Mock
NFL 2018 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2018 (/thread-13260.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 12-10-2018

Midwest Spy Wrote:Tough loss for Duchess and BG, and an INSANE loss for Maggs.

I expect my loss tomorrow to be very matter-of-fact, and with little doubt as to the outcome.

Meh, it is what it is. Cowballs won't go deep in the playoffs anyway. There was some pretty shitty calls that actually took points off the board but i'm not the type to cry about that kind of shit. You gotta put enough points on the board to overcome shitty calls and we didn't do that. Hopefully next year we can keep our guys healthy. We had an unprecedented 13 injuries to our secondary this year and our entire running back corps has been injured since game 2. All things considered we didn't fair too badly in divisional games, considering were were at .500 and would have been in 1st place in the division with a win last night.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 12-10-2018

(12-10-2018, 10:10 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: There was some pretty shitty calls that actually took points off the board but i'm not the type to cry about that kind of shit. You gotta put enough points on the board to overcome shitty calls and we didn't do that.

Agreed. I wanted to complain about that but I didn't for exactly the reason you stated.

Duchess Wrote:
Blindgreed1 Wrote:There was some pretty shitty calls that actually took points off the board but i'm not the type to cry about that kind of shit. You gotta put enough points on the board to overcome shitty calls and we didn't do that.

Agreed. I wanted to complain about that but I didn't for exactly the reason you stated.

We leave that to Giants fans  hah Blowing-kisses

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 12-10-2018

(12-10-2018, 03:35 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
Blindgreed1 Wrote:There was some pretty shitty calls that actually took points off the board but i'm not the type to cry about that kind of shit. You gotta put enough points on the board to overcome shitty calls and we didn't do that.

There were definitely a couple of BS calls that went against Philly (though they ended up scoring on the drive in which the TD was negated).

I thought it was pretty ballsy of Garrett to go for it on 4th and 1 in OT. If they don’t make it, no way they can win, best they can hope for is a tie.

Very lucky break to have that deflected ball bounce straight up in the air to Cooper for winning TD.

Midwest Spy Wrote:
Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:

There were definitely a couple of BS calls that went against Philly (though they ended up scoring on the drive in which the TD  was negated).

I thought it was pretty ballsy of Garrett to go for it on 4th and 1 in OT. If they don’t make it, no way they can win, best they can hope for is a tie.

Very lucky break to have that deflected ball bounce straight up in the air to Cooper for winning TD.
At least 10 points (and that is conservative) taken off the board. We recovered that fumble on the 1st play of the game, if we go 3 and out that's an easy field goal, so 3 points there. The BS call for PI on Goeddert was another 7 points. I hope they do a better job the rest of the season than they did in that game. If they don't people will begin to think the fix is in.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 12-11-2018

What the hell were the Seahawks wearing. *barf*

RE: NFL 2018 - Clang McFly - 12-11-2018

(12-11-2018, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: What the hell were the Seahawks wearing. *barf*
It worked though. Distracted the Vikings enough to make them lose. So close to winning my football sheet.

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 12-11-2018

(12-11-2018, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: What the hell were the Seahawks wearing. *barf*

That was my first reaction too.

Who the heck designed those?

Anyway, my club’s offense has gone straight to the crapper.

New O Coordinator next season, guaranteed.

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 12-11-2018

Midwest Spy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:What the hell were the Seahawks wearing. *barf*

I'd love to have Flip back.

RE: NFL 2018 - Midwest Spy - 12-11-2018

(12-11-2018, 01:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Midwest Spy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:What the hell were the Seahawks wearing. *barf*

I'd love to have Flip back.

I’ll take Shurmur back.

At least I'm not having to face those Giants winning the division. I would have found that nearly unbearable.

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 12-11-2018

Duchess Wrote:At least I'm not having to face those Giants winning the division. I would have found that nearly unbearable.

Cowballs are not an acceptable alternative.

(12-11-2018, 01:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'd love to have Flip back.

I just read that the Vikings fired him.

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 12-12-2018

All the idiots who've been clamoring to put Foles in may get their wish this week. Carson has "tightness" in his back and is day to day. He is sitting out of practice today. Foles can't scramble, so he will probably get killed.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 12-12-2018

Oh Lordy, I just got done reading that. I was shocked! Apparently there is some train of thought that Carson may not play the rest of the year! 

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 12-12-2018

Duchess Wrote:Oh Lordy, I just got done reading that. I was shocked! Apparently there is some train of thought that Carson may not play the rest of the year! 
Honestly, there's no reason to play him right now.

RE: NFL 2018 - Blindgreed1 - 12-13-2018

Carson has a fracture in his back.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 12-13-2018

Yaaaas. West Coast, here we come.

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 12-17-2018

WE BEAT THE RAMS! AHAHAHA!

RE: NFL 2018 - Duchess - 12-17-2018

*flexes*