Mock
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. (/thread-13570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 03-17-2021

I have more of a problem with the president encouraging border patrol agents to break the law and implement his policy. That wasn't an issue for you so I find it hard to believe that being directed not to speak to the media is something that crosses a line for you.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 03-17-2021

Don't worry Joe just came up with a solution, I'm really surprised nobody thought of this!

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - rothschild - 03-17-2021

That makes as much sense as the shit Fauci spews day in day out.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 03-22-2021

I understand now. News organizations and photographers should not be allowed in children migrant centers ( children 15-17 yr old) because of "privacy" ...........OK who the heck wants to know how their taxpayer money is spent on this illegal immigrant wave. Or how they are being dispersed throughout the nation with no Covide test. I don't know why I should worry. President Joe Biden is there protecting Americans.  hah  It's more likely that he is taking a nap now.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Carsman - 03-23-2021

(03-22-2021, 08:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I understand now. News organizations and photographers should not be allowed in children migrant centers ( children 15-17 yr old) because of "privacy" ...........OK who the heck wants to know how their taxpayer money is spent on this illegal immigrant wave. Or how they are being dispersed throughout the nation with no Covide test. I don't know why I should worry. President Joe Biden is there protecting Americans.  hah  It's more likely that he is taking a nap now.

It was said yesterday Biden already is spending "$82,000,000 on "hotel" housing for migrants!

How much is he spending on homeless vets housing?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Clang McFly - 03-23-2021

(03-23-2021, 10:03 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 08:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I understand now. News organizations and photographers should not be allowed in children migrant centers ( children 15-17 yr old) because of "privacy" ...........OK who the heck wants to know how their taxpayer money is spent on this illegal immigrant wave. Or how they are being dispersed throughout the nation with no Covide test. I don't know why I should worry. President Joe Biden is there protecting Americans.  hah  It's more likely that he is taking a nap now.

It was said yesterday Biden already is spending "$82,000,000 on "hotel" housing for migrants!

How much is he spending on homeless vets housing?

$81,999,999, just to piss people off. hah

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 03-27-2021

This is what phony outrage looks like.  hah Whatta bunch of frauds. 

[Image: ExbqXWEXMAU6uQs?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 03-27-2021

Everyting free in amerika.  Dancingparty

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - rothschild - 03-27-2021

(03-27-2021, 05:25 AM)Duchess Wrote: This is what phony outrage looks like.  hah Whatta bunch of frauds. 

Sure, but why don't you get back to us when you can see it in your own party?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Carsman - 03-27-2021

(03-27-2021, 08:16 AM)Maggot Wrote: Everyting free in amerika.  Dancingparty

Un Fucking Believable! It has been reported, over  $4 Billion dollars to go to Illegal Immigrants through Biden Stimulus checks!!! WTF!!!
Wonder How much our Homeless people (Home grown) are getting!

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 03-27-2021

Who is reporting that, Cars?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Carsman - 03-27-2021

Just type in "4 billion in stimulus checks going to illegal immigrants in you search bar"!

I tried posting the link, but all my personal info comes along with it, don't know why.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 03-27-2021

I'm thinking 4 billion is a low number. Get with the program here. It's now a trillion that makes people happy and lighthearted, now THAT puts a little pep in the step today.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 03-28-2021

(03-27-2021, 08:32 PM)Carsman Wrote: Just type in "4 billion in stimulus checks going to illegal immigrants in you search bar"!

I tried posting the link, but all my personal info comes along with it, don't know why.

Do illegal immigrants have a social security number? Do they pay taxes? If illegal immigrants are now paying taxes in America and they get some financial help, I don't care. Good for them.

I'd be glad to trade to lazy, worthless crackers for some illegal immigrants.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - rothschild - 03-28-2021

Why settle for a cracker when you can have a triscuit?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 03-28-2021

So Biden rings the dinner bell and they all come running, things get outta hand and he gives the hot potato to Kamala. She then says Oh no, I'm just going to try and be diplomatic with Guatemala and the central American countries to get them to stop sending them.

Who is in charge now? Geez. 

All Trump did was tell them no more money until you stop them ............Ta Da, it worked. We get a new President that tries to take apart everything Trump did and there's a rush to the border like a bucket of linebackers chasing a slippery football. 

Amazing!  hah

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 03-28-2021

Ah-mazing.   Relaxed Drink

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 03-28-2021

The CDC has ordered that anyone that tests Covide positive cannot come to the U.S. until they are negative. Many people are stuck in the countries they are in until they provide a negative test.

That is unless you come up through the Mexican border, then it's OK.

(03-28-2021, 11:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ah-mazing.   Relaxed Drink

I thought so too, well worded and straight to the point..............Thank you.  Blowing-kisses

You're welcome, punkin'. Anything for you.