Mock
the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2020 trivial drivel thread (/thread-14171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - sally - 07-29-2020

(07-29-2020, 08:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 03:44 PM)sally Wrote: I went to the dentist and I have to have some work done that involves mild sedation. When asked about any health problems I said nothing other than mild to moderately high blood pressure that was pregnancy induced and just never went away. So they took it and it was 189/112. Thats like health crisis high. Goddamnit now I have to go see a doctor on Friday, hopefully I dont have a stroke by then.
I'm surprised that my blood pressure has been pretty good lately. Other than my blood thinners, I'm only taking cholesterol medication and frequent urination medication(I got to stop drinking Pepsi like it's water). I got to start eating healthier before I get diabetes. Doctor said I'm like on the edge of getting diabetes.
Stop drinking soda, even diet. I know thats easier said than done. That would be like telling me to stop drinking beer.
Well I did feel a little shame the time they had a 10 for $10 sale at Market32 and I'm buying 10 sodas and some woman told her kid "No, honey, we are cutting back on soda." My brother Jim said he was going to help me food shop for healthier food but he's got a wife and kids and a state job so who knows when that will happen. If it happens...I probably need to pretty much plan most of my meals in advance,right? I'm doing somewhat better but I'm still a lazy fat fuck at heart.
I'd say to stay away from any sugar even artificial. Fruit is no good either, they're sugar bombs. Maybe an apple once or twice a week, but even eating too much fresh fruit can be bad. It's nature's candy meant to be eaten in moderation.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Clang McFly - 07-29-2020

(07-29-2020, 09:22 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 03:44 PM)sally Wrote: I went to the dentist and I have to have some work done that involves mild sedation. When asked about any health problems I said nothing other than mild to moderately high blood pressure that was pregnancy induced and just never went away. So they took it and it was 189/112. Thats like health crisis high. Goddamnit now I have to go see a doctor on Friday, hopefully I dont have a stroke by then.
I'm surprised that my blood pressure has been pretty good lately. Other than my blood thinners, I'm only taking cholesterol medication and frequent urination medication(I got to stop drinking Pepsi like it's water). I got to start eating healthier before I get diabetes. Doctor said I'm like on the edge of getting diabetes.
Stop drinking soda, even diet. I know thats easier said than done. That would be like telling me to stop drinking beer.
Well I did feel a little shame the time they had a 10 for $10 sale at Market32 and I'm buying 10 sodas and some woman told her kid "No, honey, we are cutting back on soda." My brother Jim said he was going to help me food shop for healthier food but he's got a wife and kids and a state job so who knows when that will happen. If it happens...I probably need to pretty much plan most of my meals in advance,right? I'm doing somewhat better but I'm still a lazy fat fuck at heart.
I'd say to stay away from any sugar even artificial. Fruit is no good either, they're sugar bombs. Maybe an apple once or twice a week, but even eating too much fresh fruit can be bad. It's nature's candy meant to be eaten in moderation.
Fresh vegetables still ok? 

I was planning to do fruit in moderation anyway.  It's just me and if I bought too much, id worry about it going rotten too fast. Though I could always stick excess fruit in the freezer. I think when I do start buying fruit I'm going to start with strawberries,blueberries, and bananas. Then peaches, pears, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, watermelon, pineapple, oranges.....*drools*

(07-29-2020, 09:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 09:22 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm surprised that my blood pressure has been pretty good lately. Other than my blood thinners, I'm only taking cholesterol medication and frequent urination medication(I got to stop drinking Pepsi like it's water). I got to start eating healthier before I get diabetes. Doctor said I'm like on the edge of getting diabetes.
Fresh vegetables still ok? 

I was planning to do fruit in moderation anyway.  It's just me and if I bought too much, id worry about it going rotten too fast. Though I could always stick excess fruit in the freezer. I think when I do start buying fruit I'm going to start with strawberries,blueberries, and bananas. Then peaches, pears, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, watermelon, pineapple, oranges.....*drools*
Minimal fruit, maybe a few per week. Thats like a banana on monday, and apple wendsday and a peach on Sunday. Lots of vegetables, lean protein and some grains. And do not drink anything but water and unsweetened tea or coffee. No milk, no diet soda, no juice and no alcohol except when you go out with your buddies on the weekend. I stick to this like a champ except for the alcohol.

What you are drinking is probably having the most impact on your blood sugar. Unfortunately thats just the way it is. Drink your water, son. And drink lots.

And I'm not a know-it-all, but I do know how to eat healthy as I've always done it. Now I just have to stop smoking a pack of cigarettes a day and drinking a case of beer out of misery. Eating healthy is probably all that is saving me.

Also no dairy, Clang. We are the only species on earth to consume it after being weaned from our mothers. It's not natural. In fact alcohol is more natural. I like a beer cheese soup and a glass of chocolate milk like nobody's business though.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - MirahM - 07-30-2020

*reads thread as I'm eating a bowl of ice cream

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Clang McFly - 07-30-2020

(07-29-2020, 10:45 PM)sally Wrote: Also no dairy, Clang. We are the only species on earth to consume it after being weaned from our mothers. It's not natural. In fact alcohol is more natural. I like a beer cheese soup and a glass of chocolate milk like nobody's business though.
Maybe a little dairy. I do love my cheeses, milk, sour cream, ice cream, etc. If I can get this diet going, I plan to mostly eat healthy 5-6 days a week, with Saturday when I hang out with the guys being my cheat day. But all in all I like your suggestions. Just might make a few minor tweaks.

Potential future goal: Weight lifting. Six pack abs sexy Clang.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 07-31-2020

I was so moved by this. Would any of you guys do this?

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 07-31-2020

Only if I was getting ready to go to the electric chair. What a couple of dopes that need some air. They only do that shit to be recognized by the other idiots that have no common sense.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 07-31-2020

She has Alopecia and she choose to have her head shaved rather than go through her life with bald patches all over her head.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - BigMark - 07-31-2020

Save the drama for your bald ass mama.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Clang McFly - 07-31-2020

(07-31-2020, 07:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: I was so moved by this. Would any of you guys do this?

I'm balding, so I usually do go bald or nearly bald. I think once i get off the blood thinners, I'm going to go for the bald look....all over.Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - MirahM - 07-31-2020

(07-31-2020, 07:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: She has Alopecia and she choose to have her head shaved rather than go through her life with bald patches all over her head.

Thats a sweet video, made me cry.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 08-01-2020

Adele doesn't look like Adele anymore. She has lost a shit ton of weight and if her name hadn't been under the photograph I wouldn't have recognized her. I liked the overweight Adele.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - sally - 08-01-2020

(07-31-2020, 07:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: Save the drama for your bald ass mama.
I have no doubt that it truly sucks to lose your hair especially if you're a woman, but the video did not make me shed a tear. There are children dying from cancer and starvation for Christ's sake.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Rootilda - 08-01-2020

(08-01-2020, 07:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: Adele doesn't look like Adele anymore. She has lost a shit ton of weight and if her name hadn't been under the photograph I wouldn't have recognized her. I liked the overweight Adele.
God, no kidding. What's with the new eyebrows?

[Image: PjXvel6.png]
[Image: GLORC9B.png]

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - Rootilda - 08-01-2020

(07-31-2020, 10:04 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 07:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: She has Alopecia and she choose to have her head shaved rather than go through her life with bald patches all over her head.

Thats a sweet video, made me cry.
Me too, what a good boyfriend/husband.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - sally - 08-01-2020

I thought it was stupid and for show. People who have real problems don't air it for a bunch of strangers to see.

RE: the 2020 trivial drivel thread - BigMark - 08-02-2020

no shit sallylock.