Mock
I have a problem - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I have a problem (/thread-14305.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: I have a problem - sally - 09-12-2020

I'm super duper funny, but no one has ever liked me. They think I'm weird and ugly. Which I am, so... I have no friends and it's amazing I even found a husband. I wish I hadn't though because I'd like to slice his throat and thats not good.

Anyhoo, you're too old to be starting a family and crap so just have fun with the boys and girls. Preferably together.

RE: I have a problem - BigMark - 09-12-2020

I asked a blonde if the carpets matched the drapes she said " no I'm not bald".

RE: I have a problem - Clang McFly - 09-12-2020

(09-12-2020, 07:56 PM)sally Wrote: I'm super duper funny, but no one has ever liked me. They think I'm weird and ugly. Which I am, so... I have no friends and it's amazing I even found a husband. I wish I hadn't though because I'd like to slice his throat and thats not good.
I'm weird and ugly too and my only friends are my brother and his friend from college. Oh and some of the guys I play poker and Cornhole with at the cigar shop.

Live your life Clango, but I'd suggest getting a cat for companionship. It's very easy. You just get a litter box and feed him. A big fat orange one. I 'd prefer that over Big Joe my stupid ass husband. You could even name the cat Joe.

RE: I have a problem - Maggot - 09-12-2020

(09-12-2020, 08:21 PM)sally Wrote: Live your life Clango, but I'd suggest getting a cat for companionship. It's very easy. You just get a litter box and feed him.  A big fat orange one. I 'd prefer that over Big Joe my stupid ass husband. You could even name the cat Joe.

Yeah, then you could say how much of an idiot I am. Go Clang Go. Get a cat. Go get that pussy.

Cats are smarter than your average Joe.

(09-12-2020, 09:08 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 08:21 PM)sally Wrote: Live your life Clango, but I'd suggest getting a cat for companionship. It's very easy. You just get a litter box and feed him.  A big fat orange one. I 'd prefer that over Big Joe my stupid ass husband. You could even name the cat Joe.

Yeah, then you could say how much of an idiot I am. Go Clang Go. Get a cat. Go get that pussy.
hah I was thinking of getting a cat coin purse I saw at a tag sale today so I could tell people I got some pussy.

I'm thinking of getting a cat. I'd prefer a kitten though, much cuter. But they only allow cats. And they prefer it to be a rescue cat from a shelter. No offense,Joe is a boring name for a cat. I'd name him Kal-El, Fernando, or Bubbles or something even weirder.

I'm pretty sure if your cat escapes and gets mixed up with the wrong crowd, he'll appreciate you naming him Joe. You know how bad he'll get fucked with if you name him Fernando? You basically gave the poor guy a death sentence.

And if you get a girl Joe will be even more badasss. Jolene takes no prisoners unlike Eduardo or Mr. Fluffy ass.

RE: I have a problem - Clang McFly - 09-13-2020

(09-12-2020, 11:53 PM)sally Wrote: And if you get a girl Joe will be even more badasss. Jolene takes no prisoners unlike Eduardo or Mr. Fluffy ass.
Eduardo or Mr. Fluffy ass maybe. Miley Cyrus ruined the name Jolene, made it slutty by association.

RE: I have a problem - Maggot - 09-13-2020

[Image: 15-hilarious-cats-in-costumes-super-cat.jpg?w=584&h=699]

RE: I have a problem - BigMark - 09-13-2020

Cat a strophic

RE: I have a problem - Clang McFly - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 07:31 AM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: 15-hilarious-cats-in-costumes-super-cat.jpg?w=584&h=699]
If I get a cat that would be it's costume. But only for Halloween. I'm not a monster. And I'd of course be dressed as Supergirl.

RE: I have a problem - MirahM - 09-13-2020

(09-12-2020, 08:00 PM)sally Wrote: Anyhoo, you're too old to be starting a family and crap so just have fun with the boys and girls. Preferably together.

That would be super fun.
I won't be starting a family, but I always assumed I would end up w/ someone who already has one, but maybe not.

RE: I have a problem - MirahM - 09-13-2020

(09-12-2020, 07:56 PM)sally Wrote: I'm super duper funny, but no one has ever liked me. They think I'm weird and ugly. Which I am, so... I have no friends and it's amazing I even found a husband. I wish I hadn't though because I'd like to slice his throat and thats not good.

I don't think you are ugly and I am pretty sure everyone here is in agreement. But wierd yes! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I have to tone down the wierdness at work. I really need/want someone I can be completely myself with.

RE: I have a problem - BigMark - 09-13-2020

She has her tongue in your cheek.

RE: I have a problem - MirahM - 09-18-2020

I'm in a space 

right now

RE: I have a problem - BigMark - 09-18-2020