Mock
saint's wife is dying AGAIN! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: saint's wife is dying AGAIN! (/thread-2618.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Middle Finger - 08-30-2008

jackboots Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I know I'm going to piss some people off by saying/asking this, but why is the OP getting voted for POTD? I happen to know that the post was originally sent from Valerie/Sweet Pea because she saved some of Jives' posts. So why is a repost worthy?
yes. Val gave me the original post. i used it to illustrate the current bullshit 'wife is dying' crap. don't worry if i get a POTD. i don't really care.

but after fighting for you and defending you for years, you have lost a good friend. i'm sure it was worth it.
I am not quite sure what all that meant but it sounds potentially interesting.

- Sinister - 08-30-2008

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I know I'm going to piss some people off by saying/asking this, but why is the OP getting voted for POTD? I happen to know that the post was originally sent from Valerie/Sweet Pea because she saved some of Jives' posts. So why is a repost worthy?
I thought I'd made that clear when I suggested it. When a post wins the POTD, it is posted at the POTD site with a link to the thread. That increases the chance of the lying fucker seeing it, if he checks into those things which, with his gargantuan ego, I'm sure he does.

- Sinister - 08-30-2008

Quote:i used it to illustrate the current bullshit 'wife is dying'
Is he back to ragging about his wife's health again? Can't he find a miraculous cure in, say, peanut butter or by sticking a lightbulb up her left nostril or something?

And here I thought he was the miracle worker.....::doh::

Currently, it's the top 5 rated posts from individual sites (like Mock) that get sent to the central PostsOfTheDay.com site.

Any and all voted upon posts on a site, like Mock, show up on that site's POTD area though.

- Lady Cop - 08-30-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Quote:i used it to illustrate the current bullshit 'wife is dying'
Is he back to ragging about his wife's health again? Can't he find a miraculous cure in, say, peanut butter or by sticking a lightbulb up her left nostril or something?

And here I thought he was the miracle worker.....::doh::
oh shit! ::lmao::

to think what western civilization is missing in modern medicine!

- Sinister - 08-30-2008

Sinister Wrote:Is he back to ragging about his wife's health again?
Seriously; is he back to this tactic??? As I've said, I have him on ignore so I don't know what he's been blabbing about lately. A pathetic attempt at pity posts??

- Lady Cop - 08-30-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Is he back to ragging about his wife's health again?
Seriously; is he back to this tactic??? As I've said, I have him on ignore so I don't know what he's been blabbing about lately. A pathetic attempt at pity posts??
yep. w/o going into detail, she is in the ER with a deadly blood clot. fuck, i didn't even call out the national guard when i had a major heart attack. damn ambulance driver recognized me and called my LT. but staint is making a big hoo haa over it. and it's probably another fucking lie. anyone recall 'the boy who cried wolf'?

Merciless bitches.

- Lady Cop - 08-30-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:Merciless bitches.
::bravo::33thankyou boss.

- Sinister - 08-30-2008

jackboots Wrote:yep. w/o going into detail, she is in the ER with a deadly blood clot. fuck, i didn't even call out the national guard when i had a major heart attack. damn ambulance driver recognized me and called my LT. but staint is making a big hoo haa over it. and it's probably another fucking lie. anyone recall 'the boy who cried wolf'?
"Deadly" as in where??? Is this HIS diagnosis? And why doesn't he just miraculously remove the clot by injecting his famous epsom salts into her IV?? Puzzling, this is.....

- The Antagonist - 08-30-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:You've mentioned my specific mental health problems before in the past greaseball and you know it, you use it as a stick to beat me with when you run out of anything intelligent to say which is a frequent occurence.
Well isn't this a treat for me!

You twisted useless brain damaged mental piece of Limey shit! Add to that a whiny little twat!

12whah, whah, whah, Ant's picking on me. She's a liar, she hates me.

Then you go and decide that you need to play baby games where you call me out by any other name on here than the one I registered with.

You've got a lot of nerve to whine about being called out on being a mental case on here or anywhere else. Turnabouts' fair play Glen.

**Isn't itironic how his mother named him after a big empty space? **

I've go no clue what your mental ailment is and I don't care. I only know what I can glean from your rabid postings and reading between the lines from what's been said here but fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you mental case. You obviously are on meds due to your violent nature. You need to be controlled chemically because they think you're a danger to society.

This is your just desserts.... actually, it's only the appetizer. Look out for the men in white coats and the voices in your head..... they'll get you every time.

- Lady Cop - 08-31-2008

Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:yep. w/o going into detail, she is in the ER with a deadly blood clot. fuck, i didn't even call out the national guard when i had a major heart attack. damn ambulance driver recognized me and called my LT. but staint is making a big hoo haa over it. and it's probably another fucking lie. anyone recall 'the boy who cried wolf'?
"Deadly" as in where??? Is this HIS diagnosis? And why doesn't he just miraculously remove the clot by injecting his famous epsom salts into her IV?? Puzzling, this is.....

her foot. it actually turned gangrenous within hours. what utter bullshit. does he think everyone is stupid?? he KNOWS everybody knows he's a pathological liar, and yet he persists. it's really a sickness.

i am sure he will fly in on his military superjet (ie cropduster)and save her in the nick of time.

- Duchess - 08-31-2008

Hey, it got POTD !...Sweeeeet !...Mission accomplished.

Is this guy really as obtuse as he comes across ?...I read some of his posts.

- Middle Finger - 08-31-2008

Saint is an excellent writer, and has always contributed high quality material. He was one of the first powerhouses at 24 to be such a good contributor.

- Sinister - 08-31-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:Saint is an excellent writer, and has always contributed high quality material. He was one of the first powerhouses at 24 to be such a good contributor.
Allow me to make a point here. Taint appears to be an excellent writer to you. There is no proof that he has written anything of his that you have read. If he really is a teacher he could have swiped a homework assignment from a talented student or 3 - or from somewhere else -and claimed them as his own. He doesn't possess the brain power to write so well, in my opinion. But he's totally snowed you! Lying and stealing go hand in hand in my experience.

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Saint is an excellent writer, and has always contributed high quality material. He was one of the first powerhouses at 24 to be such a good contributor.
Allow me to make a point here. Taint appears to be an excellent writer to you. There is no proof that he has written anything of his that you have read. If he really is a teacher he could have swiped a homework assignment from a talented student or 3 - or from somewhere else -and claimed them as his own. He doesn't possess the brain power to write so well, in my opinion. But he's totally snowed you! Lying and stealing go hand in hand in my experience.
I have not gotten "snowed" as I was referring to his posts I've read.

- Sinister - 08-31-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I have not gotten "snowed" as I was referring to his posts I've read.
Not those lame-ass stories that he claims to have written?

I was speaking about his posts in general. Jesus, WTF?

- Sinister - 08-31-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Thanks for throwing my mental health problems back in my face you classless fucking wopprick.
[media=320,256]http://www.twitchinkitten.com/sounds/theyrecomingtotakemeaway.mp3[/media]

- The Antagonist - 08-31-2008

Didn't Saint once mention she's dying of lung disease but she continues to smoke like a million cigs a day too? I recall something like that before I realized he's full of shit.