Mock
LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA (/thread-14369.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - Duchess - 05-26-2020

I'm so over this shit. People like this woman are everywhere. I'm glad she had to surrender her dog & I'm glad she has been placed on administrative leave. She deserves to lose her job and if the reaction to what she did counts for something, she probably will. 

RE: LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - BigMark - 05-26-2020

Bitches be crazy.

RE: LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - Duchess - 05-26-2020

WTF is wrong with people. Jesus. There wasn't anything to be afraid of and she deliberately made herself sound terrified and the bullshit with her choking her dog made me want to slap her silly.

They fired her.

Following our internal review of the incident in Central Park yesterday, we have made the decision to terminate the employee involved, effective immediately. We do not tolerate racism of any kind at Franklin Templeton.

RE: LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - Rootilda - 05-26-2020

And then the black guy who just died when a cop had his knee on his neck and wouldn't get off even after the guy said repeatedly that he couldn't breathe.

(05-26-2020, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: WTF is wrong with people. Jesus. There wasn't anything to be afraid of and she deliberately made herself sound terrified and the bullshit with her choking her dog made me want to slap her silly.

She approached him and he said several times for her to back up.  If anyone was threatened, it was the guy filming this lunatic.

God, that poor dog.  I sent the rescue a donation, they don't need this asshole ruining their reputation.

(05-26-2020, 03:54 PM)Rootilda Wrote: And then the black guy who just died when a cop had his knee on his neck and wouldn't get off even after the guy said repeatedly that he couldn't breathe.

The 4 officers involved have all been fired and an investigation has been started.

(05-26-2020, 03:56 PM)Rootilda Wrote: She approached him and he said several times for her to back up.  If anyone was threatened, it was the guy filming this lunatic.

God, that poor dog.  I sent the rescue a donation, they don't need this asshole ruining their reputation.

Can you imagine all the bullshit that went down before cell phone cameras? Damn.

No relation of course, but they both shared the same last name of Cooper. He's another Harvard educated person.

RE: LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - sally - 05-26-2020

Why didn't he just mind his own business? Unless the dog was charging at me I would have just went about my way instead of fucking with her because the dog was off leash. Then he told her that if she's going to do whatever she wants then I'll do whatever I want, but you aren't going to like it. She didn't know what that meant. Then he proceeds to start throwing dog treats towards the dog freaking the dog out even more which is why she was having a hard time controlling him on the leash. I'm not arguing that she's a crazy bitch, but none of this would have occurred if he just minded his own damn business. That's what I do in life.

The video doesn't show everything, but I just read the full article.

We don't know what transpired before the video was taped, but he started with her first. You can see in the video that she leashes her dog and the dog is desperately trying to get out of it, I don't think she was purposely choking him. When people are under stress and you start fucking with them, they may not always act in a rational manner. So now she lost her job and her dog because this neighborhood watch nigger had nothing better to do.

Watch it again. She never put the leash on, she was choking her dog by holding it by the collar so high it's feet weren't touching the ground And she's the one that approached him. He repeatedly and politely asked her to back up.

Oh, and fuck you for defending her, you fucking racist bitch.

(05-26-2020, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote: Why didn't he just mind his own business? Unless the dog was charging at me I would have just went about my way instead of fucking with her because the dog was off leash. Then he told her that if she's going to do whatever she wants then I'll do whatever I want, but you aren't going to like it. She didn't know what that meant. Then he proceeds to start throwing dog treats towards the dog freaking the dog out even more which is why she was having a hard time controlling him on the leash. I'm not arguing that she's a crazy bitch, but none of this would have occurred if he just minded his own damn business. That's what I do in life.

(05-26-2020, 05:48 PM)sally Wrote: The video doesn't show everything, but I just read the full article.

Apparently you didn't.  He's a bird watcher.  The area they were in is designated leash-only to product birds and other small wildlife.  He asked her to put her dog on a leash and that video was the result.

Asshole

(05-26-2020, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 03:56 PM)Rootilda Wrote: She approached him and he said several times for her to back up.  If anyone was threatened, it was the guy filming this lunatic.

Can you imagine all the bullshit that went down before cell phone cameras? Damn.

No relation of course, but they both shared the same last name of Cooper. He's another Harvard educated person.

George Conway of Kellyanne fame said they were at college together but the guy looks about 20 years younger. Being married to Kellyanne is draining the life out of him.

(05-26-2020, 06:53 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Watch it again.  She never put the leash on, she was choking her dog by holding it by the collar so high it's feet weren't touching the ground  And she's the one that approached him.  He repeatedly and politely asked her to back up.

Oh, and fuck you for defending her, you fucking racist bitch.
Go read the full story, asshole. He approached her first because he did not like her dog being off leash. You can see in the beginning of the video where she puts her dog on the leash after him bitching about it and telling her that he was about to do something that she wouldn't like which he admitted to. That wasn't captured on the video. The dog was freaked out with her crazy behavior trying to desperately get loose and she was trying to control it from getting loose and running off, but I don't believe she was purposely trying to choke it.

How do you even defend that when you don't know what lead up to that video? Do you know what he said to her prior, were you there? Have you ever tried to keep a dog who is trying to wiggle out of it's collar under control while you are upset yourself? And tell me , what kind of freak brings dog biscuits to the park for the sole purpose of throwing them at unleashed dogs? Because he admitted to that to.

She didn't put the leash on, it looked like it in the beginning. But how am I racist? I wouldn't give a damn if this man were black or white, my opinion would be the same. That's the problem with you people, you see race, I just see another person. I never defended her either, I asked how you can defend him without knowing everything that transpired. Also was she purposely trying to choke the dog? My opinion is still no, I think she was clearly upset and didn't realize it. My dog's choked themselves worse while learning to walk on lead and not chase squirrels.

I dont go to the park with dog biscuits in my pocket to purposely mess with stressed out nutbags with stupid masks on with unleashed dogs. But I guess that makes me racist for saying so. Oh and the dog was happy before he came along obviously, it was running minding it's own business. The only reason I'm going on about it is because it's everywhere and I seem to be the only person in the US with a different perspective.

RE: LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - Maggot - 05-26-2020

That Nagger should have just pulled out a gun and shot the dog. The reaction by da bitch would have been more hysterical. He could have said "How do you like me now, bitch"

RE: LIVING BLACK IN AMERICA - MirahM - 05-26-2020

(05-26-2020, 03:54 PM)Rootilda Wrote: And then the black guy who just died when a cop had his knee on his neck and wouldn't get off even after the guy said repeatedly that he couldn't breathe.

This is so fucked up.