Mock
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. (/thread-13570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-26-2019

Just like breeds of dogs are predisposed with certain behaviors,  races do as well. Jews are a big pain in the ass to be around but would I rather live next to one than a squirrel and parrot chainsmoking whore?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - HairOfTheDog - 06-26-2019

People use blanket statements here (and lots of other places) all the time. 

They are not always presented as facts and not always defended with facts sal.

"It's clear as day that you Republicans are all uncaring racists!" contains a blanket statement which is obviously not a presentation of fact.

"Bullshit, only Democrats make retarded claims like that!" is a defense to that blanket statement, which also contains a blanket statement and is not a presentation of fact.

Blanket statements are just written or verbal expressions that overgeneralize or paint an entire situation/issue/group with a broad brush.

Anyway, I don't have anything in particular against blanket statements themselves (though I sometimes object to their content).   And, I don't have anything against Jews as a whole either.  I don't find either so stimulating as to shove them up my ass though. Besides, it's already packed up there with Caitlyn Jenner and my women's right and all.  ')

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Rootilda - 06-26-2019

Arguing about the meaning of blanket statements versus "all Jews should die, Hitler had it right" is right up there with people screaming about the use of the term "concentration camps" when we have children dying. That's some fucked up priorities.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - HairOfTheDog - 06-27-2019

One of my fucked up priorities is to engage or not engage as I see fit here Rootilda.  And, I don't limit my participation to serious issues only.  

Sally's expressed her contempt for Jews many times over the years.  I don't share that contempt, nor her feelings about Hitler and Jews.  But, I don't feel compelled to try to change her mind or argue about it now either.

If you consider it a priority and choose to argue with sally about her views on Hitler and Jews, I'll look forward to reading it.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-27-2019

(06-26-2019, 12:00 PM)Rootilda Wrote: His insult game is as limp as his dick.

Hey Fryguy, who's the woman in the photo with you? My first guess was hooker and then I wondered if she's your daughter. Could be both, I guess.

Stop fantasising about my dick, you silly old hag. I don't fantasise about you dressing up in a pointed hat and flying around on a broomstick

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 06-27-2019

(06-26-2019, 11:56 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Arguing about the meaning of blanket statements versus "all Jews should die, Hitler had it right" is right up there with people screaming about the use of the term "concentration camps" when we have children dying. That's some fucked up priorities.

Who really gives a shit?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 06-27-2019

Actually my husband is a Jew. Not in the way of religion, but by blood. If your grandma or your mom is a jew then you are also a jew. So obviously I don't think the world would be better off without Jews because I wouldn't have my children without that Jew. I just say that stuff for the fuck of it, it's fun.

Triggered!

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-27-2019

wow, she shoved part of a jew up her ass.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Jimbone - 06-27-2019

Sally likes anal?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 06-27-2019

She has taken a ride on the dirt road a few times.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - HairOfTheDog - 06-27-2019

I'm relieved that both branches of Congress voted in favor of a $4.6 billion funding bill to immediately address the migrant humanitarian crisis at our southern borders.

It's way better, in my opinion, than a pissing match between elected Republicans and elected Democrats (or a pissing match between the House and the Senate) which would have resulted in no aid or delayed aid. 

However, the far-left representatives in the Democrat-majority House are reportedly pissed at Nancy Pelosi for whipping House approval of the Republican-majority Senate's $4.6 billion aid bill, just two days after the House passed its own bill. 

The $4.5 billion House bill allotted all the money to humanitarian aid, whereas the Senate bill allotted a substantial amount to border control/law enforcement.

(continued)

I think Pelosi has her priorities straight, personally. 

She stated, "The children come first. At the end of the day, we have to make sure that the resources needed to protect the children are available. Therefore, we will not engage in the same disrespectful behavior that the Senate did in ignoring our priorities. In order to get resources to the (migrant) children fastest, we will reluctantly pass the Senate bill.

Sometimes you gotta compromise or fold rather than cut off your nose to spite your face (or other people's faces).    That's just the way it is.

Anyway, President Trump, who had previously stated that he might not sign off any aid bill, tweeted his approval for the measure from Japan, where he is at the G-20 conference, saying: 'A great job done by all!'

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 06-28-2019

I'm happy to see a bill get passed without the gravy.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 07-02-2019

Most Salvadorans who have moved abroad have settled in the United States, with nearly 1.4 million living there — equivalent to about one-fifth of El Salvador’s population, according to the institute.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - aussiefriend - 07-06-2019

I met a woman at a party in the Middle East once from El Salvador, at the time I knew nothing about the country. She was pregnant and married to a Scottish guy who was also at the party. A couple of weeks later, I heard that her husband had got out to help someone who had crashed their car and he got struck and killed. That happens many times in the Middle East the road toll is very high, they drive like maniacs and the roads are not well organised, it is chaotic. Human life is cheap.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 07-13-2019

By now y'all have seen the videos of the VP visiting the detention centers. It was trump's idea that he go, it was in response to the NYT reporting, trump wanted to show the world that it was a made up story, his words not mine. The video confirms the reporting, it's a hell hole down there and I'm a little freaked out that this shit is happening in America. There was a time our country would have condemned this if we were watching another country do the same.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Rootilda - 07-13-2019

Video of his disgusted face while those men cry out for something as simple to provide as a shower and he tweets later that CNN lied about the deplorable conditions, that the men all claimed they were being treated well.

Christian, my big fat ass. What a piece of shit he is.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Fry Guy - 07-13-2019

(07-13-2019, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: By now y'all have seen the videos of the VP visiting the detention centers. It was trump's idea that he go, it was in response to the NYT reporting, trump wanted to show the world that it was a made up story, his words not mine. The video confirms the reporting, it's a hell hole down there and I'm a little freaked out that this shit is happening in America. There was a time our country would have condemned this if we were watching another country do the same.

Why did the Democrats say there was no crisis at the border and why did the without money from the budget and why have successive governments not dealt with this?

It would be really really really really silly to pin this all on Trump and you are not THAT silly right?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - BigMark - 07-13-2019

Wow he said silly instead of idiot.