Mock
MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: MID-TERM ELECTIONS (/thread-13415.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - ZEROSPHERES - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 09:30 AM)Maggot Wrote: CNN said he was "mentally ill"

"mentally ill".......Far from it. Trump is even considering creating a new cabinet post.

[Image: 3b58eda100000578-0-image-a-119_148166223...=750&h=422]

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - ZEROSPHERES - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 10:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well look at it, they are not just belittling him because he supports Trump.

I think Kanye is getting this reaction because how he and Trump are so cozy with each other.

[Image: 3b58edcb00000578-0-image-a-111_148166160...y=88&w=750]

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 10-12-2018

hah

I gotta admit, the cornrows are kinda working for Trump.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Fry Guy - 10-13-2018

Every person is different and so on BUT collectively and historically the Democratic Party has been the party of racism in America.
Now a lot of people are taken in buy the illusion that the Republicans became Democrats and the Democrats became Republicans and therefore the black people who used to vote Republican now vote Republican.

Make sense? Only if you believe cats used to be dogs or Left used to be right or up used to be down or the like.
No, the party is the party and always was the party. The historical racism is NOT a taint on the Republican party but on the Democratic Party. The party did not change from one party to the next, the black folks just joined a party of racists for economic benefit. That was in the 1930's. Look to see when the black vote came away from the Republican party what the general consensus was in the Democratic Party back then. How strong was the KKK and which party were its constituents.
The blacks voted for Roosevelt's New Deal despite the Democratic Party being prejudice and bigoted towards Black Americans, because times were tough and the Republicans did not have a similar offer.

Once over they were further consolidated by LBJ and JFK in the 1960's.

Now Barry Goldwater may have been a racist. LBJ and JFK may have been very tolerant and not racist. Certainly the decision of Barry Goldwater to not initially sign the Civil Rights Act and the Democrats to introduce it COULD be seen that way and rationally so. Of course thee is no context in either but the end result. What I mean to say is this. Without my reading too far into any other policies or beliefs it is not unbelievable to assume that if a man who wishes to be President and is up against someone more popular, who drops a political payload and asks you to sign something that you expect will get him elected. Something perhaps you should have or could have thought of, then you have probably about four options: 1) give up and withdraw, 2) sign the bill and acknowledge he did a great thing and smile knowing that your Presidential race is effectively over, 3) Try a horrid smear campaign and accuse him of colluding with the Russians or 4) taking a position that devalues the bill and hopefully gives you support for those who may not e 100% on board with the bill knowing you may well lose. A moment that defines a politician. LBJ is also quoted as saying that "These niggers will be voting for us for 100 years". But if he WAS really THAT racist then would political expediency be a decent trade off to his racist views (or were those words accurate in the first place)?"

A lot of this is grey area. The big switch seems a lot less clear cut. We know Democrats won over the black vote and that Democratic leadership did being the Civil Rights Act into being (but you will be shocked at the party votes for or against). Republicans did free the slaves. Black Americans did join in two waves to the Democratic party first to a majority in the 1930's and then 1960's.

With that voting bloc consolidated, Democrats now look to Mexican and South American illegal immigrant votes and votes from African and Middle Eastern refugees.

As far as I know the Black Americans are not necessarily any better of being with one party as being with another. There certainly are racists in America as there are elsewhere but they come in all different political party affiliations as they do not discriminate by race, sex, age or nationality. I will say though Cities with top to bottom Democratic leadership are amoung those in which Black Americans struggle most with unemployment, poverty, crime, drugs and single parenthood. Inconvenient facts for the Democratic Party. Especially when they have the temerity to treat the Black Americans trying something different as being traitorous and stupid and Uncle Toms.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - BigMark - 10-13-2018

[Image: IMG_0921.jpg?resize=600%2C587&ssl=1]

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Rootilda - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 12:50 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Every person is different ...

The only thing of value in this post.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Duchess - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 11:13 AM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: IMG_0921.jpg?resize=600%2C587&ssl=1]

You neglected to add gerrymandering, purging voter rolls and redrawing legislative maps.

(10-13-2018, 11:49 AM)Rootilda Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 12:50 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Every person is different ...

The only thing of value in this post.

I blame your retardness and lack of reading comprehension but I humour your stupidity.

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - Maggot - 10-13-2018

You cannot parody the left, as soon as you do they go and make it happen. Unbelievable but sadly true. 

If I find out you watch FOX news I'm going to kick your ass all the way to Quebec. THAT'S A PROMISE!

You know he does. He probably has a Tucker Carlson pillow he likes to hug at night.

(10-13-2018, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: If I find out you watch FOX news I'm going to kick your ass all the way to Quebec. THAT'S A PROMISE!

I really don't watch a hell of a lot on T.V. usually Antiques Roadshow, sometimes the old Match Game shows and sometimes this old house. I do watch the local news and on-line read American Thinker, sometimes Democratic Underground to get the crazy crap from the far left. I watch FOX because they play all the Patriots games and listen to Howie Carr occasionally he's a funny fuck. I can take Mark Levin but only for about 12 an hr. until he starts yelling and shit. That drives me nuts but he is usually ahead of the curve. Then there is all the business radio with great current tips on the stock market. Then lots of music. I'm working on a song that my son likes and he has figured out a way to record and combine the 5-6 tracks I want to do. I want to do a Christmas song and stick it on you-tube and that takes up some time.

(10-13-2018, 03:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want to do a Christmas song and stick it on you-tube and that takes up some time.

I hope you let us listen! I loved it when you sang Wild Horses.

All politicians are nauseating all in different degrees. Most of them have never held a real job and fight like lesbians to keep on top of the heap.

(10-13-2018, 03:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 03:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want to do a Christmas song and stick it on you-tube and that takes up some time.

I hope you let us listen! I loved it when you sang Wild Horses.

I can post on youtube now so any graphic stuff you will need to sign up for.  Blowing-kisses

Now for Rent: Email Addresses and Phone Numbers for Millions of Trump Supporters

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/13/us/politics/trump-political-data.html

This is NOT a good move.

MMMMM I smell................BACON!!!!

RE: MID-TERM ELECTIONS - HairOfTheDog - 10-14-2018

(10-12-2018, 09:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not a fan of his music but he is 100% correct about the Dems putting blacks under their thumbs relying on welfare. The violent left with their mob mentality will be getting worse as the mid terms get closer. It's just an observation that more people are seeing. 

Hopefully more people will get out and vote because of it.

I don't expect that you'll care about the facts or trust non-conservative sources anymore Mags, no mater how well-verified the data. 

But, since I still think reality and truth are critical components to effectively dealing with challenges individuals and countries face, I'm gonna post this update to the statistics I posted for you on the subject a couple of years back anyway.

The bolded assertion, which you've made several times over the years and Kanye made live from the White House this week, is a really stale old falsehood and stereotype which started with the "Welfare Queen" narrative during Reagan's presidency and has been perpetuated by Republicans ever since.

The truth is.................working class white folks without college degrees continue to make up the vast majority of welfare recipients in this country.  The data below is as of February 2017.

(continued)