Mock
NFL 2018 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2018 (/thread-13260.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 11-15-2018

(11-15-2018, 10:20 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Okay, If you say so. I just think not having a run game may have something to do with our inability to get into the end zone this year.

I agree with that. I was feeling disappointed & it helped to say something outrageous and ridiculous.

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 11-15-2018

Duchess Wrote:
Blindgreed1 Wrote:Okay, If you say so. I just think not having a run game may have something to do with our inability to get into the end zone this year.

I agree with that. I was feeling disappointed & it helped to say something outrageous and ridiculous.
hah  You just keep doing you, you sexy thang.

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 11-18-2018

Well, Duchess and BG, I was optimistic that the Eagles had a legitimate shot to go in to Nawlins and win today.

Talk about Bumrushed in the Big Easy.

What the hell happened?

When we played the Saints a few weeks back, we had outplayed them the first 28 minutes and were set to extend a lead just before halftime, when Adam Thielen fumbled, it went the other way, NO scored right before the half, and stole the momentum.

Drew Brees passed for just 120 yards against us and they essentially scored 2 defensive TD’s in their 10 point win.

Anyway, my point is, they have taken their Juggernaut to ‘off the charts’ levels. Basically 50 points in back to back weeks.

Unreal.

If home field goes through the Superdome, I don’t think anyone can beat them.

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 11-19-2018

Midwest Spy Wrote:Well, Duchess and BG, I was optimistic that the Eagles had a legitimate shot to go in to Nawlins and win today.

Talk about Bumrushed in the Big Easy.

What the hell happened?

When we played the Saints a few weeks back, we had outplayed them the first 28 minutes and were set to extend a lead just before halftime, when Adam Thielen fumbled, it went the other way, NO scored right before the half, and stole the momentum.

Drew Brees passed for just 120 yards against us and they essentially scored 2 defensive TD’s in their 10 point win.

Anyway, my point is, they have taken their Juggernaut to ‘off the charts’ levels. Basically 50 points in back to back weeks.

Unreal.

If home field goes through the Superdome, I don’t think anyone can beat them.
Injuries.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 11-19-2018

There was a time I may have used injuries in trying to rationalize why my team is so sucky but then last year happened. We suffered through injuries in a big way, productive people were sidelined and players stepped up and performed at a high level. We went on to win the Super Bowl. I don't think I will ever see injuries in the same light again.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 11-19-2018

The 'Skins have signed Mark Sanchez to be Colt's backup.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 11-20-2018

Who watched the game last night? Was it the greatest regular season game in history?

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 11-20-2018

Duchess Wrote:There was a time I may have used injuries in trying to rationalize why my team is so sucky but then last year happened. We suffered through injuries in a big way, productive people were sidelined and players stepped up and performed at a high level. We went on to win the Super Bowl. I don't think I will ever see injuries in the same light again.

Our entire secondary and running back corps were not on IR last year. They are this year. HUGE difference. We lost Peters and Sproles for the season, that was really about it for season ending injuries last year except for Carson who went down with 4 games left.

Duchess Wrote:The 'Skins have signed Mark Sanchez to be Colt's backup.

hah  Butt fumble

Also, how creepy is it that Smith broke his leg 33 years to the day as Joe Theisman? The score was also the same, only 33 years ago the skins won after Joe broke his leg.

RE: NFL 2018 - Maggot - 11-20-2018

You don't get the odds on that in Vegas!

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 11-20-2018

(11-20-2018, 09:20 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

hah  Butt fumble

Funniest play of all time, not even close!

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 11-20-2018

(11-20-2018, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote: Who watched the game last night? Was it the greatest regular season game in history?

I did not watch it... but couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the score.

Unbelievable!

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 11-25-2018

Oh gods, we beat those filthyNewYorkGiants by the hair of our chiny chin chin. My head was in my hands. Why, why does it always have to come down to the last play with them. Ugh. We live to fight another week.

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 11-25-2018

Arch rival weekend, right D?

We got the Pack and ARodg in town tonight.

I’m drinking Bailey’s on the rocks, getting lubed up.

Need Cousins to step up big.

I think we have to score 30+ to win.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 11-26-2018

(11-25-2018, 08:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Need Cousins to step up big.

Is 342 yards and 3 TD's big enough for you? You kicked Aaron Rogers ass!  Love025 

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 11-26-2018

Midwest Spy Wrote:Arch rival weekend, right D?

We got the Pack and ARodg in town tonight.

I’m drinking Bailey’s on the rocks, getting lubed up.

Need Cousins to step up big.

I think we have to score 30+ to win.
24 got it done. Your offense is firing on all pistons. Looking real good to make a run this year if everyone stays healthy.

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 11-26-2018

Cousins was superb, as Duchess noted.

The defense played very well... however, I’m not sure I understand why McCarthy would not keep feeding Aaron Jones (RB) and Devonte Adams?

Those are their only 2 playmakers, and it seems like they got nothing in the 2nd half.

Maybe Zim actually coached a bit, and was able to take those 2 away? Hope so.

Anyway, we had a couple of false starts that were backbreakers and we still can’t find anyone to kick consistently.

BG, I agree, at times, I feel strongly that MN can compete with anyone, and then I think of mental miscues, fumbles in the red zone and our kicker...

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 11-26-2018

Midwest Spy Wrote:Cousins was superb, as Duchess noted.

The defense played very well... however, I’m not sure I understand why McCarthy would not keep feeding Aaron Jones (RB) and Devonte Adams?

Those are their only 2 playmakers, and it seems like they got nothing in the 2nd half.

Maybe Zim actually coached a bit, and was able to take those 2 away? Hope so.

Anyway, we had a couple of false starts that were backbreakers and we still can’t find anyone to kick consistently.

BG, I agree, at times, I feel strongly that MN can compete with anyone, and then I think of mental miscues, fumbles in the red zone and our kicker...

As someone who's kicked field goals, that first miss wasn't his fault. The holder jacked that one up.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 11-26-2018

I am happy to have beaten those filthyNewYorkGiants 2 times again this year. Same as last. Hehehe. It's all I wish for at the beginning of every season.

...I can't very well be a smug Super Bowl defender when I'm having a crappy season.