Mock
Pledge to keep it civil - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Pledge to keep it civil (/thread-14469.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pledge to keep it civil - BigMark - 09-15-2020

I want to rub your feet, see your bruised tit and see your 6'' tongue, it's going to get a bit rough for the election. Let's count to ten before we attack each other...You are awesome people no matter what your politics are! (except for that clang guy!)
I would rather have you for a neighbor than some random republican!!!

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - crash - 09-16-2020

I’m imagining Sinister replying to this. Or even that other little British chode

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - Maggot - 09-16-2020

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - Rootilda - 09-16-2020

I was going to reply last night with "fuck off" but I'm too well mannered for that.

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - Duchess - 09-16-2020

(09-15-2020, 10:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: I want to rub your feet, see your bruised tit and see your 6'' tongue, it's going to get a bit rough for the election. Let's count to ten before we attack each other...You are awesome people no matter what your politics are! (except for that clang guy!)
I would rather have you for a neighbor than some random republican!!!

Always the peace keeper. I'm not going to mock you for it. It's a lovely quality and I recall you saying something similar quite awhile ago. You said we are a great group of people and why can't we get along, or something to that affect.

It's all Maggot's fault that we argue.  Dramaqueen

You joke but... just an occasional nod that Trump isn't infallible would go a long way. But defending every single shitty thing he does is fucking maddening.

I take full responsibility for all this debauchery .............now shut the fuck up. Rub your belly and pat your head. 

switch

Now pat your belly and rub your head.

(09-16-2020, 11:57 AM)Rootilda Wrote:  defending every single shitty thing he does is fucking maddening.

What she said!

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - BigMark - 09-16-2020

Maybe if you guys could quell the hound of the Baskervilles for a bit and say something you like about Trump or something you agree with, maybe I will say some things that I absolutely hate about the floppy eared no hump camel.

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - MirahM - 09-16-2020

I have.

Yes you have.

(09-16-2020, 12:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: say something you like about Trump or something you agree with

I honestly can't, he's a loathsome piece of shit and I've thought so for decades but I don't come in here and talk about EVERY shitty thing he does, there aren't enough hours in the day. But the big horror-filled things... there's no defense for most of it but you continue to defend him no matter what. That's a lot different. But I understand, sort of, you've invested everything you have in his presidency and you refuse to acknowledge you might have made a mistake, even if it's just agreeing that he fucked something up, no matter how small. He's perfection and you'll die insisting it's true.

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - Clang McFly - 09-16-2020

(09-16-2020, 12:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe if you guys could quell the hound of the Baskervilles for a bit and say something you like about Trump or something you agree with, maybe I will say some things that I absolutely hate about the floppy eared no hump camel.
I like how easy Trump makes it to hate him. I like that there's a special place in Hell for Trump.i like that Trump is old and will die soon. Preferably miserable and alone.

(09-16-2020, 02:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 12:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe if you guys could quell the hound of the Baskervilles for a bit and say something you like about Trump or something you agree with, maybe I will say some things that I absolutely hate about the floppy eared no hump camel.
I like how easy Trump makes it to hate him. I like that there's a special place in Hell for Trump.i like that Trump is old and will die soon. Preferably miserable and alone.
hah

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - cannongal - 09-16-2020

(09-16-2020, 02:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I like how easy Trump makes it to hate him. I like that there's a special place in Hell for Trump.i like that Trump is old and will die soon. Preferably miserable and alone.

Trump is younger than Biden,   who do you think will keel over first?

I don't wish ill will on anyone I do feel sorry for Joe though. His decline is not funny and the way he is getting used is horrible. i don't like Pelosi either but do not wish death on her or anyone. Even Shumer.

Taz   I'M NOT PLEDGING ANY FUCKING THING!

RE: Pledge to keep it civil - BigMark - 09-16-2020

[Image: Diazepam-Valium-10mg-by-roche-10-Tablets-1-Strip-2.jpg]