Mock
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS (/thread-13145.html)

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - BigMark - 09-28-2019

That would be the day I walk.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-28-2019

Yeah, okay, Mark. Give me a heads up so I can tell you not to let the door hit you in the ass. 78I never took you to be a drama hag but whatever, you do you.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Rootilda - 09-28-2019

Duchess:  I don't know. I've only ever seen him in Mock.

Years ago he lobbied for me to be a Mock mod. Sinister said over her dead body would I ever play that kind of role in Mock. There's a bit of trivia. Awink

Me:  Didn't he follow/stalk Syberchick here?  I wonder where she crossed his path previous to his glorious emergence here at Mock.

ETA  Fuck, I don't have a clue how to fix that quote.  Sorry.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Rootilda - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 12:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: That would be the day I walk.

Your mother eats dirty kitty litter.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - MirahM - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 10:26 AM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 09:30 AM)MirahM Wrote: What did Trump mean when he said this? How did America deal with whistle blowers? Is it a spy? An American Citizen spy? Is that when America was great?

“I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy,” he continued. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

The "whistleblower" is not a whistleblower. The "whistleblower" did not hear this themselves. It was leaked. Leaked by an intel agent? How? You know that wiretapping that the Obama government did not do to his phone? Haha.
One guy hears something he ought not, exaggerates that to a friend in the CIA and that guy under

A person is still a whistleblower even if they are passing on information they heard 2nd hand. Accurate or not. The point is-and the question is-
How did good ol America deal with such things?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 09-28-2019

I think this is another stumbling block tossed in front of Trump. It may backfire this time. I think that the Times said it was a CIA operative I also think that is a lie. This has been tossed around the Dem think tank and they screwed the pooch because they were sick of waiting and bungled this but will never say die. 

The media is in their pocket and the dopes reading it eat it up like candy. Reality is a bitch though and it's not a common commodity on the left wing table. Common sense has left the building.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 12:39 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Me:  Didn't he follow/stalk Syberchick here? 

Yeah. Moose 2.0

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 03:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think this is another stumbling block tossed in front of Trump. It may backfire this time. I think that the Times said it was a CIA operative I also think that is a lie. This has been tossed around the Dem think tank and they screwed the pooch because they were sick of waiting and bungled this but will never say die. 

The media is in their pocket and the dopes reading it eat it up like candy. Reality is a bitch though and it's not a common commodity on the left wing table. Common sense has left the building.

100%

The thing too is they thought they had Trump where they wanted him. Trump was in a bind because he could not just share conversations with foreign leaders because then foreign leaders will be undermined. So Trump was going to hold off. They would pretend this was him feeling guilty and stalling and "for the sake of transparency" and "to protect the US" and whatever else, they would claim as their reason to expediate things. They were going to fast track things before Americans could see the other side.
But he released it quickly and unredacted and they couldn't get ahead of the ball

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Yeah, okay, Mark. Give me a heads up so I can tell you not to let the door hit you in the ass. 78I never took you to be a drama hag but whatever, you do you.

He isn't.
You do not go after people' children. I is not "sassy" it is gutter.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 09-28-2019

So...........the whistleblower did not even hear Trump on the phone and was going by what someone else said.  ...........OK

And after reading the transcript what did Trump say that was so bad? .......................I'm just wondering.

Will Biden be investigated now?
He probably should be, there is recording of him bragging. Kinda damning and a bit off. His druggy son Hunter, Romney. and Bugler should be questioned. But that might not fall withing the media/Dem narrative. I'm sure it will be groomed under the spotlight.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-29-2019

(09-28-2019, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: So...........the whistleblower did not even hear Trump on the phone and was going by what someone else said.  ...........OK

And after reading the transcript what did Trump say that was so bad? .......................I'm just wondering.

He probably should be, there is recording of him bragging. Kinda damning and a bit off. His druggy son Hunter, Romney. and Bugler should be questioned. But that might not fall withing the media/Dem narrative. I'm sure it will be groomed under the spotlight.

It was a Deep state ploy manufactured by the CIA and no doubt those loyal to Brennan. Trump should be bringing in Haspel and asking her some difficult pointed questions around her intelligence agency and obstruction.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-29-2019

(09-28-2019, 08:17 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: You do not go after people' children.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. You don't like it, leave.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 04:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 08:17 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: You do not go after people' children.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. You don't like it, leave.

Of course you will. Leave because you say so? Pfffttt. What makes you imagine I would listen to anything you say?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-29-2019

(09-28-2019, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: So...........the whistleblower did not even hear Trump on the phone and was going by what someone else said.  ...........OK

Is that a serious post? I ask because there are laws regarding hearsay and there are many people out there explaining it right now. If you're truly interested in knowing why & how it applies to the law you won't have any trouble finding it. There are actual laws regarding it and it doesn't have anything at all to do with Democrats.

"What did trump say that is so bad?" Are you not paying attention to what is going on? Seriously? Maggot, president nitwit went to a foreign leader and tried to get him to fabricate evidence of wrongdoing in order to hurt a political opponent, he was holding back badly needed money until his request was complied with. The money is to be used to protect his country from the invading Putin. You know that guy, right? He's the one whose side trump took over his own intelligence community. trump admitted he solicited foreign election interference in his search for opposition research to help his 2020 re-election. Exchange trump's name with Obama's and you'd want him hung from the nearest tree.

What do you want Joe Biden investigate for? What do you believe he's guilty of?

Have you considered getting some factual information?

(09-29-2019, 04:17 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: What makes you imagine I would listen to anything you say?

You listened well enough that you're still moaning two days later.  hah

I am reactive and do react on posts I see. I was not moaning I was calling you out. You are gutter, Duchess. End of.

I am reactive, hear me roar.   hah

(09-29-2019, 04:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is that a serious post? I ask because there are laws regarding hearsay and there are many people out there explaining it right now. If you're truly interested in knowing why & how it applies to the law you won't have any trouble finding it. There are actual laws regarding it and it doesn't have anything at all to do with Democrats.

"What did trump say that is so bad?" Are you not paying attention to what is going on? Seriously? Maggot, president nitwit went to a foreign leader and tried to get him to fabricate evidence of wrongdoing in order to hurt a political opponent, he was holding back badly needed money until his request was complied with. The money is to be used to protect his country from the invading Putin. You know that guy, right? He's the one whose side trump took over his own intelligence community. trump admitted he solicited foreign election interference in his search for opposition research to help his 2020 re-election. Exchange trump's name with Obama's and you'd want him hung from the nearest tree.

What do you want Joe Biden investigate for? What do you believe he's guilty of?

Have you considered getting some factual information?

Are you so very fucking stupid? He NEVER asked a leader to fabricate evidence. Fucking dummy.

At the time the leader did not know any money was withheld or otherwise and so it was not quid pro quo. Fucking idiot.

He gave that money after the chat when he was satisfied the guy was anti-corruption like he said, moron.

How the fuck do you spout off about shit like this yet have no fucking idea about any of it?

About Obama, Ukraine desperately asked for missiles from Obama and he refused and sent blankets instead. Trump already sold javelin missiles and has now agreed to sell more....so they can defend from Putin. You know Putin, the one he asked Gedrmany NOT to buy energy off, Strengthen NATO against, sent 200 diplomats back to and attacked allies of? Yes dipshit, THAT Putin.

(09-29-2019, 04:38 AM)Duchess Wrote: I am reactive, hear me roar.   hah

YOU roar? No, you slime.

You just can't quit me, can you? 28

I was mocking your "I am reactive" comment, you ding dong, and you can me dumb. Ahahahaha!