Mock
Which is worse? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Which is worse? (/thread-19.html)

- LuMPyPussy - 11-06-2009

Posting a well reasoned argument with links from reputable sources, and being then being called a fool?

Or saying in response to that comment:

"May I politely request you should go fuck yourself? Thank you and have a nice day."?

I dunno, they seem pretty equal but I betcha Gangrene didn't get a warning from Frank.

::dunno::

- QueenBee - 11-06-2009

Guess it depends on tone of voice (or post) I have said "Have a nice day" in such a way where the listener KNOWS I am actually telling them to "Go Fuck yourself..with a sharp stick_

- Middle Finger - 11-06-2009

Don't bet money you can't afford to lose, you cat-shirt buying bitch.

- Duchess - 11-06-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Posting a well reasoned argument with links from reputable sources, and being then being called a fool?
How DARE you post facts to back up ANY argument !...Shame on you.

Middle Finger Wrote:Don't bet money you can't afford to lose, you cat-shirt buying bitch.
$40 for a fucking t-shirt! What was I thinking?

I got banned for a week... but so did Gangrene.

Life is sweet. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

- Duchess - 11-06-2009

She thinks I have VD. ::lmao::

Fuckin' aye...I cannot stop laughing...This is a great day !...VD..Bannings..That condescending motherfucker here in Mock...WooHoo ::bravo::

Duchess Wrote:She thinks I have VD. ::lmao::

Fuckin' aye...I cannot stop laughing...This is a great day !...VD..Bannings..That condescending motherfucker here in Mock...WooHoo ::bravo::
I reported that post. :cool:

- Duchess - 11-06-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
I reported that post. :cool:

You da bomb !

And if it was her reply to me that got her saggy ass banned then I'm da bomb too. ::sly::

- Duchess - 11-06-2009

Poor Frank. ::hugs::

I know! You gotta feel sorry for him, it's like he's in charge of the asylum.

- The Antagonist - 11-06-2009

That woman is batshit crazy. She's the first one to call someone a name and the first one to cry like a little bitch if someone calls her a name.

She has never posted anything [that i saw] without a touch of venom, bigotry or irrationality to it.

- FAHQTOO - 11-06-2009

The Antagonist Wrote:That woman is batshit crazy. She's the first one to call someone a name and the first one to cry like a little bitch if someone calls her a name.

She has never posted anything [that i saw] without a touch of venom, bigotry or irrationality to it.
But, let's not forget. She is a God Fearing woman that is praying for someone just as much as she's telling someone to go fuck themselves.

- SyberBitch - 11-07-2009

FAHQTOO Wrote:But, let's not forget. She is a God Fearing woman that is praying for someone just as much as she's telling someone to go fuck themselves.
I always figure that the only people who 'fear God', are those who feel like they have something to hide. Why else would they be afraid?

- sally - 11-07-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:But, let's not forget. She is a God Fearing woman that is praying for someone just as much as she's telling someone to go fuck themselves.
I always figure that the only people who 'fear God', are those who feel like they have something to hide. Why else would they be afraid?
I kinda fear God because it's the unknown. What if he really is the murdering, jealous, torturingbastard that the bible says. Man, Fuck me!

- SyberBitch - 11-07-2009

sally Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
I kinda fear God because it's the unknown. What if he really is the murdering, jealous, torturingbastard that the bible says. Man, Fuck me!
Then we're all fucked anyway and there's nothing you can do about it. ::aww::