped all over my case for not taking the virus 'seriously'.   I take it seriously enough,  but it doesn't stop the fact that the economy is now tanking,  and it's going to take a long time to pull out, regardless of how much stimulus money is handed out.
I agree with that. Seniors and sick people need to stay in, but the problems we cause by shutting the whole country down will most likely cause a much bigger problem than the virus. It already has in fact, we have the most vulnerable standing in lines looking for toilet paper. I'm not saying to keep everything open like nothing is wrong, but we need to have some kind of middle ground. If we completely collapse the economy to try to fix something with no idea what that will be, it's going to be chaos.

Well..I kinda don't know what to say. I hope you're both back to running around your communities this week or next? 

Meanwhile, in NYC a field hospital is being put up in Central Park. It will hold the overflow from Mt. Sinai.