Mock
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions (/thread-13737.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - aussiefriend - 05-24-2019

BigMark, I love you I love your type. I am sorry I lashed out at you the other day, I was under the influence and my senses where not at optimum level and forgot I had blocked the retard and all I saw was your post. So I would have been onto it in normal circumstances, but when you are in an altered state you can miss things. I am hopefully going to be altered soon.

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - Duchess - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 10:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am hopefully going to be altered soon.

hah   Go, Aussie, go!

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - aussiefriend - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 10:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 10:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am hopefully going to be altered soon.

hah   Go, Aussie, go!

Getting there, couldn't help myself, drinking the leftover red wine. Along with other stuff......

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - Fry Guy - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 10:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: BigMark, I love you I love your type. I am sorry I lashed out at you the other day, I was under the influence and my senses where not at optimum level and forgot I had blocked the retard and all I saw was your post. So I would have been onto it in normal circumstances, but when you are in an altered state you can miss things. I am hopefully going to be altered soon.

Don't blame me for your retardation, drug-induced craziness and in ability to handle things you disagree with on a forum. That is squarely on you.

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - BigMark - 05-25-2019

PM me some tits, not you fryguy this time.

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - Fry Guy - 05-25-2019

Hairy nipples don't do it for you?

Me either.

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - BigMark - 05-25-2019

They looked like diseased pepperoni with garlic sauce.

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - Duchess - 05-25-2019

That's not a good look.

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - Fry Guy - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 03:18 AM)BigMark Wrote: They looked like diseased pepperoni with garlic sauce.

Somewhat hairier.

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - BigMark - 05-27-2019

[Image: uZ2benZ.png]

RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - aussiefriend - 08-20-2019

So is this subject still being discussed or has it died? Abortion is such an emotional contentious issue. I personally couldn't have an abortion. I did have a morning after pill when I was younger a couple of times, I don't know if that is it or whether I was even pregnant. it was a precaution.

I don't believe any woman makes the decision easily. I can't tell other's what to do with their body. I personally wouldn't participate in a procedure on an abortion, like as a theatre nurse. However, at the same time, it is not my place to judge or tell a woman what to do with her body.