Mock
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS (/thread-13145.html)

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 04:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: You just can't quit me, can you? 28

I was mocking your "I am reactive" comment, you ding dong, and you can me dumb. Ahahahaha!

But that would be ridiculous if that were the case. Being "reactive" means that you "react" to it (ie it elicits a response from you). Hint, it in in the word. It says NOTHING about whether you "roar" or not or anything like. So that would be moronic....which comes straight back to the real reason you said it, right?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-29-2019

Oh for fuckssake. hah  Go, FG, go!

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-29-2019

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fuck knows what you are talking about now? I do not think you know either.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 09-29-2019

oops...............So Trump is in trouble for checking on this?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-29-2019

Why didn't you include the context for the firing? The reality is that our government was one of many trying to oust a corrupt prosecutor. The Ukrainian government risked losing support from America as well as the UK and others if they didn't play a role in cleaning up their corruption. That's how the firing came about.

How dare Trump. They should let Biden get away with it because....Russian collusion to win 2016?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 10:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why didn't you include the context for the firing? The reality is that our government was one of many trying to oust a corrupt prosecutor. The Ukrainian government risked losing support from America as well as the UK and others if they didn't play a role in cleaning up their corruption. That's how the firing came about.

Biden does not see his son doing anything wrong and would do anything for him. Biden is the corrupt one. And not a very smart person.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Rootilda - 09-30-2019

Speaking of a not very smart person, have you actually done any reading on this or do you just swallow your propaganda like a good little MAGAt?

The man that succeeded the corrupt prosecutor-general that Joe Biden helped remove said:

"It is the jurisdiction of the US," he said, adding that any "possible embezzlement" at Burisma "happened two or three years before Hunter Biden became a member of the board".

Did you catch that?  Two or three years before Hunter Biden even worked there.  Dumbass.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49871909

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-30-2019

"Possible"?
It is also "possible" that a man with no knowledge of Ukraine or gas or much of anything, who was kicked out of the Navy for doing drugs was employed in tbe capacity Hunter was and getting $500
Perhaps as "possible" he was underqualified, it was a rort, his Father's influence and intimidation tactics kept dollars flowing in from China and Ukraine.

How much have YOU read up or are you all about the Left Establishment media solely?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 12:56 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Did you catch that?  Two or three years before Hunter Biden even worked there.  Dumbass.

Facts are meaningless to every trump supporter I've ever come across. They don't find them to be relevant at all. When trump feeds them a crock of shit their only response is to open their mouths wider and ask for more. It's not the most bonkers thing I've ever witnessed but it sure ranks up there.

I haven't read any news yet but I saw the headlines, is trump really posting about a civil war if he's impeached? Jesus Christ.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 04:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 12:56 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Did you catch that?  Two or three years before Hunter Biden even worked there.  Dumbass.

Facts are meaningless to every trump supporter I've ever come across. They don't find them to be relevant at all. When trump feeds them a crock of shit their only response is to open their mouths wider and ask for more. It's not the most bonkers thing I've ever witnessed but it sure ranks up there.

I haven't read any news yet but I saw the headlines, is trump really posting about a civil war if he's impeached? Jesus Christ.

On the contrary. You weaselly immoral Anti-Trump virtue signallers, will spout every fake news talking point.

Burisma still had two open cases on them when Biden got the Ukrainian prosecutor sacked. In absolute terms when did those two cases that were dropped as a result of the prosecutor relate to? Was it three years before or 3 days before? What had already been prosecuted prior to the Prosecutor getting fired was from conduct years before.

You have no clue.
Probably Hunter's lack of expertise, qualifications, and drug problems was a bonus to the company and why Ukraine paid him $50 000/month.

Maybe he got him position because of influence peddling and there was quid pro quo like there was quid pro quo when Biden said they would not get 1 billion dollars unless the Ukraine prosecutor was filed? That kind of power and influence on your side is worth taking in a junkie loser and paying the kid $50000/month

Facts do not bother me.

Seem to bother the Left something terrible.

There was not extortion and no threats and there was no quid pro quo. Yet listen to the liars suggesting there was, and suggesting that the favour was the investigation of Hunter, when it clearly (and in context) was investigating Crowdstrike, That the the Ukrainian President was bullied into doing a favour in exchange for Aid and that the threat of withholding Aid was on the table (hint - there was no discussion on whether aid would be given or removed or under what conditions), that Trump initiated them getting in contact with Rudi when it was following up on a previous request of theirs.

Trump can't talk to foreign leaders about corruption and such? https://congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf Fact do not matter to Progressive dipshits. Because they are ideologically blinded idiots

So why are they lying? Because that is what they do. They all know it is bullshit but then that is the whole point. If you can't win on truth and fact then try getting away with bullshit, bluster, propaganda and deception because they are fucking useless.

Just ask yourself, the House Democrats are up for election after two years of investigation after fruitless investigation into Trump, what can they say they ACTUALLY DID for their constituents back in their home states when their constituents ask a perfectly reasonable question "What have you done for our state in the last two years that you served our interests?"

The Democrats are fucked. They are losing the house. But that is okay because they are not regaining the Senate nor the Presidency. Kavenaugh is going nowhere and Trump will replace RBG soon with Amy Barrett.

Avenatti - Fail
Blasey Ford - Fail
Cohen - Fail
Mueller Report - Fail
Mueller Testimony - Fail
Ukraine bullshit - what do you reckon? FAIL.

They are so very fucked and good luck getting the votes in the Senate to impeach Trump.

In 5 years Trump will leave office and the courts will be conservative, the Wall will be built, the Obama legacy will be gone and those that broke laws and tried to interfere with his Presidency and interfere in the election to ruin his Presidency will be sitting alongside Mannafort and Cohen.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 09-30-2019

I'm glad I don't have to resort to name calling when arguing a politically sensitive subject. I can't fault Democrats for having chemically unbalanced brains, its like making fun of a handicapped person.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - MirahM - 09-30-2019

Maybe you should apply to write for trump.

Maggot or Me? Why would Trump accept either of us as writers? Not getting what you mean?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 09-30-2019

(09-28-2019, 12:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: That would be the day I walk.

(09-28-2019, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Yeah, okay, Mark. Give me a heads up so I can tell you not to let the door hit you in the ass. 78I never took you to be a drama hag but whatever, you do you.

I'm sorry. I regret saying that to you because the reality is that I do value your presence here. I think you're funny as fuck and you're fun to hangout with. I feel that way about most of the people here.

I wouldn't do this but I now have a better understanding of why so many sites don't allow discussion of religion or politics. I don't like that rule but I do understand it.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - MirahM - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 11:17 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Maggot or Me? Why would Trump accept either of us as writers? Not getting what you mean?

I was talking to Maggot.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 12:36 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:17 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Maggot or Me? Why would Trump accept either of us as writers? Not getting what you mean?

I was talking to Maggot.

First thing I would say would be get off twitter. He is doing OK as far as doctrine is concerned, it's his going that extra step of talking thats getting him in trouble he needs to pick his battles better.

Like saying removing him from office would cause a civil war like fracture in this Nation? (One of his tweets)

But it has caused a ton of great #
#CivilWarSignup
#CivilWar2
#CivilWarPotluck
Oh and #Civilwarletters

The civil war letters are a laugh riot.   hah