Mock
RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD & ORGANIZATIONAL SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD & ORGANIZATIONAL SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS (/thread-13100.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - HairOfTheDog - 10-31-2017

Throughout this whole discussion which started yesterday, it’s been stated repeatedly that we were talking about ‘children’, ‘juveniles’, ‘jailbate’, and their abusers.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - sally - 10-31-2017

I don't know if it's true or not, but that's what he claims. And just like the victims of the priests they may have been too ashamed to come forward about it at the time. I imagine at 11 years old it would be difficult to tell the whole world you were fucked in the ass by some nasty old man.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Midwest Spy - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 01:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Throughout this whole discussion which started yesterday, it’s been stated repeatedly that we were talking about ‘children’, ‘juveniles’, ‘jailbate’, and their abusers.

You may have been.

I’ve been pretty clear I was talking about the Corey’s and the cast of the Lost Boys.

Keep kidding yourself.

No shit, and the Corey's allegations of rape are from when they were children, not adults. You're a fucking troll.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Midwest Spy - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 01:21 PM)sally Wrote: No shit, and the Corey's allegations of rape are from when they were children, not adults. You're a fucking troll.

You’re a dumbass.

You don’t actually read what I write do you?

You and HotD just go cluck off together.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Duchess - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 01:21 PM)sally Wrote: You're a fucking troll.

hah

(10-31-2017, 01:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 01:21 PM)sally Wrote: No shit, and the Corey's allegations of rape are from when they were children, not adults. You're a fucking troll.

You’re a dumbass.

You don’t actually read what I write do you?

You and HotD just go cluck off together.

I missed your post where you said that you initially assumed the Corey's were 18-20 year olds hanging out at gay parties or whatever. But I read it now. You're still a dumbfuck asshole though.

Every single comment clarifies directly for you that we were talking about children and juveniles, MS. You read and responded to them. It’s all upthread.

You would think he knows that. He's either trolling or retarded.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Duchess - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 11:51 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don’t get mean and nasty

Hmmph. You called me and that darling HotD "crazy hens" & "weirdos". If that's not mean and nasty I don't know what is, you mean & nasty cad.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Donovan - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 11:21 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:13 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well................So you have actors trying to get a job, the director says "do this and you have a job" they think and yup no problem jism lips. Unless they were tied up, held down many made a choice. I have a feeling that John Travolta blew his way to the top but he's not talking and will stay as far away from all this as possible. Choices and greed.

1. Many of the allegations occurred while the victims were children. That would make the situations rape. Period. Are you condoning rape?
2. Even if your ridiculous attempt to justify rape was valid, there is an entire section of labor law devoted to sexual harassment and "quid pro quo" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quid_pro_quo
Which is also illegal.
3. Are you really saying it would be okay for someone to rape your children or those of your loved ones as long as they paid well afterwards? Or didn't hurt them badly? Because that would make you a pretty horrible person.

I believe most were over 18 if not over 20 please go back and do a tally I'm sure there is a list of accusers out there on CNN or something. You my friend are jumping the gun and knee jerking this entire nut town adventure.

the list
The Corey's, Hain and Feldman, talked of rape and molestation starting as young as 11. Those were two you were making fun of. The rumors about the Hollywood pedo ring definitely talk about children. Boys. So no, I am not jumping the gun.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - BigMark - 10-31-2017

[Image: that-reaction-247142.gif]

Well, I don't know about 'darling' darling. ')

Anyway, MS is who he is. It doesn't matter to me whether he's really just as callous and clueless as his posts upthread suggested, or he's trolling, or he didn't read any of the comments to which he responded and is now backtracking, or he did read them all and is now lying and attempting to play the victim card... Whatever.

So back to Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey.

Today it was confirmed that the horror movie Polaroid and the period drama The Current War -- both produced by The Weinstein Company (TWC) --will not be released as planned in November and will probably instead premiere in 2018.

The company is struggling with how/whether to move forward in light of accusations that HW has sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, or raped nearly 70 women.

Yesterday, the International Academy announced that in light of non-denied accusations that Kevin Spacey tried to seduce a 14-year-old actor...the Academy has nixed its plans to honor Kevin Spacey with the 2017 International Emmy Founders Award.

Many in the entertainment and LGBTQ communities were outraged that Spacey combined his coming-out and mea culpa statements, saying it furthered the conflation of homosexuality and pedophilia. Using a child molestation apology to come out as gay seemed like nothing but a self-serving deflection attempt (which really backfired).

[Image: 45D6FB0C00000578-0-image-m-46_1509388393384.jpg]
Also yesterday, Spacey's brother (^ Randall Fowler, a limo driver and Rod Stewart impersonator) told the Daily Mail that they grew up in a house of horrors. He said dad was a Nazi who sodomized Randall, beat their sister, caused Kevin to retreat and cut off his emotions...while their mother stood silent until dad got in a jam for sexually abusing a female relative.

Here's the disturbing story and several family pics: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032809/Kevin-Spacey-s-father-Nazi-child-rapist-brother-says.html

Truth or fiction? I don't know..........it's commonly believed that abused children frequently go on to become child abusers themselves, but certainly not all of them do.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - BigMark - 11-01-2017

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."

- Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."

- Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."

- Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."

- Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."

- Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

- Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - BigMark - 11-01-2017

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/11/01/brett-ratner-accused-of-sexual-harassment-by-six-women/23263188/

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Maggot - 11-01-2017

(10-31-2017, 10:02 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:21 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:13 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well................So you have actors trying to get a job, the director says "do this and you have a job" they think and yup no problem jism lips. Unless they were tied up, held down many made a choice. I have a feeling that John Travolta blew his way to the top but he's not talking and will stay as far away from all this as possible. Choices and greed.

1. Many of the allegations occurred while the victims were children. That would make the situations rape. Period. Are you condoning rape?
2. Even if your ridiculous attempt to justify rape was valid, there is an entire section of labor law devoted to sexual harassment and "quid pro quo" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quid_pro_quo
Which is also illegal.
3. Are you really saying it would be okay for someone to rape your children or those of your loved ones as long as they paid well afterwards? Or didn't hurt them badly? Because that would make you a pretty horrible person.

I believe most were over 18 if not over 20 please go back and do a tally I'm sure there is a list of accusers out there on CNN or something. You my friend are jumping the gun and knee jerking this entire nut town adventure.

the list
The Corey's, Hain and Feldman, talked of rape and molestation starting as young as 11. Those were two you were making fun of. The rumors about the Hollywood pedo ring definitely talk about children. Boys. So no, I am not jumping the gun.

So Weinstien is a pedo , I heard it first right here at @ mock.

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Jimbone - 11-01-2017

Dustin Hoffman now too...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/dustin-hoffman-sexually-harassed-me-i-was-17-guest-column-1053466

RE: No Weinstein thread yet? - Maggot - 11-01-2017

Show me the m o n e y!!! shot.