Mock
Stone cold murder. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Stone cold murder. (/thread-12837.html)

Pages: 1 2

Stone cold murder. - Som Yung Ho - 02-12-2017

You are allowed to kill up to 10 people with out it coming back to you in any way. You don't have to do it yourself. Hit a button and poof gone. No one knows it was you. Or you can bash them with a hammer set them on fire. Up to you. How many people are you going to kill and why?

RE: Stone cold murder. - BigMark - 02-12-2017

As a perfectly peaceful human being the idea is preposterous, however I imagine if you actually wanted someone to die the wet work would be a pleasure to do yourself.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Som Yung Ho - 02-13-2017

I have a mix. Some people I just want gone. Some I would be more than happy to provide the service for the greater good of society. 2 are police officers. I would love to do it myself. 3 others I would like to just fall over and die.

RE: Stone cold murder. - BigMark - 02-13-2017

Kumbaya my lord, kum ba ya...

RE: Stone cold murder. - Duchess - 02-13-2017

I've never felt strongly enough about anyone to want them dead. If anything, I'm guilty of not caring enough rather than caring too much.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Duchess - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 01:49 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I have a mix. Some people I just want gone. Some I would be more than happy to provide the service for the greater good of society. 2 are police officers. I would love to do it myself. 3 others I would like to just fall over and die.

Why do you have so many fucked up people in your life? That's a serious question. I think most people go through life never wishing anyone were dead. That's a lot of hate, a lot of vindictiveness. Haven't you ever heard the expression, "holding onto resentment/anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die" ?

RE: Stone cold murder. - Clang McFly - 02-13-2017

(02-12-2017, 11:12 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: You are allowed to kill up to 10 people with out it coming back to you in any way. You don't have to do it yourself. Hit a button and poof gone. No one knows it was you. Or you can bash them with a hammer set them on fire. Up to you. How many people are you going to kill and why?

Only 10? With the exception of my family and friends(Mock/TK, work and others), kill the rest of the world, watch it burn.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Som Yung Ho - 02-13-2017

Why?

RE: Stone cold murder. - Clang McFly - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 06:20 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Why?

Because the people who love and care about me are the only ones who matter. They are my world. The fuck with the rest. Puppies, kittens and other cute and/or food animals are also welcome in my world.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Som Yung Ho - 02-14-2017

I agree. I've tried to be nice for most of my life but now days if your not a friend or family you can all get fucked. Had enough of playing nice. I'm siding with Marquis de Sade on this one.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Maggot - 02-14-2017

A depressing image for a depressing thread. Bonnie Parker after having her hair done.

[Image: 278346d1307390733-bonnie-clyde-story-inc...casket.jpg]

RE: Stone cold murder. - Duchess - 02-14-2017

...but that shirt.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Maggot - 02-14-2017

It matches her eyes.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Som Yung Ho - 02-14-2017

And her mood.

RE: Stone cold murder. - sally - 02-14-2017

I've only thought about killing my husband, but the thought passes. I'm not saying that to be funny either, I've really thought about killing him. Like when he snores. It sounds like a petty reason to kill someone, but the thought enters my mind. If there was a button I could push he'd been dead long ago.

I've never thought about killing anyone else.

RE: Stone cold murder. - BigMark - 02-14-2017

Damn Gina!

RE: Stone cold murder. - Clang McFly - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 01:41 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I agree. I've tried to be nice for most of my life but now days if your not a friend or family you can all get fucked. Had enough of playing nice. I'm siding with Marquis de Sade on this one.

Exactly. Plus it will make it an easier decision who you want to share your bunker with when Trump blows the world to Hell.

(02-14-2017, 07:46 PM)BigMark Wrote: Damn Gina!

Who me? Imagine trying to sleep while someone has been snoring for 6 hours straight and you have a button that could kill them. It would be pretty damn tempting to push that bitch.

RE: Stone cold murder. - Clang McFly - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 10:07 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 07:46 PM)BigMark Wrote: Damn Gina!

Who me? Imagine trying to sleep while someone has been snoring for 6 hours straight and you have a button that could kill them. It would be pretty damn tempting to push that bitch.

I'll kill your husband, you mercy kill my Dad and brother. Deal?

Sure, do you want me to take them out quick or slow?