Mock
shit....fuck - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: shit....fuck (/thread-147.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Luke Warmwater - 09-27-2009

the weather's finally changing and I was assignd my honey-do list for the day...and it's a long one...fuck, I wanted to go for a season ending motorcycle ride into the mountains.

no, not pussywhipped...I just know that there are responsibilities to be shared...it doesn't say anywhere that I have to be happy about it though...::wait::

- Lady Cop - 09-27-2009

any compromise possible?

- LuMPyPussy - 09-27-2009

So who is she to assign tasks, like you're the child of the relationship? Do some of the stuff on the list and work your ride in the rest of the day. You're gonna have all winter to catch up, right?

Grow some balls, you fucking wimp.

- Duchess - 09-27-2009

I don't think I've ever made a honey do list...I should go ask him if he would like me to. ::dlaugh::

no 'list' per se...

one of the needs is to clean the chimney...the last time she was on the roof she fell off so I refuse for her to be on the roof (yeah, like she listens)....jesus, that was a spendy proposition.

I have lots of veggies to glean before a hard freeze tonight. I have acorn, spaghetti, and danish squash, and peppers; japaleno, habanero, and bell, as well as tomatoes, pumpkins, etc. to get into boxes and stored. Man, no comparison to the store bought shit that's picked green in order to transport.

I just slapped in a pork roast for slow-roasting and will toss in carrots, potato, rutabaga, parsnip to the roast a couple hours before eating. Acorn squash will be served on the side with butter/walnut/raisin stuffing. This isn't on my 'list' as I do most of the cooking in exchange for not doing the dishes...trust me, this is an excellent compromise. ::bigg::

But right now I'm in my office writing to you guys with Dire Straits cranked up....heh

- LuMPyPussy - 09-27-2009

Well, you didn't mention it was food related, dumb ass!

- sally - 09-27-2009

Luke Warmwater Wrote:no 'list' per se...

one of the needs is to clean the chimney...the last time she was on the roof she fell off so I refuse for her to be on the roof (yeah, like she listens)....jesus, that was a spendy proposition.

I have lots of veggies to glean before a hard freeze tonight. I have acorn, spaghetti, and danish squash, and peppers; japaleno, habanero, and bell, as well as tomatoes, pumpkins, etc. to get into boxes and stored. Man, no comparison to the store bought shit that's picked green in order to transport.

I just slapped in a pork roast for slow-roasting and will toss in carrots, potato, rutabaga, parsnip to the roast a couple hours before eating. Acorn squash will be served on the side with butter/walnut/raisin stuffing. This isn't on my 'list' as I do most of the cooking in exchange for not doing the dishes...trust me, this is an excellent compromise. ::bigg::

But right now I'm in my office writing to you guys with Dire Straits cranked up....heh
You sound like a catch, all my husband does is go to work and hand me over a credit card. I wish that bitch would do some gardening and roast a pork here and there witout making a huge mess that I end up having to clean. He will cook , but the mess he makes isn't worth it.

sally Wrote:
Luke Warmwater Wrote:no 'list' per se...

You sound like a catch, all my husband does is go to work and hand me over a credit card. I wish that bitch would do some gardening and roast a pork here and there witout making a huge mess that I end up having to clean. He will cook , but the mess he makes isn't worth it.
you ought to see me when the firewood shows up in the spring...seven cord split and stacked this year...:cool:

- LuMPyPussy - 09-28-2009

I shouldn't have ragged on Luke, there's a guy at work I greatly admires that has a garden and brings in homemade salsa all the time that's fantastic.

I actually admire a man that's domesticated, where would we be without oxen and herd dogs? ::sly::

- Duchess - 09-28-2009

Working around the house is fine, maintenance like stuff, chopping wood is sexy, cooking is friggin' fantastic !...But, I don't want to see him folding laundry, handwashing my dainties orswishing the goddamn feather duster around.

- LuMPyPussy - 09-28-2009

I don't know of any man that's very good at doing laundry, but then I haven't really spent time looking.

Dusting is a waste of time, it's just going to be there the next day anyway.

- ramseycat - 09-28-2009

No one uses the feather duster anymore, You gotta use the SWIFFER!!

I like a man that can do the manlhy stuff like chop wood and build things. A guy that can cook is great too. And I don't see anything wrong with a man that can do the laundry including folding it and putting it away. I wouldn't expect him to do that but if he did once in awhile I would appreciate it.

- Middle Finger - 09-28-2009

ramseycat Wrote:No one uses the feather duster anymore, You gotta use the SWIFFER!!

I like a very young man with at least some pubic hair that can do the manly stuff like hear water and pour hot chocolate powder. A guy that can eat is great too. And I don't see anything wrong with a man-boy that can meet me for secret lunches and stay hidden when needed. I wouldn't expect him to do that but if he did once in awhile I would appreciate it until God put another dysfunctional relationship penis in my path.
Fixed.

- sally - 09-28-2009

ramseycat Wrote:No one uses the feather duster anymore, You gotta use the SWIFFER!!

I use a feather duster and cloth for dusting. Swiffers cost too much money and I need a whole box of them just to clean a few rooms.

So what do you think about Swiffers, Luke? ::gigg::

- Duchess - 09-28-2009

::laugh::

- BROTHER - 09-28-2009

sally Wrote:

I use a feather duster and cloth for dusting. Swiffers cost too much money and I need a whole box of them just to clean a few rooms.

I was looking up feather dusters and I FOUND THIS......::blink::

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=feather+duster

- sally - 09-28-2009

Well I just dust my blinds with it. It has never crossed my mind to stick it up my ass and pretend to be a peacock. That's more up Frank's alley.

- Luke Warmwater - 09-28-2009

sally Wrote:

You'd have to ask my MIL, she's the one obsessed with dusting...I about shot her several years ago when I started seeing checking damage on all the fine finished wood furniture (which is most of my furniture). Checking only occurs to the finish when the piece is exposed to water. I am located in an environment which isvery low in humidity so I knew it was something she must be doing. I caught her usinga drenching wet dish towel with a bucket of water to 'clean' the surfaces...the crazy bitch was scrubbing the furniture with fucking water and then allowing standing water to remain on the piece until it evaporated!!!!! Boy, did I raise holy shit! Now I have rosewood book cases and quarter-sawn oak entertainment center, as well as antique furniture, that has fucking water damage. Stupid bitch.

She now uses a cotton baby diaper lightly sprayed with Endust to 'dust', not fucking 'wash' the furniture. God damn, it still pisses me off when I think about it. The old fucking bat....:;box::

because of fucked spelling

- Duchess - 09-28-2009

Is that why you were previously looking for someone to "off" your MIL ?

- Duchess - 09-28-2009

OMG...She lives with you, doesn't she ?...Hahahaha