Mock
Every New Years - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Every New Years (/thread-13205.html)

Every New Years - Maggot - 12-30-2017

I buy lots of booze. Baileys, Kahlua, J.D. some rum (this year its Kraken rum) a little mint shnopps. But of all these booses and things the best thing is that 40.00 breathalyzer thing I bought. If that thing says .06 I don't go anywhere. I drank 2 Sombreros and it said 10% I felt fine but sent someone else to the store. Someone with a better reading. I have to drive all over New England and cannot have that crap screwing me up. So..............................

Be safe this year and next. Its worth it.

RE: Every New Years - Clang McFly - 12-31-2017

Yeah, I'll be safe. I'm staying in and drinking, playing poker, pool, and whatever with my brother and my poker buddies. And we're staying over and the poker buddy is going to make sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, and hash browns the next morning.

Me and my brother did our partying tonight. Went to the local bar about 5 minutes from home and had a few drinks, danced and listened to a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover band (The Other Side).

RE: Every New Years - Duchess - 12-31-2017

I never drive high, hell, I rarely leave home high.

There are a lot of stupid people out on the roads. They are talking on their phones, texting, eating, drinking, watching their kids in the rear view mirror. They are doing a shit ton of things other than paying attention to the road. I hate them all.

RE: Every New Years - Carsman - 12-31-2017

DUI is a NO NO, have not done it (did it only once) since I was young & foolish!

RE: Every New Years - Love Child - 12-31-2017

Hmmm I may stay in tonight after all. I was planning on going to the local ski hill where they have a torch light parade and sledding and all the family fun you could hope for. LOL. But the roads after 6 PM get really icy around here. Mix that with anyone stupid enough to drive inebriated and it could be a bad combo.
I am more worried about my driving on the icy roads to be honest!

RE: Every New Years - Love Child - 12-31-2017

And Happy NEW YEAR everyone!

RE: Every New Years - Clang McFly - 12-31-2017

HAPPY NEW BEEER!

*hic*

(Just kidding, not drunk....yet.)

RE: Every New Years - Carsman - 12-31-2017

Have a Happy, Healthy, New Year Mockers! Eat, Drink, & be Merry!

Gotta go soon, going to a NYE House party! Cheers Cheers Cheers

RE: Every New Years - Clang McFly - 01-01-2018

New Year and I'm already trying new things. Had a pear apple last night. Soft and juicy like a pear but tastes like an apple,

RE: Every New Years - sally - 01-01-2018

Well aren't you living in the fast lane.

RE: Every New Years - Clang McFly - 01-01-2018

Its only Day 1 of the New Year, don't want to burn out too soon.Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: Every New Years - Maggot - 01-01-2018

I watched the ball drop in times square, Maria Carey really fucked that thing up.

RE: Every New Years - Duchess - 01-01-2018

I was watching the news early this morning and they were showing celebrations around the country and out in Idaho they drop a giant potato. Ahahaha.

RE: Every New Years - Midwest Spy - 01-01-2018

My favorite U2 song, ‘New Yesr’s Day’, gets put on repeat around my house.

The Edge sounds good!

RE: Every New Years - Love Child - 01-02-2018

I went out after all, it was a great New Year Celebration and first day.

(12-31-2017, 06:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I never drive high, hell, I rarely leave home high.

There are a lot of stupid people out on the roads. They are talking on their phones, texting, eating, drinking, watching their kids in the rear view mirror. They are doing a shit ton of things other than paying attention to the road. I hate them all.

The other day I saw this chick driving with her knee as one hand was on her cell phone and the other hand was trying to shield her eyes from the sun.
I saw this as I drove across the same bridge as her and there was still snow and ice left on the road.

RE: Every New Years - Duchess - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 12:17 AM)Love Child Wrote: The other day I saw this chick driving with her knee as one hand was on her cell phone and the other hand was trying to shield her eyes from the sun.
I saw this as I drove across the same bridge as her and there was still snow and ice left on the road.

It's infuriating when I see things like that. It's one thing when people risk themselves but it's quite another when they are risking the lives of others.