Mock
Why I don't go out in public much - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Why I don't go out in public much (/thread-1919.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Sinister - 12-08-2008

So I'm at the store picking up a few needed things, and as I am coming to the end of an aisle, some stupid fucking cunt with 3 screaming and screeching spawn comes toa dead fucking stop right in front of me. On either side of her are those "warning, wet floor" cones so I can't get past her. I loudly said "EXCUSE ME" to which I not only didn't get a reply, the fucking asshole didn't even glance at me.

Now, you know I have never claimed to be a patient person, so when she didn't even acknowledge my presence, I football-kicked the cone out of the way, shoved her cart into the shelves next to her and brushed past. Then she took notice of me.

Honkey bitch is what I was called, so naturally, I did a 180 and headed back towards her. I asked her - about 4 inches from her nose - if she really wanted to get the ever-loving shit beat out of her in front of her children. Hard to see a black person go pale, but I'm pretty sure the color drained right from her face.

What the FUCK is it with people who just give no thought to anyone else around them; that they think they are the only fucking person in the world and everyone needs to get the fuck out of their way?

I almost wish she had squared off with me. I really need to release some of this pent-up fury that is brewing inside me. ::batguy::

- Middle Finger - 12-08-2008

So, when do you start anger management classes?

- Liquid - 12-08-2008

Sinister Wrote:So I'm at the store picking up a few needed things, and as I am coming to the end of an aisle, some stupid fucking cunt with 3 screaming and screeching spawn comes toa dead fucking stop right in front of me. On either side of her are those "warning, wet floor" cones so I can't get past her. I loudly said "EXCUSE ME" to which I not only didn't get a reply, the fucking asshole didn't even glance at me.

Now, you know I have never claimed to be a patient person, so when she didn't even acknowledge my presence, I football-kicked the cone out of the way, shoved her cart into the shelves next to her and brushed past. Then she took notice of me.

Honkey bitch is what I was called, so naturally, I did a 180 and headed back towards her. I asked her - about 4 inches from her nose - if she really wanted to get the ever-loving shit beat out of her in front of her children. Hard to see a black person go pale, but I'm pretty sure the color drained right from her face.

What the FUCK is it with people who just give no thought to anyone else around them; that they think they are the only fucking person in the world and everyone needs to get the fuck out of their way?

I almost wish she had squared off with me. I really need to release some of this pent-up fury that is brewing inside me. ::batguy::

racist

- F.U. - 12-08-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:So, when do you start anger management classes?

Hell MF, I think her anger was managed pretty dam well. After all Sin could have just busted her in her mouth.

F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:So, when do you start anger management classes?
Hell MF, I think her anger was managed pretty dam well. After all Sin could have just busted her in her mouth.

And be a criminal? Go to jail or be arrested maybe? Is this the sort of anti-social criminal behavior we are to expect from her crowd?

Well-adjusted adults aren't supposed to condone or engage in unnecessary criminal physical violence. That's for thugs and dopes.

- Sinister - 12-08-2008

Liquid Wrote:racist

I'd have done precisely the same thing to a white person, a yellow person, a red person, a polka-dotted person or a fucking Martian.

- F.U. - 12-08-2008

Jail time? For a punch in the mouth. What's this world coming to? And well adjusted adults would show a little common curtsey and moved out of the way. As well as not set that racist example for the children by using that honkey slur.

- sally - 12-08-2008

F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Jail time? For a punch in the mouth. What's this world coming to? And well adjusted adults would show a little common curtsey and moved out of the way. As well as not set that racist example for the children by using that honkey slur.
You would most likely go to jail and be bailed out within a couple of hours. You will definitely get a big fat fine when you go back to court though and probally even forced to go to some stupid class. I dont know if its worth it.

- F.U. - 12-08-2008

sally Wrote:You would most likely go to jail and be bailed out within a couple of hours. You will definitely get a big fat fine when you go back to court though and probally even forced to go to some stupid class. I dont know if its worth it.

That could possibly be the case sally, I really don't know. Never ben in jail for fighting before. That stuff always handles itself in our circles.
However with the floor being wet and all . It wouldn'thave ben Sin's faultthe other personslipped and fell, 3 or 4 times.

- sally - 12-08-2008

I've never been in jail for fighting either, but I went to jail for walking across the street with a beer in my hand during bike week. They gave me a $275 fine so I can imagine what they will do for beating the shit out of some lady at the grocery store.

- Maggot - 12-08-2008

Just push her then move the cone and say stuff like " better be careful that floor is wet" and "whoops" Buster Keaton did it quite often. Peter Sellers was fond of involving innocent bystanders in his mayhem. Play dumb just like she did. To bad you were not in the maple syrup aisle. Or better yet the toy and candy aisle. It's in my book "How toout DumbDummies" coming soon in the no candy checkout aisle.Smiley_emoticons_razz

- Liquid - 12-08-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:racist
I'd have done precisely the same thing to a white person, a yellow person, a red person, a polka-dotted person or a fucking Martian.

who says I was talking about you sinCUNTer?

- Sinister - 12-08-2008

F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:That stuff always handles itself in our circles.
Heh.Yes it does, FU. ::sly::

- ihatefucktards - 12-08-2008

I can't stand rude people.

- Lady Cop - 12-08-2008

sheesh. looks like we may have to go Sin's bail when she gets popped for assault and battery. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i have had incidents in stores where ignorant twats would see me in uniform and tell their brats "see that cop, if you don't behave, she'll take you to jail". i wanted to mop up the floor with the dumb bitches. way to teach your kids to be afraid of a person who could help them in an emergency. 95

- QueenBee - 12-08-2008

jackboots Wrote:sheesh. looks like we may have to go Sin's bail when she gets popped for assault and battery. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i have had incidents in stores where ignorant twats would see me in uniform and tell their brats "see that cop, if you don't behave, she'll take you to jail". i wanted to mop up the floor with the dumb bitches. way to teach your kids to be afraid of a person who could help them in an emergency. 95
Remind me of back when I worked as a cashier..before I got a real job. A mom was there with a boyh about 3, who while NOT misbehaving was acting, well, like a 3 year old does when they have been out shopping all afternoon and need a diaper change or something. Anyway, she dragged him over to me and said "If you don't behave I am gonna have this lady call the cops and have them arrest you".::bang:: I looked straight at her, and said "Don't tell him that (silently adding you bitch) you will just make him afraid of the two people he should trust if he is in a store and lost..a staff person and a cop." Way to go you fucking mom of the year candidate.

- ramseycat - 12-08-2008

I have to admire your restraint Sin. I would have rammed her freakin cart into the back of her ankles. Hard.

ramseycat Wrote:I have to admire your restraint Sin. I would have rammed her freakin cart into the back of her ankles. Hard.

Hi, dysfunctional, juvenile, criminal ass #2! ::wave::

- LuMPyPussy - 12-08-2008

I usually do some huffing and puffing with a few choice words under my breath like 'god damn it!' before I turn my cart around and go down another aisle. If I see the woman again, I'll do a full body explosive sigh, roll my eyes with my head thrown back and turn around again. I don't usually see the same person in another aisle again and strangely, people tend to leave me alone after that.

Oh yeah, I've been known to let out a SBD if someone gets too close behind me in checkout.

- ramseycat - 12-08-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I have to admire your restraint Sin. I would have rammed her freakin cart into the back of her ankles. Hard.
Hi, dysfunctional, juvenile, criminal ass #2! ::wave::
Hi Hot Stuff!!!! You Mutha Fucka!!! ::hugs::