Mock
GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD (/thread-13127.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Blindgreed1 - 08-29-2018

Midwest Spy Wrote:
Blindgreed1 Wrote:What's this all a boat?

Zero is saying anyone who calls him ‘Dude’ is subject to the law of the Crown, which states:

If someone has had their Spheres removed, they are no longer male, and shall never again be called Dude.

The offender will be sent to The Tower, and beheaded forthwith.
So zero is a Canadian?

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Carsman - 08-29-2018

(08-18-2018, 10:32 PM)sally Wrote: I have those same nipples, like identical. I don't even know who that bitch is. And if it's hot they puff out, I've always hated that. Puffy fucking nipples are the goddamn worst. They're ugly as shit. Humidity hits and they go from cute and small to cow teets.

Thanks for the visual, it really is appreciated! Awink

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - ZEROSPHERES - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 03:05 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Midwest Spy Wrote:

Zero is saying anyone who calls him ‘Dude’ is subject to the law of the Crown, which states:

If someone has had their Spheres removed, they are no longer male, and shall never again be called Dude.

So zero is a Canadian?
Yes. I even represented Canada.

[Image: 456b.gif]

Here I am, before my procedure,  enforcing the law.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Ski at 1SKY6 - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 10:46 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 09:09 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: What's this all a boat?

Watch Out!! She will beat you to death with what's left of her Manhood.

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Blindgreed1 - 08-30-2018

So... Let me make sure I have this right... Zero is Canadian trans dude and Ski is a gay dude with a Beiber obsession?... WTF did your parents do to you two? This sounds like a scrapped episode of South Park.

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - sally - 08-30-2018

But Zero has big boobs and they don't look fake so how did that happen?

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Ski at 1SKY6 - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 09:14 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: ......Ski is a gay dude with a Beiber obsession?...

I have a thing for Nick Bateman too. Mr Maggot posted a Gif of Nick on his birthday. Sorry I forgot to wish him a Happy Birthday and thank him for that gift. Happy belated Birthday Mr Maggot.

[Image: giphy.webp]

http://lgbtdaily.com/model-nick-bateman-shares-an-unparralled-view-of-his-posterior/

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Maggot - 08-30-2018

(08-29-2018, 07:12 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
Midwest Spy Wrote:

So zero is a Canadian?

What the fuck is wrong with you ZERO............You KNOW that taking pictures out of the members only forum is not a good move. See this is why you are an asshole. You don't like the term "dude" so you pull a stupid pansy fit by taking a picture from the private Mock member only file and plaster it in the open like an asshole. WTF is wrong with you? I'm disappointed in your stupid childish temper tantrum. I don't get pissed often.

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - ZEROSPHERES - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 06:04 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 07:12 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
Midwest Spy Wrote:

So zero is a Canadian?

What the fuck is wrong with you ZERO............You KNOW that taking pictures out of the members only forum is not a good move. See this is why you are an asshole. You don't like the term "dude" so you pull a stupid pansy fit by taking a picture from the private Mock member only file and plaster it in the open like an asshole. WTF is wrong with you? I'm disappointed in your stupid childish temper tantrum. I don't get pissed often.
Maggot, You posted that pic yourself in open forum. I know because Duchess says if I can see it then it's open forum.  Your post is #16 in http://mockforums.net/thread-12168.html. open forum. I guess you should be pissed at yourself. 
[Image: 71.gif]

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - HairOfTheDog - 08-30-2018

Maggot's right.

You're acting like a butthurt dipshit to people who've been pretty cool to you even when you've crossed the line Zero.

You just had to do something you know is one of the very few things that's not permitted here (again) and justify it with a lame technicality. Fucking stupid bullshit.

(08-30-2018, 08:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Maggot's right.

You're acting like a butthurt dipshit to people who've been pretty cool to you even when you've crossed the line Zero.

You just had to do something you know is one of the very few things that's no permitted here (again) and justify it with a lame technicality. Fucking stupid bullshit.

In Zero's defense, BigMark posted the pic in post 130 and Mr Maggot posted it in post 16. What is the difference? Zero simply used it in a photoshop. In fact it appears it was a photoshop that was re-photoshopped. It received a compliment from MR Maggot when he posted it where anyone could view it. Mr Maggot was the original poster. As I see it you and Mr Maggot are the ones acting all butthurt.

I don't give a shit about your defense of Zero.

While Headquarters is not fully locked like the rest of the subforums at the top of the board (and thus Zero can see it), it's not regarded as open forum. Only members can access it.

And, everyone knows not to post photos from up there down here, especially and including Zero who whines about not having full access for having done so before.

It's stupid petty bullshit on Zero's part.

(08-30-2018, 08:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't give a shit about your  defense of Zero.  

Why?

I refer you to post 245 of this thread. It is Duchess' answer to Zero's question, post 244, about open forum

Because you're playing moronic semantic games.

Duchess obviously wasn't thinking about the Headquarters thread when she posted comment 245. It's not Open Forum even though you/ Zero can see that particular 'members only' section with only restricted access.

Duchess' answer in post 245 doesn't change the protocols regarding member photos (chopped or not), as you/Zero know. Pretending otherwise is lame and transparent.

(08-30-2018, 09:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Duchess' answer in post 245 doesn't change the protocols regarding member photos (chopped or not), as you/Zero know.  Pretending otherwise is lame and transparent.

Honestly, I don't know that and I am not sure how many do know. Is it possible that Zero sought clarification about open forum and the answer given was clear enough to proceed? I think so.

No, I don't think it's possible.

It seems clear to me that you/Zero are lame trolling and using the wording of post 245 in attempt to justify violating member protocols and then feign surprise/confusion about the violation.

Zero is well aware that member photos are not to be lifted and posted in the open forums by other members.

I don't have any interest or time for Zero/Ski at this point. Duchess can speak/act on her own behalf when she returns, if she sees fit.

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Maggot - 08-31-2018

There is a difference, I decided to post that pic not Zero. It was my decision and it was in the management section which I believe before the recent changeover was a hidden forum. You go to far Zero and take advantage of other peoples shit. Use your head for something else besides a hat rack for fucks sake.

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Ski at 1SKY6 - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 04:09 AM)Maggot Wrote: There is a difference, I decided to post that pic not Zero. It was my decision and it was in the management section which I believe before the recent changeover was a hidden forum. You go to far Zero and take advantage of other peoples shit. Use your head for something else besides a hat rack for fucks sake.
Can it be deleted or moved into the thread the original one is in?

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Duchess - 08-31-2018

Oh for fuckssake. Just stop with the ridiculous bullshit and the faux obtuse act. I'm on the verge of banning both those accounts because you don't know how to conduct yourself. Why the hell should we have to tell other adults how to behave? I'm done doing it, it's fucking embarrassing to have to scold a grown ass man and I'm over it.

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD - Clang McFly - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 05:28 AM)Duchess Wrote: Oh for fuckssake. Just stop with the ridiculous bullshit and the faux obtuse act. I'm on the verge of banning both those accounts because you don't know how to conduct yourself. Why the hell should we have to tell other adults how to behave? I'm done doing it, it's fucking embarrassing to have to scold a grown ass man and I'm over it.

Agreed. Don't be a Clang circa 2004-2012. I was such a lame ass trolling asshat back then. 

Mock has taught me to straighten up and fly moistly right.

POOPY UNDERPANTS Smiley_emoticons_biggrin