Mock
Fuckin' hilarious..... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Fuckin' hilarious..... (/thread-1498.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sinister - 02-04-2009

Christ this cracks me up. Moose has been gone for....what, 3 weeks? And you buncha ultra-sensitive, bleeding heart, pussy bitches are still talking about him!!! ::lmao:: He sure had this place in an uproar didn't he? For someone who is so hated, you fuckers sure spend a lot of time talking about him!!!

Hypocrites; every single one of you who does that. Cracks me the fuck up, though. Quite an impact on the place, Moose had. The legend will never die. ::rolllaugh:: ::laugh::

When he comes back, he is gonna have a blast.....and I for one can't wait to see how he takes each and every one of you apart and shreds you into useless mulch.

- LuMPyPussy - 02-04-2009

Um... I think it's only been a week. ::laugh::

- Sinister - 02-04-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Um... I think it's only been a week. ::laugh::
I give a shit about how long it's been. My assertion still applies, bimbo.::finger::

- Liquid - 02-04-2009

who is still talking about him??

Liquid Wrote:who is still talking about him??
Ramsey

Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Um... I think it's only been a week. ::laugh::
I give a shit about how long it's been. My assertion still applies, bimbo.::finger::
It makes a difference when you try to make it sound like he's been gone sooooo very long yet the legend still lingers, asswipe. ::rollseyes::

- Liquid - 02-04-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ramsey
If I remember correctly RamseyCUNT was bitching and complaining that Moose would not leave her alone? Now he is gone and she misses him and wont stop talking about him????

- ramseycat - 02-04-2009

Ramsey
that's because i know how much you miss him.

- ramseycat - 02-04-2009

Liquid Wrote:
Ramsey
If I remember correctly RamseyCUNT was bitching and complaining that Moose would not leave her alone? Now he is gone and she misses him and wont stop talking about him????
If you had to ask who was talking about him then obviously it wasn't me. LMPP just misses him terribly.

- Sinister - 02-04-2009

Ramsey

At which point you couldn't resist mentioning him yourself. So don't place the blame squarely on others, even though that is your specialty.

I also can't wait for him to come back which will certainly push you right over the fucking edge. Now that is going to be the funniest thing to watch ever!!!

- Sinister - 02-04-2009

Look! It's everywhere!!! He is constantly the subject of conversations around here and it gives me a laugh. Moose this, Moose that......::lmao:: ::lmao::

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=35]LittleMissPoopyPants[/user] wrote:
Quote:
ramseycat Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Oh so now you are using Moose's tricks in his absence?

You are not even worth arguing with. Run along and see if you can find your Mooselove on another forum.
Are you really so stupid that you think Moose made up that little trick? ::lmao::
Did I SAY that Moose made it up? No. I said that he uses it which he does. And you are now copying him. I know how much you miss your little Mooseylove.

Look, you fucking retard, I've been using that 'misquote' thing for years. And you're the one that was panting all over that lummox... "does Moose post at 24?" "Is Moose a member at 24?" "What's Moose's nickname at 24?"

So how's ignoring me working out for you? ::rollseyes::
I never said I was going to ingore you. I wanted you to ignore me. And yes I asked about Moose over at 24 about THREE MONTHS ago because I wanted to avoid him if he was there. Face fucking retard, you are the one that is so in love with him. You miss him bashing you with the truth everyday. Don't worry I am sure he will be back soon.

- Liquid - 02-04-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Ramsey
If you had to ask who was talking about him then obviously it wasn't me. LMPP just misses him terribly.

- ramseycat - 02-04-2009

Sinister Wrote:
Ramsey

At which point you couldn't resist mentioning him yourself. So don't place the blame squarely on others, even though that is your specialty.

I also can't wait for him to come back which will certainly push you right over the fucking edge. Now that is going to be the funniest thing to watch ever!!!
You should sell tickets or put it pay per view. You know everyone is waiting to see him driver her right into a fit rage. ahahahahhaaaaaa

Let's review who got banned and why, shall we?

- crash - 02-04-2009

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:You should sell tickets or put it pay per view. You know everyone is waiting to see him driver her right into a fit rage. ahahahahhaaaaaa
Fuck me... I don't come here much nowadays, but I can tell right off the bat that you are a whiney little suck-up bitch. You're like the little yappy dog that pisses it's pants when a big dog growls at you so you spend the rest of the day licking balls so you don't get eaten...

Grow a fucking pair and make an opinion of your own FFS...::irk::

- Sinister - 02-04-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Let's review who got banned and why, shall we?
Yeah, you don't talk about him enough so absolutely, go for it. You will sound more petty and whiney and pathetic with every post you make, you fuckin' thin-skinned panty-waste.

- Middle Finger - 02-04-2009

crash Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:You should sell tickets or put it pay per view. You know everyone is waiting to see him driver her right into a fit rage. ahahahahhaaaaaa
Fuck me... I don't come here much nowadays, but I can tell right off the bat that you are a whiney little suck-up bitch. You're like the little yappy dog that pisses it's pants when a big dog growls at you so you spend the rest of the day licking balls so you don't get eaten...

Grow a fucking pair and make an opinion of your own FFS...::irk::

::dlaugh:: ::thumbs::

Sinister Wrote:
Yeah, you don't talk about him enough so absolutely, go for it. You will sound more petty and whiney and pathetic with every post you make, you fuckin' thin-skinned panty-waste.

Pantywaist

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pantywaist can mean:

- Sinister - 02-04-2009

Sinister Wrote:
Pantywaist

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pantywaist can mean:
What's your point? Either definition stillfits. Especially the "obsolete" part. ::lmao::::rolllaugh::

- crash - 02-04-2009

::blink::

Here was me thinking she meant panty waste, as in the crusty bits in your undies, you know... pussy snot, muff custard that kinda thing...