Mock
ELECTION 2020 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: ELECTION 2020 (/thread-13626.html)

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Rootilda - 08-02-2020

More like common sense, which you apparently lack.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 08-02-2020

(08-02-2020, 01:48 PM)Rootilda Wrote: More like common sense, which you apparently lack.

I've always wanted to be a Democrat.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: ELECTION 2020 - sally - 08-02-2020

I dont think it's common sense to trespass and steal someone's property because you hate Trump and are mad that your bastard child saw the word bullshit.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Duchess - 08-02-2020

Our tiny site is just a small sampling of what it's like out in the real world. Can you imagine what it must be like to live next door to someone who is the exact opposite of you politically? Man. People used to be able to live in harmony regardless of their politics. I feel like that has changed.

It has! I like to fight back when someone attacks trump. He may be a bigmouth but I feel he gets shit done. But I would never go out and mess with anyone's Biden signs. But Trump signs..............man. they get trashed. I don't really know why. I think people just need an outlet and those signs are it. I wish they would just set up a cutout and every once in a while go out in the backyard and whack it with a baseball bat.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - BigMark - 08-02-2020

As long as my neighbor is considerate and cool i could give two shits who they vote for.

Yeah, I don't care either and will not take it to the same level some shitheads do. I don't get it.

(08-02-2020, 03:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: Our tiny site is just a small sampling of what it's like out in the real world. Can you imagine what it must be like to live next door to someone who is the exact opposite of you politically? Man. People used to be able to live in harmony regardless of their politics. I feel like that has changed.
I have both neighbors and friends who hate Trump. I dont much like him myself, but personally I feel the alternative is worse. I can get along with anyone and mostly just keep my opinions to myself. Unless it's here which is perfectly acceptable and what the forum was made for.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Rootilda - 08-02-2020

I don't talk politics or religion with people. You all think I hate Trump, I hate organized religion even more.

I dont like that myself, but I can even get along with them. I'm not about to try to convince my 90 year old uncle Bill to change his ways.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - BigMark - 08-03-2020

Everyone has an uncle bill.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Rootilda - 08-03-2020

I had an Uncle George.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Duchess - 08-05-2020

trump has made Texas competitive. Holy shit balls.    Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Are y'all prepared for there not to be a clear winner on election night?

RE: ELECTION 2020 - MirahM - 08-05-2020

We just had our primaries. Lots of democrat leaning.
Except for the east side where I live. Mostly republican. But still the incumbant Governor is winning, despite republicans saying he didn't do a good job during covid. I don't understand this-Republicans say I should give Trump a chance and support him as our president, but they don't want to support the governor or give him a chance.

I don't like to discuss politics w/ people in person either. But sometimes I do.

Also-there was only 30% voter turn out. I can't figure out if that is in our city, the state or just the east side?

https://results.vote.wa.gov/results/current/chelan/?fbclid=IwAR15238yV6LVupIKjyK6xuNpNU_e_kJXIvKDqI1gU2RJRX1jVkcxWVkt3dU

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Clang McFly - 08-05-2020

(08-05-2020, 02:43 PM)MirahM Wrote: We just had our primaries. Lots of democrat leaning.
Except for the east side where I live. Mostly republican. But still the incumbant Governor is winning, despite republicans saying he didn't do a good job during covid. I don't understand this-Republicans say I should give Trump a chance and support him as our president, but they don't want to support the governor or give him a chance.

I don't like to discuss politics w/ people in person either. But sometimes I do.

Also-there was only 30% voter turn out. I can't figure out if that is in our city, the state or just the east side?

https://results.vote.wa.gov/results/current/chelan/?fbclid=IwAR15238yV6LVupIKjyK6xuNpNU_e_kJXIvKDqI1gU2RJRX1jVkcxWVkt3dU
I didn't vote in the primary. Is that bad? They held it June 23rd, the day I got out of the hospital from my blood clot surgery. My back and shoulder were still hurting pretty bad that day.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Rootilda - 08-05-2020

(08-05-2020, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are y'all prepared for there not to be a clear winner on election night?

If you use mail-in voting, vote as early as possible, use a drop-box versus the mail (sorry USPS, I love you but the Trump donor put in charge of you obviously doesn't) and hope your state processes ballots before the actual date of the election. Quite a few do.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/vopp-table-16-when-absentee-mail-ballot-processing-and-counting-can-begin.aspx

I intend to mail in my vote immediately. I don't know if they have drop boxes here, I'll have to look into that. 

I've been seeing all the chat about the USPS and the trump lackey that has been put in charge. 

trump has started to walk back his ridiculous voting by mail is rigged bullshit, now he has the amazing audacity to say it's okay in Florida because they have a republican governor.

RE: ELECTION 2020 - Maggot - 08-05-2020

Florida has a good record with mail ins. not so much other states. I'm glad Florida cleaned up Broward county, that place was very corrupt.

(08-05-2020, 04:12 PM)Maggot Wrote:  not so much other states. 

Do you have anything to back that up other than supposition?