Mock
ELECTION 2020 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: ELECTION 2020 (/thread-13626.html)

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 06-22-2020

I'm curious on who will dictate the terms of these "debates"

RE: ELECTION 2020 - crash - 06-22-2020

(06-22-2020, 06:40 AM)Maggot Wrote: Australian population 26 million American population 331 million I would think we would have more, and yes the more people that are tested the more cases will come out. I'm glad more are getting tested though.

I was actually being generous.

We’ve had 102 deaths from 7,472 cases. Extrapolated by population, if you had political leadership as only as bad as ours, you’d expect 1299 deaths from 95,119 cases. 

Darwin had a point. Every day America is proving it.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 06-22-2020

I came up with 198,000 cases if I divided the totals and multiplied the cases by 13 to come up with the population computation. So divide the Australian population into Americas and you get close to 13 then multiply Australian cases by that. I have to admit that the death toll does not work in the same way but can only think of the ages of the deaths that were in the 80% range with people over 80 and that may need some recent data. I'm not sure of the test rate in the outback or the non-populated ares's.

It was a wide remark that needed clarification.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - crash - 06-22-2020

You did it ass backwards, I guess that’s a trump voter thing..

You’ve had 2.36 million cases and 122000 deaths. One death for each 19.5 people. We have 7472 cases with 102 deaths. One death for every 73 cases.

Given your population is 12.7 times ours, if Australia had a fucked up leadership as yours, we’d expect to have 2360000/331*26 = 185378 cases, and 9757 deaths.

If America had decent leadership (and better healthcare), you’d expect the numbers I worked out earlier. Take the remark whichever way you like, y’all fucked up electing that ginger clown.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - sally - 06-22-2020

Well now what should we do, vote for the guy with fucking alzheimers who forgot he was even running for president the other day?

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Duchess - 06-23-2020

Jesus Christ that's such a dumb comment, even for you.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 06-23-2020

They are not voting for Joe they are voting for the Democrat party. He is just a person that really doesn't matter. That's why it's taking so long to vette a V.P.

Biden has said himself that he is looking for someone to takeover on the first day.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - BigMark - 06-23-2020

I can't believe out of all the people you picked that creepy demented idiot. Hillary should have run again she would beat him this time.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - crash - 06-23-2020

Voting for anything other than the circus is a win. Seriously, have you not had enough ego in the last two years? Trump has been forcing the crazy uncle dick of narcissism down the throat of vulnerable teenage ‘Murcia for two years, and a chunk of you want to line up for more? Wtf is wrong with y’all..

From my generational global point of view, it’s like watching your once staunch, hero dependable big brother, protector of everyone in your sphere, being suddenly sodomised by the ringleader of the carnies that just rolled into your town with the county fair. You can’t believe you and your people openly let them into your town, you can’t believe it ‘just happened’, you know it’s not right, you know it’ll never be the same again, and you’re not sure how anyone will recover.

That's a stretch. People were just sick of illegal immigrants, the PC culture and welfare queens. It's that simple.

Well, Bob's your uncle!

(06-23-2020, 08:37 AM)crash Wrote: Voting for anything other than the circus is a win. Seriously, have you not had enough ego in the last two years? Trump has been forcing the crazy uncle dick of narcissism down the throat of vulnerable teenage ‘Murcia for two years, and a chunk of you want to line up for more? Wtf is wrong with y’all..

There are millions who want more of the same. They've loved every minute of trump and want more, it matters not that he lies to them all on a daily basis, it doesn't matter that he's an international laughingstock who is driving our country into the ground, they never cared when he choose Putin over America and there's nothing he can do now that would change their opinion, not even the deaths of over 120,000 Americans. He's their guy and they open wide and ask for more.

There is voting today in a few states. One of them is Kentucky. Half of Kentucky's black population lives in one county and Kentucky got rid of all but one of their polling places. That one polling place is expected to handle a little over 600,000 people. Does that sound fair to you? This is how republicans will try to win across the country, they do it this way because they don't run on any kind of policy. They lie, cheat & steal in order to win.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - MirahM - 06-23-2020

(06-23-2020, 08:37 AM)crash Wrote: Voting for anything other than the circus is a win. Seriously, have you not had enough ego in the last two years? Trump has been forcing the crazy uncle dick of narcissism down the throat of vulnerable teenage ‘Murcia for two years, and a chunk of you want to line up for more? Wtf is wrong with y’all..

From my generational global point of view, it’s like watching your once staunch, hero dependable big brother, protector of everyone in your sphere, being suddenly sodomised by the ringleader of the carnies that just rolled into your town with the county fair. You can’t believe you and your people openly let them into your town, you can’t believe it ‘just happened’, you know it’s not right, you know it’ll never be the same again, and you’re not sure how anyone will recover.

You summarized it up perfectly.

And then Maggot says, "No, its not like that at all" While watching that teenager and saying, "It isn't so bad"

I can only shake my head and sigh. the TDS is in the blood now and unstoppable. Might as well fire up the plantations again.

What are you disagreeing with?

(06-23-2020, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: What are you disagreeing with?

People that actually believe that Biden would be better for the economy, foreign relations, racial inequality and government waste. Oh well go vote and whoever wins is the champ. That's all but just remember all the crap that Trump was put through if Biden wins. Because the left has created this monster and it won't die if a dem gets in. 

Oh well Time will tell eh.

(06-23-2020, 12:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: People that actually believe that Biden would be better for the economy, foreign relations, racial inequality and government waste. 

Maggot, a monkey could be taught to do a better job of all that than trump. I'm completely serious. 

Government waste made me laugh out loud, you little stinker.