Mock
looking at the fire - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: looking at the fire (/thread-1698.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Lady Cop - 01-07-2009

i've been away from the computer and looking at the fire in the fireplace. it's so pretty. and comforting. what comforts you?

- AnonyMoose - 01-07-2009

jackboots Wrote:i've been away from the computer and looking at the fire in the fireplace. it's so pretty. and comforting. what comforts you?

Pussy. And bewbies.

- Middle Finger - 01-07-2009

Moose, go take a fucking nap or something. Jesus Christ ...

- AnonyMoose - 01-07-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:I hate that LMPP dances for you but not me

::blink::::blink::

- Sinister - 01-07-2009

jackboots Wrote:i've been away from the computer and looking at the fire in the fireplace. it's so pretty. and comforting. what comforts you?

Sounds nice, JB. I would give a limb for a fireplace.

I'd have to say being nekkidinmy Sleep Number bed, watching a good movie, with my fan running for the white noise comforts me. And snacks. ::bigg::

- Sinister - 01-07-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I hate that LMPP dances for you but not me

::blink::::blink::
Fuckin' hilarious!!!! ::lmao::::thumbs::

- Zenith - 01-08-2009

A clear-skies warm evening, with friends, looking up at the sky with my telescope in an open area far away from the city lights having great conversations about other worldly things.

- AnonyMoose - 01-08-2009

Zenith Wrote:A clear-skies warm evening, with friends, looking up at the sky with my telescope in an open area far away from the city lights having great conversations about other worldly things.
::bvomit::

- Zenith - 01-08-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:A clear-skies warm evening, with friends, looking up at the sky with my telescope in an open area far away from the city lights having great conversations about other worldly things.
=love drug ::thumbs::

- Savage - 01-08-2009

Good music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgS6qLsVM4

- Lady Cop - 01-08-2009

Zenith Wrote:
A clear-skies warm evening, with friends, looking up at the sky with my telescope in an open area far away from the city lights having great conversations about other worldly things.

very nice as well. when i lived in fla. the beach could comfort me, but since i've been in Mass. the snow has given me some peace. little stupid things like watching my bird feeder. innocence is so sweet.

- Middle Finger - 01-08-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:

::laugh:: Poor Zenith, has to put up with this shit ...

- ramseycat - 01-08-2009

You sleep number bed? hahahaaa you should start doing the commercials.

The sound of the ocean is very relaxing to me. A nice warm summer day, laying by the pool, a nice breeze, total quiet except for the sound of my wind charms.....

Smoking a nice big doob in my sleep number bed. Actually I don't have a SNbed, just a regular bed. hehe

- Zenith - 01-08-2009

Savage Wrote:Good music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgS6qLsVM4
::sly::

- Zenith - 01-08-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

::laugh:: Poor Zenith, has to put up with this shit ...
Yeah, I no....
This lil' pet bitch just loves humpin' me as soon as I get here. I guess I should feed my pet more before I leave ::wait:: all the attention he gives to me and only me is a direct confession of his love and loyalty. I really need a better means of rewarding my lil' pet bitch....

Hmmmm, ::think:Smiley_emoticons_razzIZZA!

- ihatefucktards - 01-08-2009

Peace and Quiet.

The beach

Good sex

Bonfire on a cold night.

ihatefucktards Wrote:Peace and Quiet.

The beach

Good sex

Bonfire on a cold night.

All the things you not only don't deserve, but will never have.

- ihatefucktards - 01-08-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:

The beach

Good sex

Bonfire on a cold night.

Is that the best you could do?

- Duchess - 01-08-2009

Zenith Wrote:

Yeah, I no....
This lil' pet bitch just loves humpin' me as soon as I get here. I guess I should feed my pet more before I leave ::wait:: all the attention he gives to me and only me is a direct confession of his love and loyalty. I really need a better means of rewarding my lil' pet bitch....

Hmmmm, ::think:Smiley_emoticons_razzIZZA!
I've been in his cross hairs for days now...Its been a thing of beauty getting him worked up...Hahaha...Not only have I been having big fun but, my friends have too !...I'm back today working on getting more fodder for Sundays house party...

ihatefucktards Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

The beach

Good sex

Bonfire on a cold night.

Is that the best you could do?

What makes you think every time I post I have to endeavor to be great in some capacity? I was just stating facts that time, is all.