Mock
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. (/thread-13570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-23-2019

(06-22-2019, 02:26 AM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 11:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 11:12 PM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 06:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 06:17 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Their parents should look after this children and supply adequate food, medicine and toiletries products.
If you cannot afford to provide for your children then you ought not have children.
Where are their toiletries and what was their plan for acquairing them?
Why is it Trump's issue?

trump took the asylum seeker's children from them and put them in a concentration camp, their parents/guardians are in a separate concentration camp and that's why it's trump's issue. Many, if not most, of those children will never be reunited with their parents because  there was nothing in place to keep track of everyone and where they went.

Detention facilities or concentration camps? Disingenuous bullshit.
What was the parent's plan it CANNOT be "I will drag myself and my kids across the desert into another country without adequate supplies, a game plan and a contingency plan, and then when I get there and get detained and separated from my kids, I will have not thought this out and will abdicate all responsibility for my own choices."

It doesn't fucking matter, separating parents from their children is bullshit and is causing extreme hardship for both the parent and the child, it's inhumane. Send them fucking back, but don't torture them and separate them.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/06/flores-consent-decree-of-1997-full-text/
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/06/h-r-5005-homeland-security-act-of-2002-full-text/
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/06/h-r-7311-william-wilberforce-trafficking-victims-protection-reauthorization-act-of-2008/

These should be addressed via Congress and none of these were as a result of or associated with Trump.
If you want kids to be detained with their parents these are the acts that need to be addressed. Petition your Congress, don't just blame Trump. It is lazy. (No, not saying you are by and large lazy or I think you are physically sentient. I am saying blaming Trump for something that he is tied by Congress to complying with is intellectually lazy and hardly reasonable)

No, you have Severe Trump Derangement Syndrome

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-23-2019

...says the dude responding to himself.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-23-2019

Do you think I have Trump Derangement Syndrome or do you think I am pro-Trump? Can you ask yourself the same?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - pyropappy - 06-23-2019

what to do? what to do? I know, lets ask the Great BO, the Hell Bitch , her rapist husband and lying Chuck....

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-23-2019

[Image: toR5A0l.jpg]

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-24-2019

(06-23-2019, 07:51 PM)pyropappy Wrote: what to do? what to do? I know, lets ask the Great BO, the Hell Bitch , her rapist husband and lying Chuck....

You just can't quit her, can you. HillaryHillaryHillary.

Mark Dice. Really, Pappy? He's a known far right conspiracy fruitcake. Birds of a feather, huh. hah

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Rootilda - 06-24-2019

You need to be on American soil to apply.

To apply for Asylum, file a Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, within one year of your arrival to the United States.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum

You Cannot Apply for Asylum at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-obtain-protection-us-embassy-consulate.html

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-25-2019

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - MirahM - 06-25-2019

(06-22-2019, 12:23 AM)sally Wrote: Hey, I don't really like Jews either and I think Hitler was on to something because the world would be a better place without them, but even so that doesn't justify torturing them.

Missed this the first time.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - MirahM - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 07:00 AM)Fry Guy Wrote:

Strict immigration policies are easier to hear from someone who doesn't also make racist comments about other people or other countries.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 06-25-2019

IDK I would rather hear straight talk rather than soft suits ruffling in the breeze. Immigration is a major problem and American's are getting shafted every day with it. If people are allowed to break laws they begin to think all laws are to be ignored. We have immigration laws, yet when they are enforced many begin to forget that America is not the worlds free pot of gold and there needs to be a line that's drawn someplace, somewhere. Imagine all the national parks filled with trash and environmental laws being ignored in the name of love. There has to be a place that stops the madness.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 04:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: If people are allowed to break laws they begin to think all laws are to be ignored.

You're describing trump.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 06-25-2019

Since 2010 the crime rate in their countries has gone down.

(06-25-2019, 04:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 04:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: If people are allowed to break laws they begin to think all laws are to be ignored.

You're describing trump.

Isn't it true?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 06-25-2019

Absolutely. I would never say differently.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 04:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're describing trump.

What laws is he breaking as President. Not doing what you want is a completely different standard

I know it is fashionable in your country to call all republicans racist and cite all Republican Presidents as racist and sexist....because it plays to the Democrat base (considering the historical ties with racism and racial act, who were the Klan tied to and which side of the Civil War were the Democrats on) but can't you drop this bs?

Firstly saying the shithole countries, (not that it says a damn thing about the people just the country) was NEVER said. "But Dick Durbin said...." Yes Dick Durbin did lie. Others on both sides said he lied about Trump using that terminology AND it is not the first time Dick has done this. Last time though he was jumped on hard by both sides and roasted a little in the media.

"But his comments about Mexico not sending their best". I have said this before and i will say again. As an Aussie, when he mentioned this speech, what i did not say is "Racist!!!" *flounce*
I looked at what the Hell was happening at the US/Mexico border and what the Hell was or wasn't happening. One of the first things i came across was the 80% of Central American females crossing were raped. Not long after pictures of rape trees. Pictures of knickers of obviously under-age girls left as a "conquest trophy". Next dismembered and decapitated bodies from some border gang dispute.

Now i knew who he was saying wasn't "their best" and i knew who the "they" were that were sending the people that were not their best.

Nothing racist in it. Bit inarticulate but i would not for a moment pretend to misread him to push a narrative.

So am i to HONESTLY read Trump as racist? I mean i have the whole, this is how Democrats ironically smear all Republicans and they smear harder the more you don't play ball (he doesn't play ball) and given his two most cited egregious examples of racism during his Presidency are without substance and framed and talking up in a very ideological filter by Fake News?

Well, i consider people like Pierson, Patton and Carson. But of course a racist could still do that and be an employer.

I think of giving Jennifer Hudson and family free lodging after the murder of her family. But maybe that was a publicity thing

What about that down and out ex prizefighter and junkie that Trump gave a second chance to that got no publicity at the time? Weak moment?

What about that dying ex-beauty Queen he visited her hospital bed and wrote her words of encouragement to help her through a terrible stage of her disease? Doesn't seem racist?

What about his dating a black model who relayed that he was always a gentleman and definately not racist? Doing racism wrong?

What about his breaking down segregation golf club practices in making golf course available for blacks and jews and suing and win a case on that.....

Yeah, he is not and never was racist. Its bullshit.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 03:55 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 12:23 AM)sally Wrote: Hey, I don't really like Jews either and I think Hitler was on to something because the world would be a better place without them, but even so that doesn't justify torturing them.

Missed this the first time.

Well here is a second time. I don't like Jews.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Rootilda - 06-25-2019

I don't like assholes that make blanket statements about millions of people.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 06-25-2019

Well that was just my own personal feelings, not a blanket statement. A blanket statement would be that all Jews think they are entitled to displacing and causing hardship on thousands upon thousands of people because of a biblical reference. But I didn't make that statement.