Mock
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. (/thread-13570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 11-14-2018

(11-14-2018, 02:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: Trump is over reacting and letting all the idiots and retards get to him. 

Good! I hope he overreacts to the point that he overturns the lectern. PleasePleasePlease. I hope he has a full blown hissy fit in front of the world.

Now I'm thinking about indictments. Maybe Jr. getting indicted will send him into a complete fucking meltdown. Even better, Ivanka. Hehehehe. *sigh* A girl can dream.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 11-14-2018

Maybe he will just start putting up barriers and funding strategies into all the little pet projects that the pink pirates deem so important. Screw freaking out just whack their knees off. Maybe toss a few lawsuits out there to chew up some time. In other words use the Dems own tactics against them. That would be better ............yup. 

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 11-14-2018

I don't expect anything BUT that.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - HairOfTheDog - 11-14-2018

(11-14-2018, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 01:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: President Trump still hasn't visited troops overseas.

But, he was scheduled to visit the troops at the border today.

He cancelled.  Mattis and Nielsen are there instead.

He's been pouting & very crabby since the election.

He sure has.

Trump campaigned non-stop on rhetoric and lies for weeks leading into the midterms, and he repeatedly declared that HE was on the ballot.  So, he knows that the midterms trouncing was a rejection of Trump himself as well as a rebuke of the Republican party.

Even if Republicans retain the Florida and Georgia governor seats, retain the Mississippi senator seat, and flip the Florida senate seat......the midterms were a huge loss of power for Trump and the Republicans by any objective or mathematical measure.  It would mean the Republicans gained 3 seats in a chamber they already controlled for the price of nearly 40 House seats, 7 Governors, and loss of control of the House of Representatives.  

Pretending like they didn't lose big time won't help the Republicans in 2020, and I think most Republican politicians know that full well.  I expect to see more of them pushing back on Trump's rhetoric and changing some of their policy positions real soon.  The circus tent surrounding the White House is a big problem for the party as well. In my opinion.

In any case, other Presidents have lost midterms, which I'm sure was disappointing and depressing.  But, they had sufficient intellectual, emotional and leadership maturity not to shut down, lash out, and fall apart over it (and not to attack members of their own party for representing their constituents rather than bowing down to the President).

(11-14-2018, 08:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: In any case, other Presidents have lost midterms, which I'm sure was disappointing and depressing.  But, they had sufficient intellectual, emotional and leadership maturity not to shut down, lash out, and fall apart over it (and not to attack members of their own party for representing their constituents rather than bowing down to the President).

George W said he took a thumpin' and Obama called his a shellacking. They both spoke publicly about it...in full sentences, and without demonizing the other side. They were grown men acting their age and with a demeanor reflecting their office.

What the hell kind of person does someone have to be if I'm using Dubya as a good example of what he should be more like?! Jesus Christ. Seriously.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 11-14-2018

Dubya is not a bad person, his family has class.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 11-15-2018

(11-14-2018, 08:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 01:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: President Trump still hasn't visited troops overseas.

But, he was scheduled to visit the troops at the border today.

He cancelled.  Mattis and Nielsen are there instead.

He's been pouting & very crabby since the election.

He sure has.

Trump campaigned non-stop on rhetoric and lies for weeks leading into the midterms, and he repeatedly declared that HE was on the ballot.  So, he knows that the midterms trouncing was a rejection of Trump himself as well as a rebuke of the Republican party.

Even if Republicans retain the Florida and Georgia governor seats, retain the Mississippi senator seat, and flip the Florida senate seat......the midterms were a huge loss of power for Trump and the Republicans by any objective or mathematical measure.  It would mean the Republicans gained 3 seats in a chamber they already controlled for the price of nearly 40 House seats, 7 Governors, and loss of control of the House of Representatives.  

Pretending like they didn't lose big time won't help the Republicans in 2020, and I think most Republican politicians know that full well.  I expect to see more of them pushing back on Trump's rhetoric and changing some of their policy positions real soon.  The circus tent surrounding the White House is a big problem for the party as well. In my opinion.

In any case, other Presidents have lost midterms, which I'm sure was disappointing and depressing.  But, they had sufficient intellectual, emotional and leadership maturity not to shut down, lash out, and fall apart over it (and not to attack members of their own party for representing their constituents rather than bowing down to the President).

Being that this was NOT by any rational measure a trouncing, why are you lying?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 11-15-2018

Maybe you should do a little more reading or listening so you have a better understanding of what actual went down. Democrats kicked their ass. The end.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 11-15-2018

That was Bushes fault.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 11-15-2018

(11-14-2018, 09:14 PM)BigMark Wrote: Dubya is not a bad person, his family has class.

Uh hello? Where did I bring his family into his shitty decisions? Hmmm?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 11-15-2018

(11-15-2018, 06:14 AM)Duchess Wrote: Maybe you should do a little more reading or listening so you have a better understanding of what actual went down. Democrats kicked their ass. The end.

There were 40+ resignations and historically the other side wins the house and Senate in a midterm for a new incoming President.

The Republicans kept the Senate and Democrats won a small majority in the House.

No blue wave as foretold.

That is not an arse-kicking. Just isn't

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 11-15-2018

It's amazing i have not seen any protests or crying in public or pounding on any doors over this enormous blue wave either. Nobody is even saying that the election was the most important one in history or that we are in a "constitutional crisis"  Sarcastic

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 11-16-2018

Aye pendejos!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/violence-breaks-out-as-first-wave-of-migrant-caravan-arrives-in-tijuana-mexico/ar-BBPKy3D

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 11-16-2018

Maybe if they find out it is better where they came from they'll walk back. What the heck were they thinking.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 11-17-2018

When is the "big blue wave" happening though. Media and the Democrats promised over and over. Still waiting.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Love Child - 11-17-2018

I'm not so sure it was a promise, more of a hope. Give up. Jeez.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 11-17-2018

(11-17-2018, 02:33 AM)Love Child Wrote: I'm not so sure it was a promise, more of a hope. Give up. Jeez.

Nope it was touted on every non-Fox media outlet (they ARE impartial don't you know.....so there would not have been a "hope" involved because they are politically impartial - they keep telling us this) and every Democrat.

So.....when is the Blue wave? They did not ALL lie to us did they?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Love Child - 11-17-2018

You aren't being serious are you?
You are a troll.
It is like saying, "We are going to take this state by a storm!" And an actual storm isn't going to happen-it isn't a lie-it is a campaign slogan.
Show me where all the Americans are that are afraid of this caravan. Show me the danger we are in. Show me who is lying.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 11-17-2018

Are you talking about the brown wave?