Mock
MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: MID-TERM ELECTIONS (/thread-13415.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Rootilda - 11-03-2018

Hoping McConnell gets small pox, leprosy and whatever else the shills on Fox News are claiming the caravan is bringing to the US.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 11-03-2018

They all are the most vile, wretched people on the face of the earth. Sickening bastards.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Fry Guy - 11-03-2018

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/medical-examination.html

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6207a1.htm

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - BigMark - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 11:45 AM)Duchess Wrote: They all are the most vile, wretched people on the face of the earth. Sickening bastards.

That's no way to speak of them they are just trying for a better life.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Fry Guy - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 06:56 PM)BigMark Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 11:45 AM)Duchess Wrote: They all are the most vile, wretched people on the face of the earth. Sickening bastards.

That's no way to speak of them they are just trying for a better life.

Oh for shame, Duchess Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 11-05-2018

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm feeling very anxious. Nervous but hopeful. Ugh. I have such awful memories of Steve Kornacki on election night that I feel slightly nauseous when I hear his voice. Ugh.

Ugh...again for emphasis.

(11-01-2018, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: I saw it said that the killer got an early release from Joe Arpaio's office. I haven't fact checked that but boy, wouldn't that be rich.

I fact checked, it is true that Joe Arpaio's office released him. JA's office, a republican president, etc. Democrats had nothing to do with that guy.

On another note, NBC ran that racist fucking commercial during football last night. Today they are listening to the outrage and have pulled it. FOX pulled it too.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Maggot - 11-05-2018

These chuckleheads are sending text messages thats the first time thats happened to me. WTF

That's not something I agree with. They have other options.

If Brian Kemp wins Georgia I'm not going to be able to believe the results because he has tried so damn hard to steal this election. Underhanded fuck.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Maggot - 11-05-2018

Eh........I have asked 30 people to register only 5 took the time to do so. I offered 2 hrs free pay to go vote only 3 are taking me up on that. People are so freakin lazy. It's a bit unnerving but everyone will survive. Some say it's the most important election ever but they all are really and we get what we give. Politicians act like rock stars and get a shot of adrenaline when standing in front of a cheering crowd. Are they really worth all that? After the votes are cast? Not really in the end. Because they don't produce anything and their songs don't end up in the top ten. I feel that they are very over rated when the chips hit the ground.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - pyropappy - 11-05-2018

why are all the dem's hedging their "blue wave" predictions?

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Fry Guy - 11-06-2018

I am hoping for a blue puddle

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 11-06-2018

As of 5:45 last night 72 polling places in one county in AZ are not ready for voting. How can our country be just so fucking bad at this? How? A third world country would give us a run for the money. Jesus Christ.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 11-06-2018

I want Beto to crush that little bastard Cruz. Go Beto go!

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 11-06-2018

I hope it's clear tonight whether the Dems took back the House.

If it comes down to California flipping a couple of red/Republican districts, we won't know until end of the month or early December which party has majority control.

I'd really love to see Stacey Abrams win the governorship of Georgia. It's reportedly a very tight race between her and that asshole Brian Kemp.

There's a third party dude running who's expected to get a small percentage of votes.

In Georgia, if neither of the top two vote-getters reaches 50% of all votes cast, it's not a victory and a run-off election will go down in December.

I think Big Sal is right about Andrew Gillum beating Ron DeSantis for governor of Florida (hope so). And, hopefully Bill Nelson will beat former Florida governor Rick Scott and maintain his senate seat.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 11-06-2018

(11-06-2018, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: I want Beto to crush that little bastard Cruz. Go Beto go!

')

Yeah, I'd really love to see Cruz lose his senate seat too.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Carsman - 11-06-2018

Well my better half  I voted today, lets see if it did any good! hah

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - pyropappy - 11-06-2018

(11-06-2018, 01:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: I want Beto to crush that little bastard Cruz. Go Beto go!

')

Yeah, I'd really love to see Cruz lose his senate seat too.

Cruz wins easily, 8 to 10 points.