Mock
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. (/thread-13570.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 04-22-2021

Okay. Fine. Whatever. I don't care one way or another.  hah

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 04-22-2021

Well just wondering, why in the hell is getting a vaccine that you're not sure about the responsible thing to do?

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 04-22-2021

It's responsible for me & my life. I know it's meaningless in regards to you and your life, you've been very clear about that and that's your right, I would never say it isn't. I believe in the science behind  the vaccine and I'm not concerned about it hurting me, but I'm not normally someone who runs out and gets vaccinated for every little thing. This virus scares me because of the way it so indiscriminately affects people.

...and the way it hangs in the air freaks me the fuck out. I told you guys I had envisioned it like bats flying out of people's mouths every time they talked, and then I saw the analogy and accompanied graphics showing how it lingers like cigarette smoke in a room. Fucking hell, just fuck. 

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 04-22-2021

Well then why the hell didn't you just say that? I feel the opposite, I'm more scared of tha vaccine than the virus. I also don't believe they have much science behind the vaccine, if they did they wouldn't have had to put a halt on the Johnson and Johnson.

I think the halt on the Johnson & Johnson was overly cautious. There is a bigger risk of blood clots in the birth control pills I used to take.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 04-22-2021

The illegal immigrants should get that vaccine. They can be told its for tracking reasons.

(04-22-2021, 02:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think the halt on the Johnson & Johnson was overly cautious. There is a bigger risk of blood clots in the birth control pills I used to take.

That doesn't matter, you cannot claim scientific proof on medicine still in clinical trials. The maker of your birth control pills know that there are risks of blood clots and if the benefits outweigh the risks and how likely it is to happen and why. Johnson and Johnson did not know that with their vaccine, the people taking these vaccines are still guinea pigs at this point. You can't compare the two.

You cannot believe in the science behind a medicine that has not had enough time to collect sufficient scientific evidence. They're still not even certain exactly how effective it is and if it works against other strains. WTF are you talking about you believe in the science behind it, there is very little at this point.

And I'm not implying that something bad is going to happen to you from taking it, it's probably fine and you believe the benefits outweigh any risks. But to claim there is scientific evidence to back that up is false.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - rothschild - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 02:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and the way it hangs in the air freaks me the fuck out. I told you guys I had envisioned it like bats flying out of people's mouths every time they talked, and then I saw the analogy and accompanied graphics showing how it lingers like cigarette smoke in a room. Fucking hell, just fuck. 

Statistics and graphs are extremely easy to manipulate, especially when appealing to emotion rather than rationality. This is why I encourage people to be careful about consuming media.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - rothschild - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 12:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 11:13 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 11:08 AM)Duchess Wrote: I blame EVERYONE that didn't do anything! Jesus Christ. There are still a shit ton of people calling it a hoax. Ted Nugent is one of them and he got the plague, I don't have any compassion for people like that and view them as part of the problem. When naysayers get it and die I think they got exactly what they deserve. I don't like having to wear a mask. I miss my family and friends and I absolutely hated having to get that shot this morning, but I did it because I feel it's the responsible thing to do.

It most definitely is a hoax, in that the media grossly exaggerates it's significance. I mean fer chrissakes, it's not like the human herd isn't in need of some judicious thinning, right?

We let the alien hoax run for 50 plus years, let's let this hoax run for a few more decades before we protest and storm the Capitol again.

Didn't the Pentagon just release pics of what it claims are UFO's? God only knows how the media is going to spin that. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(04-22-2021, 06:48 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 02:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and the way it hangs in the air freaks me the fuck out. I told you guys I had envisioned it like bats flying out of people's mouths every time they talked, and then I saw the analogy and accompanied graphics showing how it lingers like cigarette smoke in a room. Fucking hell, just fuck. 

Statistics and graphs are extremely easy to manipulate, especially when appealing to emotion rather than rationality. This is why I encourage people to be careful about consuming media.
Of course, and frankly I don't think Duchess has done well balancing it. She's literally not even visited her family for a fucking year. They brain fucked everyone with this shit that you can be asymptomatic. That is the biggest goddamn crock of shit. When is the last time you've been sick and didn't know it?

Why dont people question this shit? The ones that do question it go over the fucking top which is equally annoying. Do people not have a mind of their own and can think about things rationally without the influence of shit that makes no fuckinf sense. It bothers me so much because morons are going to ultimately decide that everyone needs this vaccine. I dont like it and it does bother me knowing in the near future I'm going to have to show proof of my private health info to go about daily life. When is the last time you had to carry a vaccine card? Cars is as old as a dinosaur so maybe he remembers.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Carsman - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 08:03 PM)sally Wrote:

Of course, and frankly I don't think Duchess has done well balancing it. She's literally not even visited her family for a fucking year. They brain fucked everyone with this shit that you can be asymptomatic. That is the biggest goddamn crock of shit. When is the last time you've been sick and didn't know it?

Where did you get your infectious disease medical degree from again, I forgot! hah

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Maggot - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 08:54 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Where did you get your infectious disease medical degree from again, I forgot! hah

Same place many Governors did.  hah

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 04-23-2021

(04-22-2021, 08:54 PM)Carsman Wrote:

I do not have one and as far as I'm concerned Fauci should have his taken away. Duchess calls it the Trump plague, but forgets that Fauci was saying in the beginning that this isn't something we need to be too concerned about right now. Then bam, Fauci figures out that millions are walking around as asymptomatic super spreaders.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - Duchess - 04-23-2021

Please keep in mind that while coronavirus' have been around for eons, the common cold for example, this particular virus was considered novel. It had never been seen in humans before, no one knew how to proceed.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - sally - 04-23-2021

That's odd, because when Fauci said not to worry about it I could see it spreading all over China in a similar way that the flu does.

RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - rothschild - 04-23-2021

(04-23-2021, 02:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: Please keep in mind that while coronavirus' have been around for eons, the common cold for example, this particular virus was considered novel. It had never been seen in humans before, no one knew how to proceed.

O'Really? hah