Mock
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS (/thread-13145.html)

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 02-11-2020

I'm seeing some chatter that the DOJ is changing its sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone. They think it's extreme, excessive and grossly inappropriate. Take it for what it's worth, it's not confirmed.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 02-11-2020

Uh oh. The top prosecutor in the Roger Stones saga has resigned from Roger's case, effective immediately. This seems like a big deal. What the fuck is going on.

Holy shit, he quit his job too!

Finally. A person with some fuckin' integrity.

...and now a 2nd US attorney in the Roger Stone case has resigned. 

I'm talking to myself here, aren't I.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Rootilda - 02-11-2020

Nope, I'm interested. Barr is completely in thrall to Trump and whatever master wants, master gets. Between this and Giuliani now apparently the approved method of conducting foreign policy in Ukraine, the corruption is now way out in the open.

A third prosecutor has now withdrawn.

I think it's time to do something about Bill Barr. In a sane world, his should have been the first resignation. He's not a leader. I'm stating the obvious I know.  Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Rootilda - 02-11-2020

I think we're at the point that even if Trump loses in a landslide, he's not leaving and Barr will back him up completely.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - pyropappy - 02-11-2020

(02-11-2020, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: A third prosecutor has now withdrawn.

I think it's time to do something about Bill Barr. In a sane world, his should have been the first resignation. He's not a leader. I'm stating the obvious I know.  Smiley_emoticons_slash

he is returning the rule of law to the DOJ; there is NOTHING  going to stop him. The swamp is getting exposed ever day; they are freaking out. they threw everything including the kitchen sink at Trump and failed. it is still too far out in the election cycle; wait till mid summer, then the indictments will start to happen. the question isn't whether Trump gets reelected, the question is how long will the coat tails be? my guess, longer than Regan's. the hell bitch's loss was epic; this one will be biblical.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - pyropappy - 02-11-2020

haven't you been watching the firings and early retirements going on in the media, corporate America, congress, justice, state, defense and the courts. there is a plan in place to return power to we the people. my guess, Admiral Mike Rogers is behind it. I have told you about the Utah Data Collection Center on numerous occasions; the government has every dirty deal recorded. The good guys are using it to clean house.

(02-11-2020, 05:53 PM)pyropappy Wrote: he is returning the rule of law to the DOJ; 

You're a batty old fuck. I sorta figured you had horrible judgement skills and I was right.

(02-11-2020, 06:02 PM)pyropappy Wrote: The good guys are using it to clean house.

More evidence of your horrible judgement skills if you consider Barr a good guy. Boss Hogg is corrupt.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - BigMark - 02-11-2020

Take your pills grandpa.

He's a lying dog-face pony soldier.

A fourth prosecutor has now withdrawn.

It's somewhat unnerving to read some of what is being said across the internet by smart & knowledgeable people.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - BigMark - 02-11-2020

Says the horsefaced jackass.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 02-11-2020

I'm surprised. Stone is a Democrat that worked for Trump that is why he is getting screwed...........He worked for Trump, not because he did the same thing others did and didn't get attacked. Fine the prick but don't toss him in jail for 6-8 years. although those prosecutor recommendations don't mean much. Look at the college entry clusterfuck by the Hollywood/millionaire elite. I think they were much worse then fucking up some testimony. Get real.

Where do you come up with this shit. The guy's got a tattoo of Nixon on his back for fuck's sake.

From wikipedia: Political party

Republican (before 2012; 2015–present)
Libertarian (2012–2015)

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Duchess - 02-12-2020

(02-11-2020, 08:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm surprised. Stone is a Democrat that worked for Trump that is why he is getting screwed...........He worked for Trump, not because he did the same thing others did and didn't get attacked. Fine the prick but don't toss him in jail for 6-8 years. although those prosecutor recommendations don't mean much. Look at the college entry clusterfuck by the Hollywood/millionaire elite. I think they were much worse then fucking up some testimony. Get real.

Stone is a republican who worked for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Jack Kemp, Bob Dole and trump.

He committed felonies, Maggot. It was proven. Don't do the crime if you can do the time. You think that parents cheating to get their kids into a good school is worse than what stone did? You really aren't paying attention.

You used to care about law & order, family values, the constitution and many other things you no longer give a shit about. You're not a republican, if you were you would be greatly bothered by what's happening in our country right now. You've chosen the path of trump, own it.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 02-12-2020

(02-12-2020, 05:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 08:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm surprised. Stone is a Democrat that worked for Trump that is why he is getting screwed...........He worked for Trump, not because he did the same thing others did and didn't get attacked. Fine the prick but don't toss him in jail for 6-8 years. although those prosecutor recommendations don't mean much. Look at the college entry clusterfuck by the Hollywood/millionaire elite. I think they were much worse then fucking up some testimony. Get real.

Stone is a republican who worked for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Jack Kemp, Bob Dole and trump.

He committed felonies, Maggot. It was proven. Don't do the crime if you can do the time. You think that parents cheating to get their kids into a good school is worse than what stone did? You really aren't paying attention.

You used to care about law & order, family values, the constitution and many other things you no longer give a shit about. You're not a republican, if you were you would be greatly bothered by what's happening in our country right now. You've chosen the path of trump, own it.

I care a lot about that. I just want equal justice, Brennan Clapper, Comey all did the same thing they got nothing.

RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - Maggot - 02-12-2020

(02-11-2020, 09:04 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Where do you come up with this shit.  The guy's got a tattoo of Nixon on his back for fuck's sake.

From wikipedia:  Political party

Republican (before 2012; 2015–present)
    Libertarian (2012–2015)

I heard he worked on JFK's election in H.S.