Mock
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS (/thread-13145.html)

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - MirahM - 10-05-2019

(09-28-2019, 12:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: That would be the day I walk.

Who was Big Mark talking to? I was so confused by this. It didn't seem he was replying to Fry Guy.

I got kind of lost in the thread and I was just looking at Mark's last post.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 12:39 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 12:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: That would be the day I walk.

Who was Big Mark talking to? I was so confused by this. It didn't seem he was replying to Fry Guy.

I got kind of lost in the thread and I was just looking at Mark's last post.

Yes Mirah, whilst you were trying to pander to Rootilda and Duchess for "being mean" to that big old nasty Fry Guy as he was seemingly unpersoned enough to be the only person on the board to have their children attacked and to make suggestions to them to sexually molest their own children......Mark and Sally (both parents) said that were they subject to that treatment they would walk.

Now you are confused.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Clang McFly - 10-06-2019

I'd walk too if someone talked about me sexually molesting my nephews. That's probably why I don't mention them on here.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 10-06-2019

You don't have anything to be concerned about in regards to that.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 10-06-2019

Yup. I would not blame anyone for doing so. It is pretty low and pretty sick.

But its all okay because I am a Trump supporter and have a personality that Duchess does not gel with so therefore she "unpersons". I become the exception and the aberration. Therefore I am fair game and it does not matter.

Now she and others so inclined could try to tell someone like you or Mark or such, that THEY would not be targeted but we know that this is simply not true. Insofar that it comes with a disclaimer. That disclaimer is "I like you so of course I would never think of doing that to you and saying such things, BUT if we ever have a falling out or a bad disagreement or bad understanding, all of that is now vulnerable to my gutter ball tactics".

That is Duchess and it is pretty trashy morals. It is not excused by my general manner.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 10-06-2019

Says the dude who spent months, day after day, telling someone to kill herself. 78

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Fry Guy - 10-06-2019

Don't even fucking pretend that is equivalent. NO ONE here believes it is and you do not either. Pretty fucking weak, Trashy Duchess.

Pretty fucking weak.

Says something about your standards. To defend YOU going to a low few would go in attacking other's kids and then inviting them to sexually molest them, you want to defend against someone who helped hack your site because I was mean to them and said things that did not sink to that low. Now you pretend it is ballpark. Pure fucking trash Duchess.

hah   Your faux outrage   hah

You know everything I say is true don't you Trashy Duchess? Mark knows it too doesn't he Duchess? Most here do, don't they Trashy Duchess?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Rootilda - 10-06-2019

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up already. No wonder your wife dumped your ass.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Clang McFly - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 10:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: You don't have anything to be concerned about in regards to that.
I know. I just thought I'd mention it. I had enough drunk drama this weekend where one of my friends got drunk and overreacted to situation and thought one of our friend disrespected him, so he wasn't going back to the cigar lounge we all hang out at on Saturdays. Luckily he sobered up and exercised better judgement.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - sally - 10-06-2019

Thank God. I'm glad everything turned out ok for you and your friend, Clang.

(10-06-2019, 07:13 PM)sally Wrote: Thank God. I'm glad everything turned out ok for you and your friend, Clang.
Blowing-kisses

(10-06-2019, 11:55 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up already. No wonder your wife dumped your ass.

Shut up you old crone.

(10-06-2019, 06:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 10:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: You don't have anything to be concerned about in regards to that.
I know. I just thought I'd mention it. I had enough drunk drama this weekend where one of my friends got drunk and overreacted to situation and thought one of our friend disrespected him, so he wasn't going back to the cigar lounge we all hang out at on Saturdays. Luckily he sobered up and exercised better judgement.

People can do dumb shit when they are drunk.
Used to have a friend who was great sober and after a few drinks would just make an animal of himself. The next day he'd have to do the rounds and apologise.
I found myself defusing sotuations the night before and and felt a heap of second hand embarassment from him the next day.
It was fucking awful.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 10-29-2019

The origins of the Russian collusion farce is now becoming a major force in the upcoming election John Durham is finaly getting to the bottom of how it all started so ..........The investigation continues.  57

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - HairOfTheDog - 11-05-2019

Roger Stone Goes on Trial

[Image: gettyimages-1185471370-f5aa92ce38dee9ba3...00-c85.jpg]

President Trump's friend and political adviser Roger Stone is set to go on trial Tuesday.  It's bound to be a circus.

Neither Stone nor any other Trump insider has been charged with colluding with Russia's interference in the 2016 election; former Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller concluded that there wasn't enough evidence to bring a case of conspiracy.

However, Stone was charged with obstructing justice, five counts of making false statements to Congress,  and one count of witness tampering — because prosecutors allege that he tried to persuade another witness to lie to Congress (in regards to WikiLeaks communications relating to the release of hacked DNC/Clinton emails).

Jury selection is scheduled to commence following months of unusual public silence from Stone, who has been gagged by the judge in his case following a flap this year over his posts on social media.

We've covered Stone's involvement in the Trump campaign upthread.  Here are a couple of articles related to his trial.
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/05/776121411/roger-stone-trump-friend-and-alleged-tie-to-wikileaks-faces-trial-in-washington
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/05/guide-roger-stone-trial-trump-campaign-065743

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 11-05-2019

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - BigMark - 11-06-2019

Pardon me?

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - HairOfTheDog - 11-07-2019

Well, we knew the trial of self-described 'dirty trickster' Roger Stone would be a circus.

Here's a quick summary from the big top so far:
  • The prosecution presented texts from Roger Stone to conspiracy theorist DJ Randy Credico which they say show longtime Trump associate tampering with a witness (Credico).
  • In the texts, Stone threatened Credico's therapy dog Bianca - a 13-year-old Coton de Tulear - to stop him talking to Congress, prosecutors say.  Credico loves Bianca and doesn't go anywhere without her.
  • The threats started after Stone told Congress that Credico was his back channel to WikiLeaks' Julian Assange and Credico denied that claim - leaving Stone vulnerable to perjury charges.
  • Stone's repeated calls with Trump and his campaign were also detailed by prosecutors.
  • Stone denied witness tampering and lying to Congress in trial at Washington D.C. federal court.  President Trump's former Chief Strategist Steve Bannon will be star witness against him.
  • Stone's entourage at court today included Milo Yiannopolous, gay alt-right provocateur, and Randy Short, the pastor who compared gay rights activists to Hitler.

Details:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7661835/Prosecutors-reveal-Roger-Stones-threats-DJ-Randy-Credico-channel-WikiLeaks.html