Mock
MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: MID-TERM ELECTIONS (/thread-13415.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - BigMark - 10-17-2018

[Image: SmKmWS0.jpg]

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 10-19-2018

Good to see the Justice Department busting out foreign entities and individuals for peddling divisive propaganda under false American identities.

A Russian woman working for Concord (same company indicted by Russia for 2016 election fraud) is the first such indictment associated with the 2018 midterms, but I hope to see more.

The charges are defrauding the U.S. and bank fraud. The $12million budget for this particular disinformation campaign buys a whole lot of trolls, bots, and memes with which to bombard Americans with false information related to race, immigration, Mueller, gun control, polling locations/hours, etc...

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/technology/article/The-Latest-Russian-woman-charged-with-US-13321257.php

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Rootilda - 10-19-2018

(10-17-2018, 06:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: SmKmWS0.jpg]

The hardest working Republican in the world.
[Image: Dpr3fJdXUAASzs-.jpg]

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 10-19-2018

Fat fuck. Fat, lazy fuck.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - BigMark - 10-19-2018

He's not lazy.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - sally - 10-19-2018

Nice ass.

Take off the beer goggles!

(10-19-2018, 05:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: He's not lazy.

Snap out of it. If he helped you build pools you'd fire his fat ass within a day. He takes "executive time" until 11:00 AM, then lunch followed by another photo-op and then he's off to another klan rally.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - BigMark - 10-19-2018

He's the Executive Imperial Wizard of the Klueless Kranky Klutzes.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Carsman - 10-19-2018

(10-19-2018, 05:35 PM)sally Wrote: Nice ass.

Donny Kardashian! hah

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 10-20-2018

I'm not seeing any Democratic commercials heading into the midterms, though I am seeing quite a few Republican commercials.

Maybe that's because I'm in a solid blue district? I hope that's the reason.

And, I hope the Democrats fully exploit the gift that Mitch McConnell handed them earlier this week to get the vote out.

To the surprise of exactly no one who follows the issues........the Republicans have ballooned the deficit by 17% since Trump took office. They achieved this feat by decreasing government revenue (via tax cuts) while simultaneously increasing government spending.

This week, McConnell said out loud that he plans to reduce the deficit in exactly the way the Democrats warned he would when the Dems objected to the tax cuts.

McConnell, in a Bloomberg interview, illogically claimed that the massive reduction in federal revenue resulting from the tax cuts was not a problem. Instead, he said that Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are to blame for the soaring federal deficit. Bullshit.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 10-20-2018

The Republican Senate leader, just like his current counterpart in the Republican House, Paul Ryan, wants to pay for the tax cuts (which primarily benefit the wealthy indefinitely) by cutting the Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security 'entitlements' which so many Americans have paid into and rely upon.

That should legitimately piss off a whole lot of people. That, along with the President's blatant lie that he is trying to protect their healthcare and that the Democrats will take away their Medicare, should get people off their couches and to the polls.

Hopefully, the Dems will put together some strong messaging to hammer those points soon, if they haven't already.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 02:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm not seeing any Democratic commercials heading into the midterms, though I am seeing quite a few Republican commercials.  

Maybe that's because I'm in a solid blue district?  I hope that's the reason.

And, I hope the Democrats fully exploit the gift that Mitch McConnell handed them earlier this week to get the vote out.

To the surprise of exactly no one who follows the issues........the Republicans have ballooned the deficit by 17% since Trump took office.  They achieved this feat by decreasing government revenue (via tax cuts) while simultaneously increasing government spending.

This week, McConnell said out loud that he plans to reduce the deficit in exactly the way the Democrats warned he would when the Dems objected to the tax cuts.

McConnell, in a Bloomberg interview, illogically claimed that the massive reduction in  federal revenue resulting from the tax cuts was not a problem.  Instead, he said that Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are to blame for the soaring federal deficit.   Bullshit.

It's gotta be that. They will use their money where it's needed and that's not your district. That's just a guess of course.

I saw what that old bastard McConnell did. Ray Charles could have seen that coming. I see a bunch of them out there lying their asses off about healthcare too. If people believe them and vote for them, they deserve to lose their healthcare. Makes me want to slap them and tell them to pay attention.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - pyropappy - 10-23-2018

latest DNC ad

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - BigMark - 10-23-2018

That's stupid.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - pyropappy - 10-23-2018

more than 100,00 against less than 2,000

looks like #walkaway is having an impact

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Fry Guy - 10-23-2018

(10-23-2018, 07:45 AM)pyropappy Wrote:

latest DNC ad

This is beautiful!
The blue wave is bullshit. Just another bullshit Democrat/Media talking point.
Not only will they lose seats in the Senate but I am about 60% sure they will not gain in the House.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 10-23-2018

(10-20-2018, 03:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's gotta be that. They will use their money where it's needed and that's not your district. That's just a guess of course.
I saw what that old bastard McConnell did. Ray Charles could have seen that coming. I see a bunch of them out there lying their asses off about healthcare too. If people believe them and vote for them, they deserve to lose their healthcare. Makes me want to slap them and tell them to pay attention.

Yeah, it's most important for candidates to focus on their constituents and their regional concerns/needs for congressional elections, and I know budgets are limited.

The Republicans definitely have an advantage with advertising in terms of having a President who is very active in campaigning for them and who gets free and constant media attention.

I really want to see a check on the Executive that we're not getting now, much to the country's detriment, in my opinion. So, I hope that same free and constant media attention has a stronger effect in terms of motivating voters who are unsatisfied with the current state of affairs and put off by all the lies being told by Trump at his rallies.

I saw some reports this morning that early voting is up 3x compared to past midterm elections and even higher than the 2016 presidential election in some areas. That's really good to see.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 10-23-2018

Most of these people are people I stand with and support.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 10-25-2018

(08-29-2018, 01:37 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 12:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Florida

Ron DeSantis won the Florida governorship primary for the Republicans last night.

He went with the 'Trump is God' campaign strategy and was endorsed by the Commander In Chief.

His campaign ad, which was obviously effective, was so seriously sickeningly sycophantic.

That was seriously nauseating and just plain weird. I should probably pay more attention to this stuff and start voting.

I hope you end up with Gillum as governor.  He's ahead in the polls and seems like a very competent and decent public servant.

DeSantis is creepy and comes across as completely self-serving, to me.  His support and donations from white supremacists only makes it worse.