Mock
ELECTION 2020 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: ELECTION 2020 (/thread-13626.html)

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Duchess - 11-04-2020

You can believe the guy that has lied to you more than 20,000 times, I'll pass.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Rootilda - 11-04-2020

(11-04-2020, 11:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: The USPS has released data that shows they failed to deliver mail ballots on Election Day. Florida released their South Florida data saying 27% failed to be delivered. 

DeJoy straight up ignored a judge's direct order. I look forward to seeing what comes of that. If any one of us had done that, we'd be jailed.

300,000 ballots, lost.  THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND. And a broken water pipe in Florida in precisely the location where ballots are counted.

Gee, what bad luck.

I had to laugh at Trump last night declaring victory and announcing that any further vote counts would be fraudulent. He hadn't reached 270 yet and Joe was still ahead of him. What a dunce.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Clang McFly - 11-04-2020

(11-04-2020, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote: You weren't really mimicking Trump however, you were mimicking the unnamed sources that claimed he said it.
Surely Trump's Fox News buddies will support him.

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2020/09/fox-news-confirms-trump-mocked-us-troops-as-suckers-biden-calls-him-a-disgrace.html

Another strange coincidence that I'm sure had nothing to do with voter suppression.

Robocalls Told at Least 800,000 Swing State Residents to “Stay Home” on Election Day. The FBI Is Investigating

Quote:More than 800,000 people with phone numbers tied to six presidential swing states have been targeted with automated phone calls on Tuesday suggesting they remain at home on Election Day, a tactic that has alarmed voters and has drawn the attention of the FBI, documents and interviews show.

All told, more than 3 million calls were made to people across the country on Tuesday, instructing them to “stay safe and stay home,” according to data and call recordings provided by the firm TelTech, which owns the RoboKiller smartphone app. One message, only a few seconds long, delivers the message in a monotone, robotic voice.

The republican party is all about cheating. 

Something is deeply wrong with a system when the minority speaks for the majority. The gerrymandering is republican cheating. 

Trump really got his money's worth with DeJoy.

[Image: uzk0WIt.png]

(11-04-2020, 03:59 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Trump really got his money's worth with DeJoy.

Judge Sullivan is seriously pissed that his court order yesterday was basically defied, he said he will want answers under oath from DeJoy. It will be interesting to see if he complies. He's a smug little fucker.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 11-04-2020

Michigan is a hot mess. 100,000 Biden ballots showed up nobody knows where they came from, when they got there. Not one for Trump.

The counting tables have 7 people at least one of them needs to be republican, there are none

military ballots that will not fit into the machines have to be transcribed onto ballots that fit all being done by democrats. 

all those votes may have to be tossed for not following election protocol.

and how do the senate races get won when the ballots have everyone on them?

Joe Biden has surpassed 70 million votes. The most votes won by any presidential candidate in the history of our country. Wooooo. Awesome accomplishment.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 11-04-2020

corona virus has a lot to do with that. Absentee votes are easy to do. It's a weird year.

I claim I'm a 5 star chef! 

hah

[Image: EmA4DFMXUAAkkrC?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Trump might want to have a word with Fox News.

[Image: Rfkq7If.png]

(11-04-2020, 05:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Michigan is a hot mess. 100,000 Biden ballots showed up nobody knows where they came from, when they got there. Not one for Trump.

The counting tables have 7 people at least one of them needs to be republican, there are none

military ballots that will not fit into the machines have to be transcribed onto ballots that fit all being done by democrats. 

all those votes may have to be tossed for not following election protocol.

and how do the senate races get won when the ballots have everyone on them?

First off, can you provide a link? The only thing I've seen about Michigan was about a crowd rushing the building trying to gain access to the counting room.

Also, this claim that ballots just magically appear can be explained in several ways. The USPS has 300,000 missing ballots but I think the most likely thing happening here is your news source is making shit up.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Carsman - 11-04-2020

DAMN!!

Get it the Fuck over already!

It's crazy enough to make someone even "spit"!!! So close, yet still so far!! Hope no surprises!

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Carsman - 11-04-2020

Donald is ranting and calling fraud!!  Big surprise, right! hah

RE: ELECTION 2020 - sally - 11-04-2020

I dont think he will let it go either. Michigan I did think was a little screwy, however. But whats done is done, he has no support to back him up with doing anything.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - BigMark - 11-04-2020

If he wins Nevada he wins.

How likely is that though?

RE: ELECTION 2020 - BigMark - 11-04-2020

the prostitutes will all vote for him

I'm more upset that they raised the minimum wage in Florida. I'm all for a mandatory raise after working somewhere for so long, but now every crackhead is going to be started out on it, meanwhile you still have to train them and pay for their workers comp and hope they don't quit in two days and sue you for some made up accident. Plus overtime, forget it.They just fucked Florida with that dumbass shit.