Mock
THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE (/thread-12705.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - sally - 11-19-2016

Aussie, just like BigMark said Clang is going bald for fucks sake. What do you want him to look like, fucking Dwight Yoakam?

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Clang McFly - 11-19-2016

(11-17-2016, 08:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: He's like a cross between Drew Carey and Mimi.

QFT. I wish I had taken pics of my first attempt at applying makeup other lipstick. Haven't had time or confidence to make any further practice attempts.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Clang McFly - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 10:53 AM)sally Wrote: Aussie, just like BigMark said Clang is going bald for fucks sake. What do you want him to look like, fucking Dwight Yoakam?

Maybe Aussie could suggest some stylish inexpensive men/women wigs?

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Duchess - 11-20-2016

There's nothing wrong with being bald, Clang, sometimes it's downright hot.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - HairOfTheDog - 11-20-2016

(11-17-2016, 10:19 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang/HoTD, shame on you for calling me a snob. I am anything but that. An atrocious obnoxious drunk, I will own that. I have made far too many mistakes in this life to put myself on a pedestal. I know my place.

I actually think you're more image-conscious than snobby, in general.

But, you've posted a few times never to call you a snob. So, of course I called you a snob, aussie. ")

I don't think you're a fucking bitch, except on rare occasions which have nothing to do with your hair tips and tricks.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - sally - 11-20-2016

She's a bitch for hair shaming Clang. It's an awful, horrible thing to do to someone.

Oh please. Aussie's not being a bitch, she's just giving Clang good advice.

Clang should let his hair grow, like aussie said, and then comb the long parts over the balding spots. Everybody knows that chicks go crazy for comb-overs. If Clang becomes a Trump-top, he'll have babes begging him to grab them by the pussy left and right.

Aussie's comments about that lovely young woman from the shore in New Jersey a few years back, on the other hand, were totally fucking bitchy. I figured she was just really jealous of Snooki's status and style though.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - BigMark - 11-20-2016

She needs post some racy pics as pennance for her bad deeds.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Clang McFly - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 05:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being bald, Clang, sometimes it's downright hot.

I'm not bald...I'm balding.

And yes bald CAN be hot but I'm no Patrick Stewart, Telly Sevalas, or Mr. Clean.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Clang McFly - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 06:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Oh please. Aussie's not being a bitch, she's just giving Clang good advice.

Clang should let his hair grow, like aussie said, and then comb the long parts over the balding spots. Everybody knows that chicks go crazy for comb-overs. If Clang becomes a Trump-top, he'll have babes begging him to grab them by the pussy left and right.

Aussie's comments about that lovely young woman from the shore in New Jersey a few years back, on the other hand, were totally fucking bitchy. I figured she was just really jealous of Snooki's status and style though.

Unless I use Rogaine or some other hair treatment, its literally going to take years to naturally grow hair long enough for a comb over or to Aussie style it.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - BigMark - 11-20-2016

[Image: b6sa.gif]

(11-20-2016, 07:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Unless I use Rogaine or some other hair treatment, its literally going to take years to naturally grow hair long enough for a comb over or to Aussie style it.

Well, if you're not up for a long-term goal like that and don't want to invest in plugs, you'll still be a-okay with women like Duchess, sally, and I.

However, that takes the pussy-grabbing options all the way off the table (not that I think you'd ever do something like that anyway).

If you really want longer natural locks stat, I'd recommend the quick-acting hair growth pills -- only the side-effects can be rather off-putting.

[Image: Mark-Longley-stag-do.jpg]

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - sally - 11-20-2016

Aussie expects you to look like this, but I don't think she can comprehend that you don't have that much to work with. She is the definition of obtuse.

[Image: chris-farley_zpstvya2dgq.jpg]

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - aussiefriend - 11-21-2016

(11-18-2016, 11:09 PM)sally Wrote: I'm kind of disgusted about Aussie telling Clang how to do up his hair. You are a fucking bitch.

I know......but I saw a documentary where there are all sorts of hair styles guys can wear and you glue it on and it gives them confidence and makes them look younger. It's not cheap though. It was called 'The Moaning of Life' starring Karl Pilkington, he is Ricky Gervais' best friend.

Sally, maybe I am being obtuse, or now I have explained, I can dump that shit on your doorstep.

(11-20-2016, 04:56 PM)sally Wrote: She's a bitch for hair shaming Clang. It's an awful, horrible thing to do to someone.

hah

here it is Clang this could be for you.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Duchess - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 09:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: Mark-Longley-stag-do.jpg]

*shudders* RUUUUUN!

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Carsman - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 09:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: Mark-Longley-stag-do.jpg]

*shudders* RUUUUUN!

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Gotta be careful putting that "Rogaine" on! hah

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Clang McFly - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 01:24 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

here it is Clang this could be for you.

Looks awful and fake. No thank you.

RE: THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE - Clang McFly - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 09:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 07:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Unless I use Rogaine or some other hair treatment, its literally going to take years to naturally grow hair long enough for a comb over or to Aussie style it.

Well, if you're not up for a long-term goal like that and don't want to invest in plugs, you'll still be a-okay with women like Duchess, sally, and I.

However, that takes the pussy-grabbing options all the way off the table (not that I think you'd ever do something like that anyway).

If you really want longer natural locks stat, I'd recommend the quick-acting hair growth pills -- only the side-effects can be rather off-putting.

[Image: Mark-Longley-stag-do.jpg]

Looks like he tried gluing pubes to his face. No thank you.