Mock
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. (/thread-13570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-16-2019

You can't keep every stray dog or cat.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-16-2019

Smiley_emoticons_shocked  Mom?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Carsman - 06-16-2019

One important word was left out" the word was "illegal" Immigrant, not Immigrant.
Makes a world of difference!

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-16-2019

(06-16-2019, 04:42 PM)Carsman Wrote: One important word was left out" the word was "illegal" Immigrant, not Immigrant.

Seeking asylum is legal but this administration does not differentiate between those crossing legally and those jumping a fence or river or whatever the hell it might be.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-16-2019

(06-16-2019, 03:19 PM)MirahM Wrote: Our prisoners are treated better.

I am not saying the US owes them something-but why are we hearing stories of torture and seperations? As I said-there were several organizations in place that were being used and those programs were working-and they were shut down.

I am done discussing this.

For exactly the same reason you didn't hear them under Obama.

The press is against Trump and will twist the knife where they can.
They are not punished for getting it wrong and so lie with impunity.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Carsman - 06-16-2019

(06-16-2019, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 04:42 PM)Carsman Wrote: One important word was left out" the word was "illegal" Immigrant, not Immigrant.

Seeking asylum is legal but this administration does not differentiate between those crossing legally and those jumping a fence or river or whatever the hell it might be.

Seeking "legal" asylum is legal, jumping the fence or river is not legal.

Legal immigrants have legal rights that the illegal immigrants do not have or deserve. The legal Immigrants continue to have those rights so long as they abide by the rules and regulations set forth upon them by our Government.

"Law abiding"
Legal Immigrants are not summarily separated from their children, and are properly cared for, and taken of.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-16-2019

(06-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Seeking "legal" asylum is legal, jumping the fence or river is not legal.

Legal immigrants have legal rights that the illegal immigrants do not have or deserve. The legal Immigrants continue to have those rights so long as they abide by the rules and regulations set forth upon them by our Government.

"Law abiding"
Legal Immigrants are not summarily separated from their children, and are properly cared for, and taken of.

Yes!

Whose choice is it to do so?

(06-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Carsman Wrote: Seeking "legal" asylum is legal, jumping the fence or river is not legal.

That's what I said.

(06-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Carsman Wrote: "Law abiding" Legal Immigrants are not summarily separated from their children, and are properly cared for, and taken of.

That's not true, Cars, but I can see why it would help you to believe it is.

(06-16-2019, 06:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Carsman Wrote: Seeking "legal" asylum is legal, jumping the fence or river is not legal.

That's what I said.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 06-16-2019

(06-16-2019, 12:14 AM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 10:53 PM)sally Wrote: Trump has just made a fucking mess of this shit, we've had illegals forever and now all of the sudden it's a big deal? No, you're a fucking idiot if you believe that. He made a big fucking mess of it and instead of concentrating on the violent criminals first which should be top priority, he's got the whole immigration system running around like chickens with their heads cut off and causing innocent people extreme hardship.

Is that true or is that you have been told by the talking heads who do not like him?

Do I ever come across as someone who listens to the talking heads? The music group sure, but not the media.

He made such a big deal of immigration, thus causing the talking heads. It's always been the same, nothing magically changed the day he became president. Except that he's created chaos now with his bullshit.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 06-16-2019

DP

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-17-2019

[Image: 1zP0GzQ.jpg]

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Rootilda - 06-17-2019

She sounds nice.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-17-2019

(06-16-2019, 10:18 PM)sally Wrote: Do I ever come across as someone who listens to the talking heads?

He's made that same accusation to everyone he disagrees with in Mock.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-17-2019

(06-17-2019, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 10:18 PM)sally Wrote: Do I ever come across as someone who listens to the talking heads?

He's made that same accusation to everyone he disagrees with in Mock.

Not quite true though is it. I DO accuse.....you. I do not accuse Sally. I ASK Sally. I accuse you. You understand that difference.
Do you know why I ask Sally in this on instance and accuse you all the time?
Sally is pretty level-headed. The answer to her question is no. That poses the question, so how did she come to believing:

"Trump has just made a fucking mess of this shit, we've had illegals forever and now all of the sudden it's a big deal? No, you're a fucking idiot if you believe that. He made a big fucking mess of it and instead of concentrating on the violent criminals first which should be top priority, he's got the whole immigration system running around like chickens with their heads cut off and causing innocent people extreme hardship."

She may have a great inside track. She may be arriving at this point through critical analysis of the situation, she may have relied on a bunch of Talking Heads. When the Covington Kids hoax was exposed, obviously most Progressives denounced the kids. But not ONLY Progressives. Scott Adams and Mochael Knowles for example apologised. The were fooled by people who spun a propaganda narrative. Fake news acting in unison.

I have no idea why Sally thinks what she thinks. But I am asking. I am genuinely interested. I DO want to know if she has bought it, rightly or wrongly with what the news collective is spewing about this.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 06-17-2019

Well I have experience with the immigration system as my husband has been denied citizenship twice and it is extremely hard to gain entry into this country legally without a shitload of money. Reason #1 why people don't do it legally. It is also extremely difficult to get any type of assistance other than emergency health care which is a right for every person in America whether they are legal or not. The ER can't kick you out on the street if you are having a heart attack, but the assistance stops there once you're stabilized.

The immigration system was already in complete chaos and Trump has added to the already fucked up system ten fold by making a huge deal out of something that has always existed. We've always had illegals, and the media makes it sound like all of the sudden they're bombarding us and all of our taxes are going to providing them welfare. Fake news.

His main focus should be deporting the illegal, violent criminals. Instead they're busy dicking around with women and children and people that have already lived here for years with minor traffic violations or what have you.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 06-17-2019

Also illegals work. I live in Florida and you don't see ten brown guys up on a roof in 100 degrees because they're lazy welfare sucking slobs. You see them up there because they're the only ones that will apply for the job, all the poor white guys prefer unemployment checks.

"Trump just became president and now there are a million midget Guatemalans coming at us in caravans, Build the wall, build the goddamn wall!"

Maybe it's YOU that listens too much to the talking heads.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-18-2019

(06-17-2019, 11:03 PM)sally Wrote: "Trump just became president and now there are a million midget Guatemalans coming at us in caravans, Build the wall, build the goddamn wall!"

Maybe it's YOU that listens too much to the talking heads.

Is that some quote i lay claim to? I think this is the first i have seen of it??