Mock
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. (/thread-13570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-09-2019

It is shameful that in America it can be considered a crime to give water to those who could be dying of thirst. Most parents encourage their kids to be good humans and it's somewhat shocking to me that if you help someone you could be prosecuted for doing so.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 06-09-2019

I think Mexico should pay their military to block them before they get to Mexico. Maybe Mexico should pay for all of it. Maybe a wall, that might be the cheap way out.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-09-2019

Walls don't work look at disneyland.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 06-09-2019

If they hired smarter employees they could figure a way out.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-09-2019

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - MirahM - 06-10-2019

So stupid and fucked up. What a waste.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Rootilda - 06-10-2019

Foreman Mike thinks he's General Patton.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-10-2019

(06-10-2019, 01:59 AM)MirahM Wrote: So stupid and fucked up. What a waste.

What is fucked up and why is it a waste?

(06-10-2019, 09:44 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Foreman Mike thinks he's General Patton.

You know this how exactly? Oh you don't.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-10-2019

I think he was very passionate about the job he is doing and gave a man on the ground explanation about how the wall was affecting smuggling in that area. How you could read anything else from that clip just shows your tds is full blown.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 06-10-2019

If you add up all the welfare, the drug problem even the 100.00 per month California will be giving them plus the free school, food subsidy's the wall looks pretty cheap. I would say it would stop 80% of the traffic. But some people couldn't see the easy solution if it was a fish that slapped them across the face. 

The violent Dems do not want to protect Americans, its plain as day.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-10-2019

There is a plethora of data evidence out there showing it's white Americans sucking at the tit of free and you know that. HotD has posted that evidence over & over again, usually when you post something like that ^^^^.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 06-10-2019

Is White America legal? Because I have no problem with legal citizens getting help.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-10-2019

How are all those illegals getting assistance if they can't show the paperwork that is required to get it?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Rootilda - 06-10-2019

(06-10-2019, 11:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: I think he was very passionate about the job he is doing and gave a man on the ground explanation about how the wall was affecting smuggling in that area. How you could read anything else from that clip just shows your tds is full blown.

Listen to it again and note all the military lingo he uses.

In its analysis of a 2012 US Census Bureau survey, the Center for Immigration Studies estimates that average welfare cost of a household headed by a legal or illegal immigrant was $6,234 in 2012, and $5,692 for households headed only by illegal immigrants. By comparison, the average welfare cost of a household headed by a natural-born citizen is $4,431, the study estimates. In particular, according to the study, immigrants receive more cash, food, and Medicaid welfare than households headed by natural-born citizens, even though their housing costs are roughly the same, the study estimates.  

Of all immigrant households, the study found immigrants from Mexico and Central America received the most welfare of all immigrants, with $8,251 in 2012.  

link

"The author of the more recent study, public policy analyst Jason Richwine, is no stranger to controversy. In 2013, he was dismissed from his position at the Heritage Foundation after it was revealed that his PhD dissertation at Harvard, titled "IQ and Immigration Policy," whose abstract asserted that "[t]he average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population, and the difference is likely to persist over several generations." "

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-10-2019

That's dumb.

I have no doubt it's true. It's just not PC enough for the people that need their conversation watered down.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-10-2019, 02:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have no doubt it's true. It's just not PC enough for the people that need their conversation watered down.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  They aren't animals or freaks of nature, they are people and like people everywhere some are smart and others not so much and some are actually brilliant. What the hell, Maggot!